Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for lisal > Reviews

Browse

lisal's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

lisal RSS Feed

Nightblade: A Book of Underrealm (The Nightblade Epic 1)
Nightblade: A Book of Underrealm (The Nightblade Epic 1)
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended., May 25, 2016
I enjoy a good fantasy book with San emphasis on world building and deep characters and this book excels with both.

Mona Lisa and her Pug Wall Clock
Mona Lisa and her Pug Wall Clock
Offered by CafePress
Price: $24.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Took forever to get a broken clock, January 16, 2014
The clock came after 2 weeks and it's broken. The hands don't move. I'm too disappointed to even bother returning it.

Out of Turn (The Kathleen Turner Series Book 4)
Out of Turn (The Kathleen Turner Series Book 4)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 4th installment is def not a disappointment!, January 16, 2014
I am a sucker for Kathleen Turner. I'm not usually a romance reader but the amount of mystery to romance ratio is perfect in these. They are easy reads and can I just say Kade keeps me coming back book after book. I can't wait for the next installment.

UGG Australia Women's Classic Tall Bomber, Chestnut 9
UGG Australia Women's Classic Tall Bomber, Chestnut 9

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the shoes but order the correct size, December 9, 2011
I ordered these and they were too big which I should've known. I almost didn't return them because I liked them so much. But I did and the return process was so easy. I will definitely order from this vendor again. Hopefully the right size this time!