Profile for Monroe1ATO > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Monroe1ATO RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
3 Disc Innova Value Set
3 Disc Innova Value Set
Offered by Disc Golf Store
Price: $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Starter Set, June 23, 2014
This review is from: 3 Disc Innova Value Set (Misc.)
This is a good starter kit for any new disc golf player and it provides everything you will need (minus a carrying bag). This disc golf set will set you well on your way to a good set of discs in your arsenal. I have been hitting up the Frisbee Golf courses for about 3 months now after not playing for 10 years. I have always only used this three discs types. I wouldn't say I am pro or anything, but I don't see any reason to need to buy more discs than these for just casual golfing. This set includes a Leopard (driver), Skeeter (Mid-range), and Aviar (Putter). This set makes it incredibly easy for ANY beginner to learn the essentials to disc flight. This is my second 3 disc set I have bought this year.

Wilton 2304-1050 101-Piece Cookie Cutter Set
Wilton 2304-1050 101-Piece Cookie Cutter Set
Price: $12.74
29 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them and they're a great deal, May 23, 2014
My set came in box instead of the cylinder. This set has every cutter I was looking for and ones I couldn't think of. The cookie cutters are made out of durable plastic. They're easy to clean and do their job well. I highly recommend these to anyone who loves to bake. The variety of sizes and shapes is fantastic. You don't just have to use them for cookies either. They work great on sandwiches and biscuits.

Reef Men's Phantoms Sandal, Black, 13 M US
Reef Men's Phantoms Sandal, Black, 13 M US
Offered by Shoes.com
Price: $31.95
9 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Fit and Wear, May 23, 2014
This is my third pair of Reef footwear and I doubt I will ever order anything but Reef in the future. The first pair, which I have had for several years, still has plenty of use left in them but the second pair gives me the flexibility to keep a pair in my gym bag permanently. Great product which wears very well for someone who is tough on footwear.

Fosmon Crystal Clear Screen Protector Shield for Motorola Droid Razr (XT910) / Droid Razr MAXX (XT912) - 3 Pack
Offered by AVYDEN
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the Price and easy to apply, February 10, 2014
Best screen protectors I've ever used. The title of "crystal clear" is not an exaggeration by any means. Much better than the $15 3-pack offered by Verizon. I have to Droid Razr's and applied this to both of them. Looks like a brand new screen now! I will buy again and again.

Horizontal Black Velcro Carrying Case Holster Cover Side Pouch with Belt Loop and Metal Clip for Verizon DROID RAZR MAXX XT912 - HTC Rezound ThunderBolt 2 - LG Spectrum Revolution 2 VS920 - Motorola DROID 3 - Sprint Motorola PHOTON Q 4G LTE - ATT Samsung Galaxy Exhilarate i577 - Samsung Fascinate - Samsung GALAXY Nexus SCH-i515 - ATT SAMSUNG GALAXY S 2 II i727 Skyrocket - US Cellular Samsung Galaxy S Aviator - MetroPCS Samsung Galaxy S Lightray 4G - T-Mobile myTouch Q 2 - Samsung Galaxy S III 3
Offered by CFL Tech
Price: $5.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Droid Razr Protective Case Holder, February 10, 2014
I like this carrying case. It lasted me about 6 months and now I am looking to buy another one. It began to come apart at the seams.
This case has a clip to hook to your belt and also belt loops to run the belt through. The securing type is velco and still flaps closed tight on my phone.. I am very happy with this case as it protects my phone yet keeps my phone accessible to be used as needed. A good purchase, I would purchase again and actually have bought 2 more as backups for this price!

Nite Ize Motorola Droid RAZR xt912 & RAZR MAXX Cargo Wallet Vertical Tall Nylon Storage Case with Magnetic Closure. Has a Super Sturdy PolyCarbonite Rotating Clip on the back
Offered by Newyorkcellphone
Price: $14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a Study Connection, September 29, 2013
This case broke on the second day after I bought it. I was only sitting down in my vehicle and it struck the seat-belt connector and it snapped off at the swivel part. This may have a sturdy clip but not the connector that allows it to rotate.

The material is nice and strong. It fits the RAZR fine.

DEWALT DW9083 18-Volt Flashlight Replacement Bulb, 2 Bulbs
DEWALT DW9083 18-Volt Flashlight Replacement Bulb, 2 Bulbs
Offered by Light Bulb Super Store USA
Price: $8.00
30 used & new from $4.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect replacement bulb, August 13, 2013
I have a Black & Decker flashlight that the bulb went out and this was a perfect replacement bulb for it.

Cimo S-Line Flexible Back Cover TPU Case for Motorola DROID RAZR 4G LTE (Verizon) - Red
Offered by Cimo Technologies
Price: $8.93
2 used & new from $5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars DRIOD Razr Protection at its best!, August 13, 2013
I want a case to stop my Droid Razr from slidding off my lap and carseat everytime I hit the brakes. This case was exactly what I was looking for in a case. It fits the phone like a glove and makes the phone easier to hold. I am very satisfied and recommend to anyone. Make sure it will fit your Droid first as there are different model out there now. I have a model XT912 and works great.

Batman: Arkham Asylum (Game of the Year Edition) - Playstation 3
Batman: Arkham Asylum (Game of the Year Edition) - Playstation 3
Offered by ochibiyo
Price: $17.45
215 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Arkham Asylum was a blast to play!, August 13, 2013
I like Batman, but I am far from a big fan. With that being said, this is one of the best games I have played. The fact that it is in 3D makes it even better. The game combines many things that are familiar elements from other games. Some levels have a scary sensation like F.E.A.R offers. The fighting is similar to God of War. Stealth movement is like Splinter Cell. There are plenty of areas to explore. The graphics and voice work are amazing. But, let's get down to the basics:
Pros: Has a well organized upgrade system, easy to learn controls and Batman moves and reacts like a superhero should. You get to use a lot of Batman's gadgets which is cool.
Cons: In some levels, you will have to go back and forth a few times to accomplish a task. The Boss battles are pretty close to being the same (a batarang to the head and then pummel them).
Graphics: Great 5 of 5
Sound: Great 5 of 5
Controls: Good 4 of 5 (pretty smooth, but not perfect)
Story: Moderate 3 of 5 (good but not captivating unless you are a Batman fan)

I would still give this game overall a 5 of 5, because it was a lot of fun and the 3D effect made it so much cooler. It is probably the best Comic Book game out there. I played it non stop until I beat it once and then started all over again. I would definitely recommend this game and I can not wait for the sequel.

Johnson Controls A19AAT-2C Freezer Temperature Controller
Johnson Controls A19AAT-2C Freezer Temperature Controller
Offered by learn_to_brew
Price: $56.99
7 used & new from $48.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Kegerator Converstion to a Kezzer, August 13, 2013
Since chest freezer dials only allow for temperatures of freezing and below. I had no way of keeping my kegs cold enough to where I like my beer (40-45degrees). I decided to try this device out and it has been outstanding. To limit the frequency of which it turns on, you can placed the thermometer in a glass/bottle of water. That way, when the liquid gets to cold, that's when the thermostat kicks in and turns the freezer back on until the liquid is at the desired temp. Also saves the compressor so it's not kicking on as much.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3