Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for Peter Isaacson > Reviews

Browse

Peter Isaacson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 57

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Peter Isaacson "PENFOLD" RSS Feed (Whittier, CA USA - Terra - Sol System)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Flatulina's Fabulous Holiday Spectacular
Flatulina's Fabulous Holiday Spectacular
Price: $16.36
15 used & new from $4.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Come on! How many of us as kids did ..., December 22, 2015
Come on!
How many of us as kids did fart noise versions of Holiday Music?

My question is why it too so long for a CD to be made?

Good Cook Watermelon / Fruit / Melon Knife (1, A)
Good Cook Watermelon / Fruit / Melon Knife (1, A)
Offered by BestProductsEver
Price: $14.59
7 used & new from $3.75

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money & Dangerous!, June 29, 2014
Despite it's nice distinctive looks and protective cover.
This knife is a hazard to all who would use it.
The serrations and sharpness makes easy work of slicing watermelon if not for the fact that you can't control it!
I've tried on several occasions to prep watermelon and cantaloupe for meals.....this knife has a mind of it's own and refuses to slice parallel or straight!
The inability to control something this sharp makes it EXTREMELY DANGEROUS!!!!!
This knife poses such a menace to any user, that I've permanently removed it from my kitchen lest someone uninitiated grabs this and inadvertently slices a finger!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 21, 2016 2:27 AM PDT

Broadcasting From Home
Broadcasting From Home
Price: $16.69
29 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The one I was looking for, September 18, 2011
This review is from: Broadcasting From Home (Audio CD)
The one piece of Penguin Cafe's music I've been looking for that got me interested in their music.....it's here and the first track _Music For A Found Harmonium_ is it.
The other tracks are all good as well

Bauhaus Women: Art, Handicraft, Design
Bauhaus Women: Art, Handicraft, Design
by Ulrike Müller
Price: $15.36
56 used & new from $11.06

4.0 out of 5 stars The Fairer side of the Bauhaus, September 18, 2011
Most of the other books on the Bauhaus just mention the women in passing as being mainly in the fabric/weaving and pottery departments.
This book seeks to redress this absence.
The book is divided into sections concentrating on the various departments within the Bauhaus where the women studied, worked and also taught.
Each section is further sub-divided into stand alone biographies of individual women. The bios are not bite-sized, nor are they overly detailed.
But, rather nice serving-sized portions; not too long nor too short.....just right.
I wouldn't recommend this book to someone just starting out wanting to read about the Bauhaus.....this book is definitely geared to fill in the knowledge gaps.
I would suggest this as reading for someone who has already read a few other books on the subject, and is familiar with the prior history and personages of the Bauhaus school, because this book doesn't really address this aspect.
This book concentrates upon the women, and their various influences and contributions to the Bauhaus School

Middle Atlantic Products Claw
Middle Atlantic Products Claw
Offered by Dale Pro Audio
Price: $17.25
3 used & new from $17.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Clutter Tamer!, September 18, 2011
This nice neat item is easy to mount on almost any surface.
It tamed the rats nest of all my myriad, various, and sundry USB cables in nothing flat!
The two little shallow shelves are a perfect home for all my myriad, various, and sundry USB thumbdrives and USB AC adapter wall warts!

