Profile for zoomi > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

zoomi RSS Feed (Saudi Arabia)

Page: 1 | 2
Ricardo Beverly Hills Luggage Essentials 45-inch Garment Carrier, Black
Ricardo Beverly Hills Luggage Essentials 45-inch Garment Carrier, Black
Price: $46.13
3 used & new from $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars easy and trouble free bag for, December 7, 2014
Product as described, easy and trouble free bag for suits

VTech - Slide And Talk Smart Phone
VTech - Slide And Talk Smart Phone
Price: $9.88
30 used & new from $7.61

4.0 out of 5 stars Could be better with lights, July 17, 2012
I bought this toy phone for my 17 months old nephew, who always seems to be playing with our phones, many times our phones were found in water and even got chewed by him and lost their keys. Lol
Although I haven't given him this yet, but I liked the phone very much. I found it very interesting and spent few minutes to explore it. Its good for him to learn numbers and alphabets. Hope he will enjoy it after getting little old.

I disagree with the one who complained that the order of keys is not qwerty. The keys are in alphabetical order which is more appropriate for the kids. First they need to learn their ABC, qwerty will come later. We teach them ABC in correct order and if they find it on their phone all the way different, so it will be quite confusing for them.

I don't like only one thing of this phone, it has no lights at all. Kids are attracted by lights. It could be better with the lights. So 4 stars.

Anne Klein Women's 109706WTGB Swarovski Crystal Gold-Tone Rectangular Shape Chain Bracelet Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly gold, July 17, 2012
This is pretty watch but I have to say its color is not exactly gold. If you are looking for a perfect gold tone watch than this is not for you, This watch is very dull whitish gold. I bought this for my sister but she didn't like its color.

Anne Klein Women's 109706WTRG Swarovski Crystal Rosegold-Tone Rectangular Shape Chain Bracelet Watch
Offered by 37Watches
Price: $125.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, July 13, 2012
Its a pretty watch undoubtedly. The only thing I didn't like of this watch is its color. The rose gold color is not that sharp and perfect. It looks more like gold. I guess these watches are not very sharp and good colors. My sister got the same watch in gold color, but her watch is also not a perfect gold, looks more like silver.

Lucien Piccard Suncoast Diamond Collection Watch
Lucien Piccard Suncoast Diamond Collection Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars An elegant watch, July 3, 2012
I liked this watch. Though it looks very big in picture but its not in real. A perfect dress watch. Very easy to read.

Rose Essentielle By Bvlgari Body Lotion, 6.8-Ounce
Rose Essentielle By Bvlgari Body Lotion, 6.8-Ounce
Offered by SSAI ENTERPRISES INC
Price: $32.50
4 used & new from $32.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, June 24, 2012
This is very nice fragrance,,,,,,, very appealing. The best from Bvlgari. Dose not stay long though,,,,, But I like this.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not too inspiring, June 24, 2012
I didnt like this perfume very much. The fragrance is not pleasant at all. It does not stay longer. Would never recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleasant fragrance, June 24, 2012
I dont like all fragrances. In fact I get headache by some fragrances. But this perfume is awesome. Very pleasant and sweet fragrance. I get so many compliments. My friends also bought this after trying mine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, June 24, 2012
I love this product. I had an ordinary iron, which was difficult to use. This one is much easier and better. I like its rotating function. I takes less time to style the hair.

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks very cheap, June 24, 2012
I have an original Instyler (Zebra print) which I bought from Canada and love it so much. Have been using for two years, it styles my hair quickly and nicely.

Beware! I ordered one on Amazon from Select electronics for my sister, but disappointed so much. Looks very cheap and fake. The barrel moves abnormally, and hair get tangled into it. I am afraid it will not work properly. Feeling so bad she lost her money because of me.

Page: 1 | 2