Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation
Profile for JibJab > Reviews

Browse

JibJab's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JibJab RSS Feed

Twist 'N 'Slice Premium Spiralizer Vegetable Spiral Slicer, Zucchini Noodle, Spaghetti, Pasta Maker - Durable Composite Design - 2 Blade Sizes - Black - Handheld with Cleaning Brush - Kitchen Series - Lifetime Guarantee

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, November 25, 2015
Nice little product. The finger guard is useless, however. Wife shredded her finger on the first use.

Motorola Google Nexus 6 Screen Protector - Tempered Glass - Package Includes Microfiber Cleaning Wipe, Installation Tips, Tempered Glass Screen Protector - by TruShield

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, June 10, 2015
Disappointed with this product. I did the cleaning, drying, dust removal process and placed the screen protector with no issues. Adhesive stuck, but then I quickly noticed that around the entire protector the edges did not adhere. 95% of the protector adhered to the screen, except for a roughly 1-2 mm border around the entire screen. When I went to smooth it out and coax the edges to stick with a credit card, a piece cracked off. Now I cannot trust the integrity of the protector. I've shipped it back for a refund and will be going with a different brand.

Wahl Beard Cord/Cordless Rechargeable Trimmer #9918-6171
Wahl Beard Cord/Cordless Rechargeable Trimmer #9918-6171
Price: $19.47
25 used & new from $19.47

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor attachments...don't buy if you plan on using them., January 1, 2015
Unbelievable...I was won over by the low price and overwhelmingly positive reviews. The only flaw I saw via reviews was in the poor construction of the attachments. Knowing this, I removed the item from the box and CAREFULLY snapped on the first attachment. It broke instantly. Returning it immediately and going with another brand.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 6, 2015 8:11 AM PST

Whirlpool WDF510PAYS 510 24" Stainless Steel Full Console Dishwasher - Energy Star

4.0 out of 5 stars A fine machine, July 19, 2014
Disclaimer: I'm a bit sour.

Granted, the number of reviews on Amazon are significantly lower than those on Lowe's or Home Depot, but I am upset to see how strikingly different the reviews are on Amazon. They are overwhelmingly positive every where else, but quite low here.

The big issues I noted on the negative reviews here:
* Washer does not dry
* Utensil rack attached to the door is annoying
* Is overall cheap

My response:
* Washer does dry. In fact, it dries well. I wonder what the disconnect here is. Not using a drying agent? Not loading the washer properly. I just don't know. I will say some plastics did not come out 100% dry, but I have never had a dishwasher where everything came out perfectly dry. I've used about 6 other dishwashers over the course of my time and they are all the same

* Utensil rack is certainly different. I can't say "50% of the rack is useless," as that's just plain not true. It takes some getting used to but once you do, you grow to like that it's on the door to save space on the bottom rack for other items.

* Can't speak to the "cheapness" of this washer. Seems just like any other one I've used. If anything, I've heard good things from Whirlpool.

Thank you, reviewers, for stressing me out pretty much over nothing. YMMV, but mine's been pretty good.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 30, 2014 2:08 PM PST

Fujifilm FinePix S4200 Digital Camera
Fujifilm FinePix S4200 Digital Camera
5 used & new from $170.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great point & shoot, September 20, 2012
This has been bugging me for some time. This camera has a flash! I've read so many user reviews (and even a CNET review on another similar camera) that chastised it or a lack of flash. This camera has a pop-up flash that is so bright it takes clear pictures in near total darkness (of course at the point you don't know what you are seeing through lcd viewfinder...but still, lets put the flash debate to bed.

EDIT: Have since played with the camera more and found that certain modes do not employ flash, and you can't force it to (limited but not included to baby mode (flash isn't great for babies) and panoramic mode where a flash would produce inconsistencies with lighting within the separate frames). The manual suggests you use "SR Auto" mode. I don't like that mode because it determines which preset (sport, sunset, night, fireworks, etc...) to use based on surroundings. I just go traditional auto mode. Flash fires without fail.

Overall this is a great camera for the money. Remember though, it is a point and shoot. It looks like a fancy SLR camera but is not, so it shouldn't be knocked for quality compared to higher tiered cameras.

The only cons I can think of are more nuisances than anything: 1) if you turn the camera on with the lens cap still on, you have to remove the cap and then turn camera off and then back on and 2) forgetting to open the flash, realizing after you've taken the picture that you needed it.

This camera is fine for family photos and casual use. For that, it's amazing really. Don't expect to get by with it as your main camera for professional use. Enough with f/stops and everything, it takes great pictures for a point and shoot. With that being said, it may be useful to play around with the manual settings. A task I have yet to undertake.