Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for James Crotinger > Reviews

Browse

James Crotinger's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

James Crotinger "sf_jac" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Danny Pant Black X-Large
Danny Pant Black X-Large
Offered by Back From Bali, Inc.

2.0 out of 5 stars weird front pockets, December 26, 2014
These have two strange front pockets that give them a pouch-like aspect that didn't look good on me at least.

Three Wishes
Three Wishes
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars lots of fun, November 2, 2014
This review is from: Three Wishes (Kindle Edition)
I liked this more than I expected to. Funny and sweet with dome unexpected twists. Not a great work of literature but a fun read.

Salamander Designs 245C/B Quad-Width Audio Video Cabinet, Cherry with Black Posts
Offered by GRAMOPHONE
Price: $1,799.00
5 used & new from $1,799.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great AV cabinet!, October 23, 2014
Wonderful piece of furniture. A fair bit of work to assemble but it is solid, extremely well-made, and beautiful.

C++11 Rocks: GCC Edition
C++11 Rocks: GCC Edition
Price: $24.00

5.0 out of 5 stars to the point, August 21, 2014
Great read to bring those who haven't worked with recent changes to the C++ programming language up-to-speed quickly. Highly recommended.

Manzella Women's Incite Gloves (Plum, Large)
Manzella Women's Incite Gloves (Plum, Large)
Price: $36.26
2 used & new from $36.26

4.0 out of 5 stars Good unless very cold, February 11, 2014
These gloves were inexpensive and they are very pretty. When the temperature was around 10 and it was windy, my fingers froze! They were nice and toasty at about 20 degrees and above.

HUE Women's Sueded Opaque Tight, Black,Size 2
HUE Women's Sueded Opaque Tight, Black,Size 2

4.0 out of 5 stars Basic nice tights, February 11, 2014
These are nice tights - not too thick, not too thin. Exactly what I expected and I love them. I am 5'7" fairly slim but with long legs and the Size 2 were just right.

Noble Mount Women's Fleece Lined Tights - Burgundy - Medium/Large
Noble Mount Women's Fleece Lined Tights - Burgundy - Medium/Large
Offered by NVie Designs

5.0 out of 5 stars soft and perfect, February 7, 2014
These tights are perfect for winter wear. They are warm and slightly thick but not at all bulky. I am 5'7" - fairly slim but with very long legs and the M/L fit me very well. I would buy more in black but they were out of stock. LOVE THEM!!!!

Neocutis Journee Biorestorative Day Cream with SPF 30, 1-Ounce Bottle
Neocutis Journee Biorestorative Day Cream with SPF 30, 1-Ounce Bottle
Offered by Primary Health
Price: $63.79
20 used & new from $59.30

2.0 out of 5 stars made my skin very unhappy, March 28, 2013
I loved this when I first put it on, but my skin started tingling and my eyes started watering with 30 minutes or so. I tried it a couple of times, but I just couldn't tolerate it. Wish I could return it because it is useless for me!

BonJour Tea "Prosperity" Borosilicate Glass Teapot with Plastic Frame, 42-Ounce, Black
Price: $18.18
16 used & new from $14.09

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad design, March 13, 2013
I like the size and the plastic diffuser, which is easy to empty and clean. However, as mentioned by others, the glass carafe can slip out of the plastic holder, potentially causing a hot-tea disaster. That's a fatal design flaw IMO.

The Bird House: A Novel
The Bird House: A Novel
by Kelly Simmons
Price: $18.99
84 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Read this book - it is a treasure, May 3, 2011
Someone recommended this book to me or I never would have picked it up. I am so glad I did. The main character is an older woman, but she is so full of life! Her story, both past and present, is very interesting. Part of the book is about her growing relationship with her young grand daughter, Ellie and it was so beautifully written! I really feel this book is a treasure, and the ending was absolutely perfect. There is a mystery that made me want to keep reading, but I never felt the author was trying to bait me; the resolution was sad but yet the book itself is not sad overall. The voice of this narrator is so unique. I really can't recommend this book too much - it is wonderful.

Page: 1 | 2