Profile for CarbonTuner > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

CarbonTuner "Carbon Fiber Specialist" RSS Feed (Idaho)

Page: 1 | 2
Futures
Futures
Price: $8.39
110 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I think it is a great cd!, January 11, 2005
This review is from: Futures (Audio CD)
Jimmy Eat World has really outdone themselves with this effort, this is a phenomenal cd from start to finish, "Pain" the first single is one of those songs that sticks in your head and you don't want it out. Polaris, 23, Drugs or me, and the world you love are also standout tracks. This cd is also a breath of fresh air in that it is not one that shoves a political message down your throat. This cd takes concepts from the older days of music in that it is simple, simple chords, rhythms and lyrics, but it all works.. Great , great cd.

REO Speedwagon - The Hits
REO Speedwagon - The Hits
Price: $6.99
113 used & new from $1.07

5.0 out of 5 stars being only 23, January 11, 2005
I am a young REO speedwagon fan. I saw them live at our county fair but have been a fan since I was young. This is a great album if you don't want to buy all of their albums and just want the best. I can't stop listening to this album!

No Pads, No Helmets...Just Balls
No Pads, No Helmets...Just Balls
Price: $6.99
306 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Great album, January 11, 2005
I like their newer album better but for any simple plan fan this is a great album to have. They are more mainstream then most albums but it is a great find never or less

Hurry Up and Wait
Hurry Up and Wait
137 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, January 11, 2005
This review is from: Hurry Up and Wait (Audio CD)
this is an awesome cd, riddlin kids have definately made their mark in the punk world. this cd is incredible and even though their other cds (any day now and why are you buying this?) were good as well, this one was a major breakthrough for them. they have awesome sound and amazing talent, in other words THEY ROCK!!

Soapbox Spectacle
Soapbox Spectacle
2 used & new from $44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars best all around, January 11, 2005
This review is from: Soapbox Spectacle (Audio CD)
These guys have soo many sounds it is ridiculous! I can'e believe how they are not famous!

Commitment
Commitment
Price: $13.98
45 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't believe they are not famous!, January 11, 2005
This review is from: Commitment (Audio CD)
Lucky Boys Confusion is one of my all time bands. They are a band that most of their songs sound different rather then the same old thing. Hey driver was in without a paddle and that populized them a little bit. Atari and sunday afternoon are my favorite songs. I can't wait to see them in concert. If you have never gotten one of their albums what are you waiting for??

Chuck
Chuck
Price: $8.39
146 used & new from $0.13

4.0 out of 5 stars One of my better allbums, January 11, 2005
This review is from: Chuck (Audio CD)
After listening to All Killer No Filler so many times and getting bored of that, I decided to give that away, then a friend made me listen to this, I expected this to be not very different, but it was actually a real change for Sum 41 and they realize that they can do punk/rock, and not pop/rock. Though there still is pop, it's nothing like All Killer, this is far better and much more rock then anything they've previously done.

Intro-4/5 It's a cool little riff that leads into the second song.

No Reason-5/5 An awesome beginning to a great cd. This song is punk/rock, without the yelling he does in most of his other tracks.

We're All to Blame-5/5 An awesome punk/rock verse, with a poppy chorus. All together, a great mix.

Angels with Dirty Faces-3.5/5 Not too fussy on this song, very punk/rock, but just ok

Some Say-5/5 A nice song to listen to, nothing special, just pretty.

Bitter End-4.5/5 A completely rock track with nothing but awesome riffs and cool verses/chorus.

Open Your Eyes-4.5/5 A cool song, nothing more.

Slipping Away-2.5/5 And I'm yawning away.

I'm Not the One-5/5 This song is cool, and it does resemble a Linkin Park song, but is definitely not a ripoff and is actually one of the best songs on the album.

Welcome to Hell-4.5/5 This song is pretty cool.

Pieces-5/5 Another slower song but it's just as good.

There's No Solution-5/5 The best song on here, super cool riff and the verse and chorus come together great.

88-4/5 The beginning riff rocks, the rest is a sleepathon and just plain garbage.

Obviously Sum 41 still has weaknesses in some of their songs, but it's better then half the album being terrible. So I say they have improved majorly and I am looking forward to another album from them in the next few years. Definitely a cool album, get it today!!

American Idiot
American Idiot
Price: $9.99
290 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, January 11, 2005
This review is from: American Idiot (Audio CD)
Holiday/Boulevard Of Broken Dreams (8:13) starts as quite an anthem, kind of an old-school punk beat which transform its experience into a Holiday. Roughly mid song it switches tone and takes a full turn into a different somewhat whiney, pissed off song (one I recognize from the radio or something). With the song changing abruptly, I still can't figure out why it's on the same track, but that's what makes this album such a great spin. Track 3 (9:08mins), fantastically called `Jesus Of Suburbia', also morphs into different tones and feelings throughout the unusually long song. Billie Joe is really trying to either fix his ADD or show it off? I've got three levels: Great, Good, and Ok and this album is Great.

Palm Trees & Power Lines
Palm Trees & Power Lines
103 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Why people hating?, January 11, 2005
I am a very big sugarcult fan and find nothing wrong with this item. I am a big fan of slower punk songs and this has some of my favorites of all time. Back to california, counting stars and memory are some slower yet very thoughtful songs and I would suggest this album to anyone!

Start Static
Start Static
Price: $9.99
132 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing album, January 11, 2005
This review is from: Start Static (Audio CD)
Being populized by Van Wilder the movie I have always been a sugarcult fan. Get their newest album it has a lot of deep well written songs that most people can relate too. Bounding off the walls is one of my favorite songs of all time for a good mood setting sound. Stuck in America is also a great written song.

Page: 1 | 2