Profile for A. Kelly > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Kelly RSS Feed (New York United States)

Page: 1 | 2
Rove Iced Infuser Hydration Bottle with Freezer Gel Technology - 26 oz. (Lavender)

1.0 out of 5 stars this is THE WORST purchase I have ever made, December 3, 2014
this is THE WORST purchase I have ever made. It is impossible to drink out of this thing without SOAKING the front of your shirt. What a joke!!!

Rubies Plush Child Santa Suit Costume, Large
Rubies Plush Child Santa Suit Costume, Large

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but....., October 2, 2014
It's OK....I plan to contact the seller because although the quality is good, for a kid's large, the thing is tremendous and they sent this teeny tiny little hat that fit a 2 year old! It does not even come close to fitting an 8 year old. Totally bizarre.

Lysse Leggings for Women - Cotton Wide Leg (Style#1219),Black,Medium
Lysse Leggings for Women - Cotton Wide Leg (Style#1219),Black,Medium
Offered by The Flying Crane ~ Frisco, Colorado
Price: $55.00
3 used & new from $55.00

1.0 out of 5 stars SAVE YOUR $$$$!, August 22, 2014
these are SO disappointing! I trusted the reviews and purchased this insanely expensive (for leggings) pants- first of all, they already look faded- they are a weird off-black. Can't imagine what they'd look like after one wash. second, they are a lint magnet- so I can tell they will end up gross-looking and get all "pilly". I am going to return them! Don't waste your money!!!

The Anti-Ripper Glove | Fit Four Callus Guard Fitness Gloves for WODs, Weightlifting & Cross Training Athletes - Premium Leather Palm
Price: $19.96 - $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, June 30, 2014
these are great for pull up days at my Crossfit gym. They give good grip and good protection against ripping and tearing of my poor hands! I recommend them!

Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity + Sleep Wristband, Black
Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity + Sleep Wristband, Black
Price: $99.95
62 used & new from $96.00

2.0 out of 5 stars A great device, but the accessories and charging mechanics are horrendous- as is FitBit's customer service., October 17, 2013
Here is a copy of my e-mail to FitBit customer service in an atempt to remedy this issue:

I have attached pdf files of all of our correspondence, and I have also attached the invoice from amazon.com. I purchased this item in black. I was a pre-order customer, so I ordered it in March and received the FitBit on May 21st. By July, I had to send you a message that my tracker was not charging properly. It took days for someone to get back to me- by then I had managed to charge it by physically holding it in place in the charger and tying a rubber band around it. So the email reply I got from FitBit service was “we see your fitbit has been charged and synced.” No help at all. So then I purchased a second charger- at $25- thinking maybe it was that. I had my IT department check my USB ports on my computer. I tried using my husband’s computer. I tried using a MAC instead of a PC. I tried using a USB hub. I tried cleaning it per your instructions. I tried resetting it per your instructions. Nothing worked.
There are dozens of negative reviews on Amazon.com from FitBit users who are having the same problem. You really need to rethink the charging mechanism, as well as the design of the bands- all of mine are tearing now where the rubber part meets the window on the inside part of the band- I guess when you pop the tracker out to charge it or to change the band color, this puts wear and tear on the band. I purchased replacement bands (blue, orange, navy) only 6 weeks ago, and already the orange and navy are torn. My black one is also torn and I have had to use the large size black band ever since. I am so disappointed- the FitBit has been a great motivator and I love using it with my RunKeeper app- but the quality of the accessories and the charging situation really need to be revisited by you all.
Please advise what you plan to do next to remedy the situation. If this is a fitbit flex issue, I will even agree to send this one back and pay only the difference for a fitbit force if you think the force may not have all these issues. I don’t want to deal with another flex if I am going to have all these same problems two months after normal use.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 17, 2013 4:06 PM PDT

Kirkland Signature Ground Saigon Cinnamon, 10.7 Ounce
Kirkland Signature Ground Saigon Cinnamon, 10.7 Ounce
Offered by Fiomart
Price: $7.06
28 used & new from $2.23

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, June 11, 2013
Like red hots - warm and delicious. Great quality product, huge size container. Worth every penny. Great on rice pudding too!

Lipogaine Big 3 Premium Hair Loss Prevention shampoo (2 in 1 formula, 8 oz)
Lipogaine Big 3 Premium Hair Loss Prevention shampoo (2 in 1 formula, 8 oz)
Offered by LipoGaine
Price: $25.00
2 used & new from $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I keep getting compliments..., June 7, 2013
This shampoo is great- I am actually on my second bottle. I am not sure yet about visible hair regrowth, but the loss has DEFINITELY slowed. Plus this adds a nice thickness, body and grip that other shampoos don't. People keep telling me that my hair looks great. I love the slight tingle too- almost minty. I will keep buying this for sure!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the alternative...., April 5, 2013
When I put this in, it seems to also give my hair body. It doesn't get gooey or sticky like other products, and it doesn't make my scalp itchy! I have not been using it long enough to notice any new growth (only a couple of days now) but I can tell that I will continue using it based on the smell and feel alone.

Sky Fly Fire Lanterns SL-000-1 Wish Party Wedding Birthday Multi Color Lantern
Sky Fly Fire Lanterns SL-000-1 Wish Party Wedding Birthday Multi Color Lantern
Offered by Vandue
Price: $47.41
12 used & new from $14.84

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as other ones I have purchased from amazon..., December 29, 2012
I bought a similar item for my wedding and they were great- a huge hit. These are a poor quality. They do not tell you that you need to assemble them by actually attaching the greasy feeling slippery fuel cell. Don't get this residue on your clothes- because you will ruin your new dress like I did....
Once you get them assembled they take much longer to light than other lanterns I have purchased. I wish amazon still had the ones I bought for my wedding- which already had the fuel cell attached. If you do still plan to purchase these, assemble them beforehand and buy a bunch of barbecue lighters.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 29, 2012 6:22 PM PST

Soundfly SD WMA/MP3 Player Car Fm Transmitter for SD Card, USB Stick, Mp3 Players (iPod, Zune)
Offered by Satechi
Price: $29.95
7 used & new from $26.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Missing the cord, November 12, 2012
This did not come with the cord that it says it comes with and that is shown in the photos. Therefore, I am unable to use it. I have contacted Satechi customer service- let's see what they do.

Page: 1 | 2