Crocs Unisex Bistro Clog, Black,8 US Men's/ 10 US Women's
Crocs Unisex Bistro Clog, Black,8 US Men's/ 10 US Women's
Price: $31.95
17 used & new from $30.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy but *U*G*L*Y*, May 9, 2011
This review is from: crocs Unisex Bistro Clog (Shoes)
I definitely recommend wearing socks with these. Unlike the standard Crocs, these don't have the ventilation holes. Why no vent holes? In a kitchen environment, spills are quite likely to occur and the vent holes would allow the entry of liquids (worst case scenario, HOT Liquids) into the shoe.....Not A Good Thing. Also because of the lack of vent holes, foot moisture would build up.....Uncomfortable.....socks mitigate that quite well.
The Bistro Crocs tend to run small, I went one size smaller than my regular shoe size. Good thing I went to a place that sold Crocs first to make sure the size I was going to order would be correct.
I bought my Crocs to complete my Competition wardrobe for the 2nd 8th Grilled Cheese Invitational (Chef Jacket & Pants & Bistro Crocs) I found them to be very comfortable and light on my feet as I was standing most of the time. At the end of the day, I had little to no leg/knee/foot fatigue or pain.
I do have to agree what most people have to say about Crocs.....They are *UGLY*
But when it calls for sacrifice of style over comfort, Crocs fit the bill perfectly.
Easy to step in and out of.
Great for kicking casually around the house.
Wonderful for those times standing in front of the stove, or working in the kitchen.
Just keep these far, far, far away from any Haute Couture......These things are pure Fashion Suicide to wear in public, guaranteed to get your pic in peopleofwallmart.com
Comment Comment | Permalink

Spanking Monkey Doll
Spanking Monkey Doll

4.0 out of 5 stars Teach the kiddies Frottage, March 6, 2011
This review is from: Spanking Monkey Doll (Toy)
My parents have this nasty little thing on display in their entry hall.
It's attached to a cloth sculpture palm tree.
It's good for a Cheap Laugh.....and the kids get a kick out of it.
over and over and over and over and over and over and over!

Advent ADV-W801 900 MHz 2-Way Wireless Indoor/Outdoor Speaker, Green
Advent ADV-W801 900 MHz 2-Way Wireless Indoor/Outdoor Speaker, Green

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad, but not Terrific, February 20, 2011
I actually have Two of these. One I bought on clearance from Home Depot & the other used on eBay.
Why Two? Because the speakers can be set for Monaural or Right or Left channel.
Setup is rather easy, although the speakers need a light touch on the frequency reception control knob depending on the conditions of the placement and distance of the transmitter from the speakers.
Personally, I would have liked separate Power & Volume controls.
I use my speakers in my backyard when I entertain and when I'm working on projects there.
Halloween night, the speakers get moved into the front yard and hidden behind fake tombstones to provide the perfect audio soundtrack backdrop to Scare The Little Monsters Who Darken My Doorstep. ( [...])
When it comes to audio quality, hard-wired speakers would sound much better; but placement issues with wiring limit your choices.
As wireless speakers go, the audio quality is pretty good; but not terrific.....if I wanted Terrific, that would cost a lot more than I'm willing to afford. So a balance was struck between Cost & Quality.
If you're not one of those High-Fidelity Snobs, I wouldn't hesitate to give my Thumbs Up to some Average Joe wanting my opinion.

Household Essentials Christmas Tree Storage Bag with Green Trim
Household Essentials Christmas Tree Storage Bag with Green Trim
Price: $16.78
19 used & new from $8.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Bag, January 5, 2011
I didn't buy this for my Xmas tree.
I bought it to store all the Jack O' Lanterns I made from craft pumpkins
To say this thing is roomy is an understatement!
This bag swallowed all 18 of my Craft Pumpkin Jack O'Lanterns with room for more (and there *will* be more)
I add 1 to 2 more Jack O' Lanterns each year.
This bag keeps them corralled and dust free while they're stored in my garage.
At the price offered, I bought TWO of them, to allow for the growth of my Jack O'Lantern Clan.
But given the size of these bags, it's gonna me a few years before the second bag will be called into action

Playhut Disney Princess Traditional Slumber Bag
Playhut Disney Princess Traditional Slumber Bag

4.0 out of 5 stars Sleep like a Princess, December 29, 2010
We bought this after a horrible sleepless night at my Parental Units house.
Up until now my daughter (now 4) liked to sleep with my wife when we were not at home.
We had transitioned my son (now 7) to a slumber bag several years ago, and I figured that it was time for my daughter to do the same.
Our first use was during Thanksgiving Holiday and we just used it when staying over at the Parental Units for the Holiday.
No complaints. Our daughter loves having her own slumber bag.
The plastic drawstring stuff sack it came with will eventually need to be replaced with something better. But we didn't buy it for that.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6