Profile for corgi > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

corgi RSS Feed

Easy Street Women's Triumph Ankle Boot,New Navy,8 W US
Easy Street Women's Triumph Ankle Boot,New Navy,8 W US

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable!, December 4, 2013
Right out of the box these were comfortable for all day wear. I have received compliments every time I wear them!

Anne Klein Gold-Tone Pink Multi-Stretch Bracelet, 2.25"
Anne Klein Gold-Tone Pink Multi-Stretch Bracelet, 2.25"

5.0 out of 5 stars classy costume, October 18, 2013
When I saw this bracelet in person, it was exactly what I wanted! The colors go with the bright tops that I have, and the style is comfortable to wear when you have to do a lot of writing and typing. It is a classic look that can go from work to dinner without a worry. Love it!

7-8 MM Black Freshwater Cultured Pearl Elastic Bracelet Set, 7"
7-8 MM Black Freshwater Cultured Pearl Elastic Bracelet Set, 7"

1.0 out of 5 stars Black pearl bracelets, November 2, 2012
I was very unhappy with these! The pearls were chipped and marked terribly. The pearls were practically flat in shape, not round-ish like the picture. they are also much darker than pictured. Am returning them ASAP!

Three Row White Freshwater Cultured Pearl Stretch Bracelet with Sterling Silver (7-8mm)

5.0 out of 5 stars White pearl bracelet, November 2, 2012
Very pretty for good price, and very classy. I love it! It goes with everything, and the silver band keeps them from bunching up.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Garnet bracelet, November 2, 2012
this is just the right size for me, I have small wrists 6 1/2". I love the color, and it is very comfortable to wear.

Sterling Silver 5mm Amethyst, Blue Topaz, Citrine, Garnet and Peridot Stud Earrings, Set of 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Silver Gemstone Studs, November 2, 2012
These were a great buy. I wear them often, and even have to wrestle them back from my teenage daughter! Highly versatile and pretty. Love 'em!

Wide Burnished Gold Plated Ethnic Bangle Bracelet - 33mm Width (Hinged)
Wide Burnished Gold Plated Ethnic Bangle Bracelet - 33mm Width (Hinged)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bamgle Bracelet, November 2, 2012
I always LOVE Avalya items! They look classy,they are reasonably priced, and I always get compliments on them. This bracelet is no different, I can't wait to wear it!

1928 Jewelry Midnight Blues Cluster Beads with Crystals Necklace
1928 Jewelry Midnight Blues Cluster Beads with Crystals Necklace

5.0 out of 5 stars 1928 necklace, November 2, 2012
I did not realize from the picture that the chain was black. I was not sure I would like it, but I wore this with a dusty blue blouse, and it looked great!

Sterling Silver Honey Amber Round Earrings
Sterling Silver Honey Amber Round Earrings
Price: $28.84

4.0 out of 5 stars Amber Earrings, November 2, 2012
Did not know that there was silver over the back of these. They are still very pretty, I like them, and the are comfortable to wear.