Profile for Christy Lynn > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Christy Lynn "ladybug" RSS Feed (Traverse City, MI USA)

Managing Your Emotions: Instead of Your Emotions Managing You
Managing Your Emotions: Instead of Your Emotions Managing You
by Joyce Meyer
152 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars So very easily understood. Another winner!!!, November 16, 2014
Again, Joyce has helped not just me but thousands, if not millions by her direct and easily accepted way of presenting the solution to emotionally caused problems. I would recommend this book to anyone who has had a troubled life and suffers with the emotional affects of it.

Battlefield of the Mind: Winning the Battle in Your Mind
Battlefield of the Mind: Winning the Battle in Your Mind
by Joyce Meyer
Price: $8.85
361 used & new from $0.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Get rid of conpulsive repetitve negative thinking, once and for all!!!, November 16, 2014
I first read this book about 3 years ago and it revolutionized my life. I did not realize before that, that I had control over my thinking and what was on my mind. I am no longer bothered by repetitive negative thoughts as I take control of them using scripture I learned to use in Joyce's book. I have given away 2 of these books since then.

You Learn by Living: Eleven Keys for a More Fulfilling Life
You Learn by Living: Eleven Keys for a More Fulfilling Life
by Eleanor Roosevelt
45 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars You Learn By Living by Eleanor Roosevelt, August 22, 2007
I enjoyed the book very much. I am quite an Eleanor Roosevelt admirer and found much of what was in the book to be ageless in its presentation. It is a book I intend to give to my granddaughter.