Profile for PH > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 84

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

PH RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
The Legend of Korra Book 1 [HD]
The Legend of Korra Book 1 [HD]
Price: $26.99

4.0 out of 5 stars The action and storytelling you would expect from Avatar series, July 3, 2014
It is in line with Avatar but it felt like it was paying more attention to the love triangle and started ignoring the key plot elements halfway through the season. The animation is very good. The voice acting is very well done. They included a reference to the original avatar in every episode which was fun. You need to watch it and see if you can pick it out. So, if you are an Avatar fan, you will enjoy this Anime. This is aimed at an older audience than the original Avatar as it seems they expect the target audience to have aged.

Energizer Trail Finder Pro 7 LED Headlamp, Blue/Black, 3AAA Batteries Included
Energizer Trail Finder Pro 7 LED Headlamp, Blue/Black, 3AAA Batteries Included
Offered by Mr. Medical
Price: $17.47
40 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for wilderness camping, June 20, 2014
This review is from: Energizer 7 LED Headlamp (Sports)
I read a lot of reviews looking to choose a headlamp that would hold up and also be efficient with batteries. I was planning a 15 day trip in the Quetico and space and weight were a premium. This lamp provided excellent lighting and it actually never needed replacement lamps during the trip. I like the fact that it uses AAA batteries instead of the "quarter" style batteries which are more expensive and tend to not last long. It is well made and held up to a very rugged trip. I would definitely recommend this hand lamp.

Underworld: Awakening [Blu-ray]
Underworld: Awakening [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Kate Beckinsale
Price: $7.88
63 used & new from $2.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Selene, June 20, 2014
What can you say - Selene is on fire. I love all of the Underworld series and like many I was a little bummed that Selene was missing from the third movie but she comes back with a vengeance in Awakening. While she seemed to show a little restrain in past (Unless you were Viktor or Marcos) she has little patience for anyone around her in her current state of confusion. The amount of violence she exhibits is fantastic and funny and oh so sexy. By far my favorite of the series. It is absolutely gorgeous in Blu-Ray. Go get your Selene fix!

Silverhill 20 Piece Tool Kit for Apple Products
Silverhill 20 Piece Tool Kit for Apple Products
Offered by amermedia
Price: $14.99
5 used & new from $12.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my MAC Book Pro, June 20, 2014
I purchased this tool kit to replace the hard drive in my Mac Book. I was very pleased with the quality of the kit and the variety of tools. Everything you need to work on Apple products is located in this kit so if you have the knowhow (and patience on an IPOD classic) you have the capability to replace batteries, hard drives, update memory - etc. All that is missing is you tube. I strongly recommend this kit for someone who has a MAC Book rather than trying to use a screwdriver your find in a drawer.

Doctor Who: Series 1-7 Limited Edition Blu-ray Giftset
Doctor Who: Series 1-7 Limited Edition Blu-ray Giftset
DVD ~ Matt Smith
Offered by Savers Sales
Price: $899.99
7 used & new from $800.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for Doctor Who Fans!, June 19, 2014
I purchased this as a gift as I have never seemed to get into Doctor Who even though I love BBC programs and I love ScyFy. Maybe I'll give it a try soon. The package is great with all of the episodes. They packaging is of collector level at it does include a screwdriver (not sure why). My son' is an avid fan and he loves the package. It is perfect for having a truly long Doctor Binge party. It came packaged well and the price is very good for what you get.

Space Ghost Coast to Coast - Volume One
Space Ghost Coast to Coast - Volume One
Offered by actcdc
Price: $29.99
37 used & new from $5.77

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Space Ghost!, June 19, 2014
Don't get me wrong, its great to see Space Ghost, Zorak and Brak with all of their guest and you will be shocked who actually comes on the show but it is not the Space Ghost I thought it was where the three cut up and told jokes and had great irritating songs. Think of the precursor to the Daily Show and you have this. Very funny - but not the TNT daily episodes. Unfortunately, I have researched it and it is crazy to believe that none of those episode were actually saved and are lost forever. Still - these discs are very bizarre and you will love seeing the guests when they were younger.

Space Ghost Coast to Coast - Volume Three

DVD ~ Robin Wright
Price: $8.86
74 used & new from $3.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Inconceivable, June 19, 2014
Such a wonderful motion picture. It is one of Rob Reiner's masterpieces. The acting is superb from such a wonderful cast. I have been a fan of all of the actors since the day I have seen it. Just mentioning a couple of lines should bring you a smile:
Cary Elwes (Westley) - There is a shortage of perfect breasts in the world, it would be a pity to damage yours
Robin Wright (Princess Buttercup) - You mock my pain!
Chris Sarandon (Price Humperdinck) - Please consider me as an alternative to suicide
Mandy Patinkin (Inigio Montoya) - You killed my father, prepare to die
Christopher Guest (Count Tyrone Rugen) - Get some rest. If you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything.
André the Giant (Fezzik) - I hate for people to die embarrassed
Wallace Shawn (Vizzini) - Inconceivable!
Peter Falk (Grandpa) - As you wish (last line of movie)
Fred Savage (Grandson) - They're kissing again. Do we have to read the kissing parts?
Billy Crystal (Miracle Max) - Sonny, true love is the greatest thing, in the world except for a nice MLT
Carol Kane (Valerie) - Have fun storming the castle
Peter Cook (The Impressive Clergyman) - Mawage is wot beings us togeder today.

The movie is beautiful in Blu-Ray. If you haven't seen it recently or if for some reason you have never seen the movie perfect for the whole family but great for just adults, get it now!

Wind Activated Wildlife Warning Device (Pair of 2)
Wind Activated Wildlife Warning Device (Pair of 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great source for whistles, June 19, 2014
We have used wildlife whistles for several years living in a hilly part of Central Texas that is prone to many deer accidents. I know that people scoff at such devices but I can state that they do work. There have been plenty of times where I have seen deer and other animals hear me coming and step away from the edge of the road instead of charging it in fright. Will these keep you from hitting an animal - nothing can do that if it is destined to be but my thought is anything that helps is worth it. Especially when whistles cost so very little. These arrived quickly, the adhesive is good. Some thoughts, whistles become dirtily like anything on a car so you need to clean them once a month to make sure air is flowing through. Also, don't forget to take them off before going into a car was. They can last a very long time unless a car wash knocks them off.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9