Profile for N. WATERS > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

N. WATERS RSS Feed (Georgia, USA)

nail artist game
nail artist game
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars i love jigsaw puzzles! !!!!!, May 23, 2013
This review is from: nail artist game (App)
good game . love love love love it. mawh but u did not and sparkels i am so crazy. you did a good job.

72 Clear Votive Candle Holders
72 Clear Votive Candle Holders

4.0 out of 5 stars great item, December 5, 2012
This review is from: 72 Clear Votive Candle Holders
Purchased these for my sister's wedding favors and she really was happy with the results. The reason I'm giving them 4 stars is because there were several broken glasses in the box. But with 72 and at such a great price, we were very well pleased.

AWEsum!
AWEsum!
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars AWEsum is awesome!!!, December 5, 2012
This review is from: AWEsum! (App)
I really enjoy this app. it isn't for everyone, but if you love numbers and math...go for it! I play this when we are travelling and sometimes on break, either way, I enjoy this app.

K-Swiss 201 Classic Tennis Shoe (Infant/Toddler),Black/Black,7 W US Toddler
K-Swiss 201 Classic Tennis Shoe (Infant/Toddler),Black/Black,7 W US Toddler
Price: $19.22
3 used & new from $19.22

4.0 out of 5 stars Check and recheck, April 20, 2011
The shoes were delivered quickly but were the wrong size. I ordered what Amazon had listed as a big kids 7W, but received an infant's 7W. I did notice that the 7W was 15.00 cheaper than the 7 medium so I thought I was getting a great deal, however, it was because Amazon has the wrong info listed. If you order thru Amazon, be sure to go to shoes.com's actual site to make sure they do have the shoe that you want. The Rep was nice, and if you have to inquire about an incorrect order, it is much better to talk to them on the phone rather than thru e-mail because you can't tell a person's mood on the net...
They were very professional and friendly and patient as well. My baby was sick and started crying a few minutes after the rep started helping me and for most of the call, and because I had waited so long prior to them getting to me on the phone, I didn't want to call back. I was embarrassed, but she was patient and understanding. Anyway... I couldn't find another shoe I needed for my daughter in the right color, plenty in her size, just not in the school's mandatory color, so I'll have to return it for a refund. Or keep them for my baby...