Profile for Scott Knudsen > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 285

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Scott Knudsen RSS Feed (Air Ronge, Saskatchewan Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
The Guru's Gift: A Kundalini Awakening
The Guru's Gift: A Kundalini Awakening
by Ruth Angela
Price: $14.88
30 used & new from $12.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Kundalini Guidebook, April 19, 2015
This is one of my favorite Kundalini books. It is more of a guidebook on how to deal with the process of one's Kundalini rising, rather than a how to make it rise type of book. The author quotes from lots of excellent books (that I have already read) to help one on their path. Everyone's path is different, but I think she has all bases covered.

Overland: A Mercedes-Benz Journey Through the Americas
Overland: A Mercedes-Benz Journey Through the Americas
by Gari M. Stroh
Price: $20.00
24 used & new from $3.61

2.0 out of 5 stars What all boys dream of., April 11, 2015
If your interested in what may happen to you on an overland journey from North America down to South America then this book will have some helpful points and interesting stories. That said, this book could have been so much more.

The writing style is not very exciting. The paragraphs just seem to be lines taken out of a journal and not really told in a exciting type of way. The photos would have really helped this book if they had been put on the proper pages instead of lumping them all together to save on printing costs.

Most of the photos are also not very exciting, and are printed too small.

I would have given 3 stars for better layout, 4 stars for better photos and 5 stars for better writing. I will give the author 5 stars for doing what he did, and will envy him from now until the end of time, unless of course I do it myself.

Be as You Are: The Teachings of Sri Ramana Maharshi (Compass)
Be as You Are: The Teachings of Sri Ramana Maharshi (Compass)
by Sri Ramana Maharshi
Price: $13.92
99 used & new from $4.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Enlightenment to the point., April 11, 2015
Very to the point. If you enjoy reading Adyashanti, you will love this. Not so much theory but Sir Ramana Maharshi explains why none is needed, and gives very specific instructions on how one can reach enlightenment.

Tantra - Discovering the Power of Pre-Orgasmic Sex
Tantra - Discovering the Power of Pre-Orgasmic Sex
by Yogani
Price: $10.05
44 used & new from $3.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Thick Brochure?, August 14, 2014
It felt like reading a brochure for a seminar. Not much meat in this book. Just touches on a few topics. Aparently the author has other books that go more into depth. Sorry, but I really don't feel that I can recommend this book.

3PORT Firewire 400 Pcie Card Adds 3 External Fw Ports Allegro
3PORT Firewire 400 Pcie Card Adds 3 External Fw Ports Allegro

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for Win 7, August 14, 2014
I'm sure it's great, problem is, Windows 7 does not support Firewire. I am told there may be work-arounds, but don't want the hassle.

Tiny Homes on the Move: Wheels and Water
Tiny Homes on the Move: Wheels and Water
by Lloyd Kahn
Price: $22.01
59 used & new from $15.34

4.0 out of 5 stars Some interesting ideas., August 14, 2014
There is definately a variety of Tiny Homes on the move in this book. Vans, Pickups, Trucks, Buses, Trailers, Cycles, Sailboats and Houseboats. A little bit of everything, a little something for everyone.

I was expecting the homes a little more along the lines of the SHELTER series of books, but you won't find much of that in this book. Still, I guess it can't really be expected, being that these homes are all mobile.

Yes, I would recommend this book to anyone, but must say that the author is only touching the surface of what's out there, and could easily fill a book for each mode of transportation he touches on.

The Tao of Sexology: The Book of Infinite Wisdom
The Tao of Sexology: The Book of Infinite Wisdom
by Stephen Thomas Chang
39 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars New Info, May 29, 2014
I never quite knew what to expect with this book, but was pleasantly surprised that it introduced me to lots of new ideas that I have not read in the tons of books I have read before.

This book will explain how your energy field and sexual acts relate. How to produce a male of female child. How to prevent aging and become immortal, and allot more.

Not what I expected, but highly recommended.

Tao & Longevity: Mind-Body Transformation
Tao & Longevity: Mind-Body Transformation
by Huai-Chin Nan
Price: $11.21
53 used & new from $4.84

4.0 out of 5 stars Different and Interesting., May 29, 2014
Theres lots of information in this book that I haven't read elsewhere. Some of it though, makes me feel like I am left hanging because I was expecting some serious instruction on whatever the subject was, but didn't always get it. That said, at least I know that some of these subjects exist, and now if I want to explore them more I am at least pointed in the right direction.

I would highly recommend it for your Mind/Body/Metphysic etc. library.

SUNWAYFOTO 42mm Arca Compatible Lever Clamp DDC-42LR / Tripod Head Sunway
SUNWAYFOTO 42mm Arca Compatible Lever Clamp DDC-42LR / Tripod Head Sunway
Offered by Molustar
Price: $71.52
15 used & new from $51.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great., April 17, 2014
I bought this because it was nice and small, and the price is great compared to other brands. It works great and I have had no problems with it. It can be a chore to turn the little adjusting wheel, but that doesn't happen very often.

The only thing that could have been better on it, is that they should have put an arrow and the words "TIGHTEN" on it to show which way to turn the adjusting wheel.

Atech Flash Pro-77U USB 3.0 True SuperSpeed Internal Flash Memory Card Reader w/ Front 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub for 5.25 Inch Drive Bay (Retail) *MUST HAVE USB 3.0 ON COMPUTER
Offered by CableHero
Price: $53.95
5 used & new from $53.95

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good., April 17, 2014
After having read all the poor reviews of every internal and external card reader made, I decided to buy this one, being that ithad just come to market and there were no poor reviews as of yet.

So far it is working as it should. To install it you unplug the cable that goes to the USB plug on your motherboard and plug in the card-readers attached cord to it. The only problem with this is, that you will probably now have a couple of USB ports at the front of your computer that now do not work.

The only problem I have with this is that there is some movement to it when pulling out the cards or USB plugs. I am not sure if this is from a poorly designed Supermicro Workstation, or the design of this reader. It's not a big deal though, as long as it keeps working I'm happy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 11, 2015 9:06 PM PST