Profile for shopaholic > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

shopaholic RSS Feed

Kensington Quick-Release Car Mount for iPhone 5/4S/4/3G, Black, K39256US
Kensington Quick-Release Car Mount for iPhone 5/4S/4/3G, Black, K39256US
Price: Click here to see our price
62 used & new from $15.31

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, January 16, 2012
This car mount works well for me. It can hold the phone with or without a case. I just wish the pole was shorter. The phone does bounce/vibrate while driving. It can get annoying when I'm using my phone for GPS and the screen is vibrating. I think if the pole was shorter it wouldn't bounce as much. For what I use it for, it works well enough. I haven't tried the vent mount yet though. It probably wouldn't bounce much mounted to the vent.

Pet Gear Easy Step II Pet Stairs, 2-step/for Cats and Dogs up to 75-pounds, Light Cocoa
Price: $25.99
22 used & new from $23.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Stairs, January 16, 2012
It was exactly what I needed for my long-haired chihuahuas! I love it and my dogs love it too. It was also super easy to put together. I also like how the carpet is detachable so that it can be washed.

Sony LCS-BBF/B LCS-BBF/B Soft Carrying Case for Sony NEX series Camera (Black)
Sony LCS-BBF/B LCS-BBF/B Soft Carrying Case for Sony NEX series Camera (Black)
Price: $19.95
14 used & new from $10.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, January 16, 2012
This is a nice case and it was a smaller case that I could use to take around. I do have to mention that the because of the material, the black does not look like black in the light. It is more of a purple-ish gray color. That bummed me out but not too big of a deal. Another thing I have to mention is the little pouch that comes with the case. It supposedly can fit a lens up to 16mm. It does NOT fit a lens. I tried as many ways as I would to get it to fit but it is too small. It can fit a spare battery as described but not a lens. Overall, I do like the product it is the main case I use for my camera.

BambooImportsMN 10" Sushi Oke Tub (Hangiri) with 13pc Sushi Making Accessory Pack
Offered by BambooMN
Price: $39.88
2 used & new from $39.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, January 16, 2012
This product was exactly what I was expecting. It even came included with a few extra items (two small wooden spoons and a pack of decorative toothpicks). The only thing I wish that it came with was a booklet on how tips and recipes to make sushi rice and sushi but I guess I can always look online. All in all, it is a sushi making kit and that's what I needed.