Profile for Marquita Valentine > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Marquita Valentine RSS Feed

Samsonite Luggage Compact Folding Cart, Black, One Size
Samsonite Luggage Compact Folding Cart, Black, One Size
Price: $19.79
6 used & new from $17.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, August 20, 2013
I enjoyed using this product on my last business trip. It was easy to use and easy store once the packages were delivered!

Angel Unleashed: Deadly Sins, book 3
Angel Unleashed: Deadly Sins, book 3
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Cop and Kick-Butt Angel, August 6, 2013
I couldn't get enough of Andris's latest book,especially with Jake Ryder as the hero. What can I say about Jake? Well, he's charming, hot and oh so full of himself--three characteristics I love in a hero! ;)

As for Lia, our kick-butt angel heroine, I loved how she strong she was, and how fragile she could be with Jake.

You won't go wrong with Bear's usual snark mixed with holy crap did that just happen style of writing. Angel Unleashed was a great read and I'll be coming back for more when Shula story comes out!

Angel Redeemed: Deadly Sins, book 2
Angel Redeemed: Deadly Sins, book 2
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Holy Hotness!, April 12, 2013
This is a great short, told from the hero's point of view. And oh man, what a hero! Ursus is a sexy alpha of an angel without being a jerk. Loved the tension between him and Joey, the heroine. It's a great companion to the first book in the series. Can't wait for Ms. Bear's next book!

Off Sides
Off Sides
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Read it in one sitting!, April 10, 2013
This review is from: Off Sides (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book! Ryan and Danny were perfect for each other. The writing flowed and I couldn't "turn" the pages of my kindle fast enough to find out what happened next. A couple of times I actually gasped out loud and giggled at others. The smexy times were hot, passionate and sweet. And who wouldn't love a hockey player of a hero. Off Sides was the perfect afternoon read and I can't wait for Ms. Bennett's next book! A Marine hero? SOLD!

How to Be a Proper Lady: A Falcon Club Novel
How to Be a Proper Lady: A Falcon Club Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars Her best yet!, July 12, 2012
I loved everything about this book. Pirates, a wager and hot chemistry!!! Jin is a too die for hero and Viola is his perfect match. I wanted to hug her when she has to learn how to be a proper lady ;) all over again. Such a strong heroine, yet incredibly vulnerable! I loved their journey to a happily ever after. The entire story is amazing! Ashe's secondary shine but don't overwhelm. Wyn Yale in particular is a personal favorite. Can't wait for his book!

When a Scot Loves a Lady: A Falcon Club Novel
When a Scot Loves a Lady: A Falcon Club Novel
Price: $3.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Start to a New Series, March 9, 2012
So, so excited to read When A Scot Loves A Lady. As usual, Ms. Ashe has me on an emotional roller-coaster ride the entire time. And can I get some ice for that strip piquet scene?! Kitty and Leam were definitely Meant For Each Other. And I adored their happy ever after.

I'm super excited to get my hands on the next book in her Falcon Club Series, How To Be a Proper Lady. June Can't come fast enough!

In the Arms of a Marquess (Rogues of the Sea Book 3)
In the Arms of a Marquess (Rogues of the Sea Book 3)
Price: $5.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Second Chance at Love, October 31, 2011
OMG. I absolutely love, love the third installment of Katharine Ashe's Rogues of the Sea. Poor Tavy and Ben. They are so meant for each other, but the circumstances of birth and prejudices running rampart in this time period keep them apart for seven years. But once they're "forced" to be in each other's company after so long a separation- SPARKS FLY!!! Katharine really knows how to write a YUMMY hero!

I have come to expect a different type of Regency from Katharine--one that delivers on romance and passion WHILE capturing the essence of the British Empire.

My only complaint that this is the last one in the trilogy. Can't wait to see what Ms. Ashe has in store for us next!

Captured By a Rogue Lord (Rogues of the Sea Book 2)
Captured By a Rogue Lord (Rogues of the Sea Book 2)
Price: $5.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Robin Hood meets Cinderella, May 30, 2011
This was a great mash-up of Robin Hood and Cinderella--with a wicked step-mother to boot. Serena and Alex are def. meant for each other. I though it was the perfect blend of pirates' revenge and beautiful love story. And good grief, the hero and heroine's chemistry is hot, hot, HOT! Go buy this book now. Perfect beach read. Perfect stay inside read.

I can't wait for Ashe's next book.