Profile for Geraldo A. Palomo > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Geraldo A. Palomo RSS Feed (El Salvador and Miami)

Bell Barbie My Fab Pads Protective Gear (Pink)
Bell Barbie My Fab Pads Protective Gear (Pink)
Offered by NEW APPLE
Price: $27.84
3 used & new from $27.84

4.0 out of 5 stars No clear sizing info on website. Package says Girls 4-8, May 9, 2012
Just wanted to let shopper know that the Kit I received were marked size 4-8. Not sure if this is the only size available or not. Tried them on my 5 1/2 year old girl and they fit her fine, a little big maybe, but fine. Hope this helps.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 26, 2012 9:08 PM PST

Letters to God [Blu-ray]
Letters to God [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Tanner Maguire
Price: $6.39
31 used & new from $2.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Spanish Subtitles?, January 23, 2011
This review is from: Letters to God [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Can anyone confirm if the Blue Ray version of this great movie, has spanish subtitles or has Spanish Language track?
I think the regular DVD does not?

CTA Digital Wii Grand Slam Sports Pack (White)
CTA Digital Wii Grand Slam Sports Pack (White)
Offered by AMERICA FINEST
Price: $5.69
36 used & new from $5.69

1.0 out of 5 stars Pointer does not work with this installed!!, February 23, 2010
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
The pointer is blocked by the racket attachement and the batting attachement, needless to say, how can you play properly if the sensors are blocked!!!

Iluv I1155 8.4-Inch LCD Portable DVD Player with iPod Dock
Iluv I1155 8.4-Inch LCD Portable DVD Player with iPod Dock
Offered by The Chicago Connection
Price: $174.95
3 used & new from $60.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Delicate Screen Broke, May 12, 2008
Hi, I purchased to view videos with my kids, I used only one time on a plane and while it was in my hardcase carry on bag, inside of a protected sleeve, somehow the screen shattered, it must have been hit by another item in my bag? I wish they would make the screen fold inward when not in use, so that the screen is not exposed to damages all the time. Overpassing this big limitation, the quality, use and features of this product where excellent.

Petz Dogz 2 - Nintendo Wii
Petz Dogz 2 - Nintendo Wii
Offered by coastbooks100
Price: $32.01
50 used & new from $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun game, too difficult, must read a lot, and horrible storyline., February 25, 2008
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
Bougth this to play with my 5 year old girl, PROS: She loves dogs, loves to dress them, buy clothes for them, interact with other dogs in the game, and truly looks forward to play a little bit everyday. CONS: Storymode is only one player, the storyline is too Eve and the Forbidden Fruit, in that "you" actually disobay authority to release an evil dog from jail that causes all the havock in the town that you have to fix. There is a lot of detailed reading that you must read at every step to your kid. I wish they would have made it cuter. PS: She had nightmares of the evil dog more than one night, I had to skip these scenes.

Disney Princess: Enchanted Journey - Nintendo Wii
Disney Princess: Enchanted Journey - Nintendo Wii
Price: $19.99
32 used & new from $10.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Wii game out there for girls (5 year old), February 25, 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I had to give this title some credit, I am a father of two girls, a 5 year old with whom I play wii with and share many special moments with. This game's wii remote features are really great, it works like a magic wand for her, its the best two player game out there so you can play along side her and help her out. The levels are all basically easy for them, and very complete, she gets to play scenes or character from all the mayor disney princess movies. They are very entertaining and educational, and the second best thing about the game is that she can customize her character and change her hair, color, dress, accesories, etc, I think she enjoys this more than the regular game play. The only drawback of this game is that its too short and easy to finish thru and the bad guys slightly scared her even though in my opinion they are inoffensive and even cute.