Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Jc > Reviews

Browse

Jc's Profile

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jc "Die Hard Ramsfan" RSS Feed (Washougal, WA USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Car Air Purifier,Ionizer, Air cleaner, Ionic air purifier, Car Air Freshener and Order Eliminator | removers cigarettes Smoke, smell and bad odors [BY Eco Breeze]
Offered by MyBigBuy
Price: $49.95
2 used & new from $16.46

5.0 out of 5 stars SO far it's been a great product and well worth it, March 17, 2015
I've had this in the car for over a week now and as it's been working while driving the results are becoming more clear. SO far it's been a great product and well worth it!

iXCC 3-Ft Tangle-Free Male to Male 3.5mm Auxiliary Cable with Gold Plated Connectors for Apple, Android Smartphones, Tablet and MP3 Players - Standard Packaging
Offered by iXCC

Offered by TriStateValue
Price: $9.97
4 used & new from $6.95

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good., March 13, 2015
Seemed to do a decent job. The horrible smell is gone in the car. This has a different smell but is not good or bad. I'm hoping that it took care of the horrible smoke odor but time will tell. So far so good. I would give it 5 stars but I'm not sure of the "neutral" scent that it has!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 25, 2015 12:48 PM PDT

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire [Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD]
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire [Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD]
DVD ~ Jennifer Lawrence
Price: $7.88
136 used & new from $0.42

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Blu-ray with one flaw., March 8, 2014
I won't go into any details of the movie itself as most people have seen it themselves. I love this movie & feel that it's a fantastic follow up to the first Hunger Games. The story is fantastic & pulls you into it leading up to the games. The picture, action & 7.1 sound are flawless. My one & only complaint is the multiple aspects ratios. I love the stunning 2.40:1 presentation & I wish that the Blu-ray offered this option to view al the way through the movie. For those of us with a 2.35:1 cinemascope screen for a home theater the switching aspect ratios are a pain in the butt. I wish that the viewer could choose to watch the entire movie in the 2.40:1 aspect ratio or the switching version. On my 80" flat panel it makes no difference but on my 148" 2.35:1 cinemascope screen in my theater room I hate that it switches back & forth. There are several other movies that do this & they are all hard to enjoy. Why don't the studios follow what the fans of home theater like? I'm not sure.

Sex & The City: The Complete Collection (Deluxe Edition)
Sex & The City: The Complete Collection (Deluxe Edition)
DVD ~ Sarah Jessica Parker
3 used & new from $99.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great series but......, May 15, 2013
Where is the Blu-ray version of the series? My wife loves this series more than most any other show but the DVD quality leaves a little to be desired on larger that 40" screens.

Griot's Garage 11171 Best of Show Wax - 16 oz.
Griot's Garage 11171 Best of Show Wax - 16 oz.
Price: $18.99
6 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best car wax ever! What a shine!, August 17, 2011
I've used many car waxes over the years & when my brother told me about the quality of Griot's products I began trying them after he showed my what they could do. I Best of Show wax is easy to apply, smells great, lasts a very long time & leaves a shine second to none! If you love your car, do yourself a favor & try this car wax, you won't regret it along with their other polishes too.

Philips 9012 HIR2 Standard Halogen Headlight Bulb (Pack of 1)
Philips 9012 HIR2 Standard Halogen Headlight Bulb (Pack of 1)
5 used & new from $21.65

5.0 out of 5 stars HIR Bulbs - Best Choice, December 24, 2010
I installed a set of 9012 HIR2 bulbs in my low beams & 9011 HIR bulb in my hi-beam. They produce incredible light output & maximize the halogen housing in my 2009 Toyota Corolla without producing glare like HID kits. The light is also more usable than HID kits that are 5000K & above. These are worth every penny.

The Proposal (+ Digital Copy) [Blu-ray]
The Proposal (+ Digital Copy) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Sandra Bullock
Offered by powerofdreams
Price: $38.25
20 used & new from $0.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Blu-ray & A Fun Movie, October 17, 2009
I don't understand how some of the reviewers didn't like this movie. I believe that their personalities must be like Sandra's character, way too uptight for their own good. My entire family enjoyed "The Proposal" and it's a good, fun movie that has a good pace, excellent cast and we've all had bosses like Sandra plays! If you like a light hearted, feel good movie that is fun than you will also enjoy this movie.

The Blu-ray quality is nice & clean. Not the best picture I've seen but I give it a solid 8/10. I watched it on a Mits HC5000 1080p front projector, Panasonic DMP-BD60 Blu-ray player, on a Da-lite 106" screen. I also saved $10 with the on-line coupon which makes it an even better deal. I saw this in the theater with my family & we all knew when it was done that we would purchase it & enjoy it many times over.

Sandra Bullock, Ryan Reynolds & the entire cast was excellent an a pleasure to watch.

Highly recommended!!!

State of Play [Blu-ray]
State of Play [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Russell Crowe
Price: $8.14
87 used & new from $1.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Political Thriller, October 4, 2009
This review is from: State of Play [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
This was very well done by all involved. I never saw the BBC series but this version was well written and smartly acted. The questions begin from the start and the flow of the story is excellent. Russell Crowe does an great job as the newspaper journalist. His acting carries the movie beautifully and is a joy to watch. I'm not sure what some people have against Ben Affleck, but I thought he did a very good job as the congressman. Just when you think you know who did what, there is another curve ball.

On the Blu-ray copy of this, the image quality is excellent with very good detail in the dark scenes, which there are many. The picture pulled me in and kept me involved in the action of the flick. The sound was excellent although it is mainly dialog driven.

Just sit back and enjoy!

Chaos [Blu-ray]
Chaos [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Jason Statham
68 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining!!, August 29, 2009
This review is from: Chaos [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I enjoyed this movie as it had more than it's share of twists & turns. The action is great, I like the actors & it's less than $10 for the Blu-ray right now, that's even less than the DVD! The video quality looked great on my 106" screen through my 1080p Mits HC5000 projector. Grab some popcorn, your favorite drink, sit back and enjoy the ride....with a little chaos along the way! :-)

Page: 1 | 2