Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th
Profile for L. Shelton > Reviews

Browse

L. Shelton's Profile

Customer Reviews: 53

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. Shelton "Dr. French" RSS Feed (Philadelphia)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Bulgarian Lavender Essential Oil with a Glass Dropper - Big 4 fl. oz - 100% Pure and Natural Lavender Oil with Premium Quality & Therapeutic Grade - Ideal for Aromatherapy, Massages for Pain Relief, Anxiety and Stress Relief, Hair Care and Skin Care, Bug Repellent , Head aches and Migraines, Acne Treatment and more
Offered by Luxor Investments
Price: $31.50
4 used & new from $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE!!!! Very disappointed. Buy the Well-known brands instead!!, October 19, 2015
FAKE!!!!!
Real Bulgarian Lavender Essential Oil costs around $1 per milliliter, so if this were real, this bottle would be around $100... Or AT LEAST $50 when adjusted for the wholesale prices. If this is even real Lavender, it is obviously grossly DILUTED... Do not buy, and do not put this on your skin or your children's skin!

Because Essential Oils are so popular and expensive, there is a TON of counterfeits... Please don't fall for it!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 12, 2015 10:12 AM PST

Aromatherapy Diffuser Pendant

5.0 out of 5 stars The Most Gorgeous and Effective Little Essential Oils Diffusers! :), July 23, 2015
I have bought a few of these handmade diffuser necklaces on another website. Glad to see them finally on amazon!
So far, I love them! I was looking everywhere for a diffuser pendant that would be easy to refill without having to open the locket, and that wouldn't lose the little absorbent pads, while at the same time looking CHIC!!! These are the prettiest ones I've found and they are functional too! I have already given a few as gifts, along with my home-made essential oils blends... Friends Oooh and Aaaah, and I get lots of compliments myself too. :D

LOOKS: The pictures don't quite do them justice. The adjustable cord (~3" chain) is a plus, as I can adjust the length a bit to fit the neckline of my shirts and dresses. The sculpting on the clay pad is elegant and the pendant and beads are shinier and more vibrant than on the pictures. I was pleasantly surprised. :)

FUNCTION: The metal pendant seems sturdy, with a good weight to it (not one of those hollow metal-imitations), as do the elegant metal charms (depending on the necklace). The clay center seems well glued (keep it away from water and don't store it in the bathroom, or the hot humidity may hurt the clay). A couple of drops of essential oils (EO) absorb in less than 1 minute, so I usually don't have to take it off to refill it: I just lift it up so I can see what I'm doing, and add 1-2 drops to it, and wait a bit until it soaks in. So far I've tried it with Marjoram EO; a blend called mental focus (great for work); and Lavender; with each EO, 1-2 drops lasted several hours. That's much more economical than a room diffuser where you have to put 5-10 drops, and it doesn't bother my co-workers or cause a safety problem with my kids and cats (many EOs are dangerous for kids or deadly for cats).

I will surely come back for more, as each new batch of pendants keeps getting prettier!!!

Aromatherapy Diffuser Pendant

5.0 out of 5 stars The Most Gorgeous and Effective Little Essential Oil Diffusers!!! :), July 23, 2015

Frankincense - 100% Pure, Best Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil - 10 ml
Frankincense - 100% Pure, Best Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil - 10 ml
Offered by Prime Time Commerce
Price: $29.95
3 used & new from $8.49

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE, SYNTHETIC, NOT AN ESSENTIAL OIL!!!!!, April 24, 2015
This is absolutely NOT an essential oil. Several customers paid with their own money to get different Healing Solutions oils tested with Gas Chromatography, the gold standard of Chemistry, by a professional lab, and ALL of the healing Solutions "essential oils" FAILED: they are NOT essential Oils! They are synthetics!!!
This "Frankincense" "essential oil" (NOT) was one of the one tested. It failed miserably, and is heavily adulterated with synthetic chemicals. :(
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 21, 2016 9:28 AM PST

Chamomile Essential Oil, Roman 100% Pure, Best Therapeutic Grade - 10ml
Chamomile Essential Oil, Roman 100% Pure, Best Therapeutic Grade - 10ml
Offered by Prime Time Commerce
Price: $44.95
3 used & new from $13.99

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE!!! SYNTHETIC! NOT AN ESSENTIAL OIL!!!!, April 24, 2015
This is most likely NOT an essential oil. :( Several customers paid with their own money to get different Healing Solutions oils tested with Gas Chromatography, the gold standard of Chemistry, by a professional lab, and ALL of the healing Solutions "essential oils" tested FAILED: they are NOT essential Oils! They are synthetics!!!

I bought this "Chamomile" "oil"... :( I am super disappointed, and now it's too late to get my money back!!!!! GRRRR...!!!

Sophia Global Compatible Ink Cartridge Replacement for Canon PGI-220 (3 Large Black)
Offered by SophiaGlobal-
Price: $8.99
3 used & new from $8.50

2.0 out of 5 stars iffy, April 1, 2014
somewhat defective.... we cannot get these to print correctly. not sure if it's the cartridges or our printhead, though... we're looking for a way to clean the printhead...

Guardmax - Waterproof Mattress Protector Cover - Fitted Style - Quiet! - Twin Size (39"x75") - Skirt Stretches to 16"!
Offered by Right Choice Bedding
Price: $17.99
2 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved by the Guardmax!, April 1, 2014
We've had two "accidents" so far (we forgot to put his pull-up diaper on my toddler before his nap... oops) and the entire bed was SOAKED... But NOT the mattress! Thank you, Guardmax!! :)

Kyocera Rise (Virgin Mobile)
Kyocera Rise (Virgin Mobile)
Offered by Energy Electronics
Price: $62.99
18 used & new from $24.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Works ok WHEN it works... *FREEZES* A LOT!!, November 30, 2013
Well, I've had it for 9 months, and in these 9 months it FROZE and had to be restarted at least every other day, sometimes several times in 1 day (losing everything I was doing). And always at the most inconvenient time.

In between freezes, it did do what it's supposed to do...

Last night, I forgot it in the cold car for about 3 hours, by 30F, and now after warming back up it's DEAD. Won't restart AT ALL, even after removing the battery! A little COLD can FRY this phone?????? ... I guess it's just another way it FREEZES.

So, today I'm off to buy a new phone at my local Radioshack because I need something right away, and you can be sure I won't get the Kyocera Rise.

Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer
Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer
Price: $3.84
29 used & new from $1.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Waiting for the upgrade, February 7, 2013
It's perplexing to know it took them 570 failed trials before they got it right... :/ Do I really want the 571, or should I hold out for the 572 to be safe?

Dockers Men's Classic Argyle Vest, Graphite, Medium
Dockers Men's Classic Argyle Vest, Graphite, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty in purple, December 26, 2012
Size M fits my tall and skinny husband very well. The grey/purple one matches light grey or various shades of purple shirts beautifully. Dashing!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6