Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for J. R. Little > Reviews

Browse

J. R. Little's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. R. Little RSS Feed (Chicago, IL)

Meet the Bigfeet (The Yeti Files #1)
Meet the Bigfeet (The Yeti Files #1)
by Kevin Sherry
Price: $6.28
58 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 3, 2014
Great book!!

Jarv Bluetooth Wireless Heart Rate Monitor and Sensor. (soft adjustable chest strap) Compatible with iPhone Models, iPad and Android OS Phones and Tablets - Black
Offered by MobileCityOnline
Price: $29.95
3 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Pefect, August 31, 2013
I love to work out, and as my fitness has evolved, I've learned that monitoring my heart rate level is important. The Jarv bluetooth HRM does this perfect. I use it with Runkeeper, a free running app thats wonderfully easy to use. Gives HR updates through headphones and gives you which zone you're in. Good deal, easy connection, and I don't have to wear a watch - it's all run through my iPhone. Simply, this is an easy way to monitor your health and fitness.

Champion Men's Performance Stretch Boxer Brief 2 Pocket
Champion Men's Performance Stretch Boxer Brief 2 Pocket
Price: $10.00 - $14.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like Target's "C9" brand, October 31, 2012
Outstanding pair of draws... just like the kind you can buy at Target for 2x the price. The stitching, the fabric, the seams... everything is identical. It's just like the C9 brand, minus the branding on the waistband.

A Guide to Chicago and Midwestern Polish-American Genealogy
A Guide to Chicago and Midwestern Polish-American Genealogy
by Jason Kruski
Price: $16.95
47 used & new from $14.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Resource!, April 24, 2012
Thanks to Jason for providing such a valuable resource! I've been looking for help with researching my family, which is difficult given the cultural and language barriers immigrants bring. Can't wait to dig deeper with this text.

Developing Basketball Intelligence
Developing Basketball Intelligence
by Brian McCormick
5 used & new from $50.01

5.0 out of 5 stars This should be your program's Blueprint, September 8, 2009
I read a lot from basketball coaches. I read their blogs and twitters, too. I attend Nike's Coaching clinics, and I observe any coach who will allow me to. Brian's writing (other books and his blogs) is very good because it's not only accurate, but simple to carry out into practice and fully supported.

DBI is the blueprint we use for our program. We may not use everything in it, and design a lot of our own "drills," but what Brian inspires is rather simple: teach your players how to play basketball. I've seen and read about all these coaches and their "motivation" techniques, but few actually speak of teaching. This book teaches point guards how to have vision, teaches your players how to move effectively, how to read the defense. It teaches kids how to pass and catch from a tactical perspective. It teaches kids how to read defensive cues and make good decisions.

DBI is a great book for not only youth coaches, but for a high school program. Considering the state of youth basketball and it's "win now" or "peak by Friday" mentality don't often develop or teach the game, high school coaches may need to use this at its Frosh/Soph levels.

Any coach who is sick of doing the same repetitive drills with little results needs this. Any coach sick of seeing players play with what seems like God-given skill needs this. As coaches, we can create ballplayers. This is a great book to help you do that.