Profile for SRL > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SRL "Shelly" RSS Feed (Jacksonville, FL)

Page: 1 | 2
WoCase Replacement Accessory Fitbit Flex Wristband Wrist Band Bracelet (Green, Large) with Clasp for Fitbit Flex Activity and Sleep Tracker (One Band+ One Clasp)
Offered by WoCase
Price: $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Great color, but broke quickly, May 21, 2014
Loved the color and the band felt like good quality. Especially loved the metal clasp. But the band broke in two in less than 3 weeks so I returned it.

Victor Electronic Rat Trap M240
Victor Electronic Rat Trap M240
Price: $40.34
48 used & new from $38.32

2.0 out of 5 stars Worked great briefly, September 24, 2013
I was so pleased with this unit at first as it killed 4 rats right away without even being baited. After those few days, it no longer worked. New batteries did nothing the unit is just dead and now I have to return it. I won't be getting another.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 10, 2013 1:11 PM PDT

Wonder Woman Comfy Throw - DC Comics Fleece Blanket Sleeves
Wonder Woman Comfy Throw - DC Comics Fleece Blanket Sleeves
Offered by Penny Lane Gifts
Price: $33.99
6 used & new from $28.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 20, 2013
I'm a huge Wonder Woman fan and received this for Christmas last year. While it's nothing I would have chosen for myself, I have to admit that I love it.

Marpac DOHM-DS, Natural White Noise (actual fan inside) Sound Machine, Tan
Marpac DOHM-DS, Natural White Noise (actual fan inside) Sound Machine, Tan
Price: $49.95
26 used & new from $46.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, April 9, 2013
We've had our unit for over 6 years now. It was originally purchased because at the same time we brought home our newborn baby, the neighbors decided to start a major construction project on their house. Our daughter has used this machine every night ever since and we give it partial credit as to why she's always been such a good sleeper. It blocks noise, even loud thunderstorms, without being obnoxious. We take it with us on vacation and I'm about to purchase a second one as a back up "just in case". Cannot recommend enough!

Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone)
Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone)
by Laini Taylor
41 used & new from $5.10

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, March 2, 2013
I really didn't expect much from this book. I've been sort of underwhelmed by the recent onslaught of YA books, which is not my favorite genre but all I really want is a great story told well. Much to my surprise, this book totally delivered. I loved it and can't wait to read the next one!

Purina Tidy Cats Pure Nature Cat Litter, 7.5-Pound
Purina Tidy Cats Pure Nature Cat Litter, 7.5-Pound
Offered by PetGlad
Price: $22.99
2 used & new from $21.21

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, January 16, 2013
I really wanted to like this, had heard great things about it but after 4 days, it was so awful I dumped the entire pan and refilled it with our regular litter. I loved that the litter was light and "natural", but it did not clump well and the worst thing for me was the smell. It clung to my cats so they smelled like the litter after only one use. The smell, which isn't horrible exactly, but sort of pine-y/cedar-y with some ammonia thrown in, permeated the whole floor of our house where the litter pan is located. It was too much for me and I cannot recommend this product.

Aqueon Aquarium Betta-Bow 2.5 Gallon Acrylic Aquarium Kit
Aqueon Aquarium Betta-Bow 2.5 Gallon Acrylic Aquarium Kit
Offered by PetsTek
Price: $43.37
4 used & new from $43.33

2.0 out of 5 stars Leaks, October 28, 2012
I have gone through two of these tanks in the last 6 months. I love the size, have had no problems with the light or filter, and our beta has thrived. But eventually there is a leak(s) under the black plastic rim at the top. When it happened the first time, I thought it was a fluke and exchanged the tank for another. But the exact same thing just happened again, so I will not be going back and will find another tank instead.

Zak!  Phineas and Ferb 25-Ounce Triton Sport Bottle
Zak! Phineas and Ferb 25-Ounce Triton Sport Bottle
Price: $9.71
3 used & new from $9.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, March 12, 2012
My 5 yr old daughter is a huge Phineas & Ferb fan. We have problems finding P&F items for her that are not strictly made for boys, so this seemed a great choice. We weren't wrong - it's an adorable bottle and she loves it!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, March 12, 2012
My 5 year old got these for Xmas and loves them! They have pretty great range and we're very happy with them.

Are You Grumpy, Santa?
Are You Grumpy, Santa?
by Gregg Spiridellis
32 used & new from $11.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Our new Christmas favorite!, November 30, 2011
This review is from: Are You Grumpy, Santa? (Paperback)
We stumbled upon this quite by accident at the library and after one reading, I had to order a copy for us to keep. Love it!

Page: 1 | 2