Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Beach House $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Profile for Mad > Reviews

Browse

Mad's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mad RSS Feed

Hi-Tec Women's V-Lite Nighthawk HPI Shoe,Flint/Grey/Dawn,8 M US
Hi-Tec Women's V-Lite Nighthawk HPI Shoe,Flint/Grey/Dawn,8 M US
Offered by Fashion Footwear

2.0 out of 5 stars These Run Small, May 27, 2013
The sneakers were ok.. A bit dated in their style, but the Price made up for this.
They ran quite small though and I hate going back & forth with online purchases. If they said that they ran small I would have ordered a bigger size.
Guess I didn't like them enough to be bothered.
In general I do like Hi Tec sneakers

4th Street Feeling [Deluxe Edition]
4th Street Feeling [Deluxe Edition]
Offered by Customer Direct
Price: $13.03
40 used & new from $7.10

4.0 out of 5 stars Melissa Blew Me Away With A Few Songs!!, September 11, 2012
Oh my God..... Rock and Roll Me knocked me for a loop!
It feels like sometimes Melissa sings right from my heart... :)
I also really enjoy the energy of I'm Falling Up!
I am seeing Melssa on Oct 24th at the Hammerstein Ballroom and really would LOVE to hear these 2 songs!! I hope! :)

Show of Hands Today: Question Everything! Polls, Politics and More
Show of Hands Today: Question Everything! Polls, Politics and More
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone Has An Opinion, January 8, 2012
The topics are sometimes serious and sometimes fun, but it's always great to express yourself in this App. You can suggest questions that you are interested in and often they will be used. It's very interesting to see how different ages, parts of the country and political parties respond to the questions. A very entertaining and sometimes eye opening App! Highly recommend this App!!

Be A Santa
Be A Santa
22 used & new from $16.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Christmas CD, December 21, 2011
This review is from: Be A Santa (Audio CD)
Good Selection of Christmas songs + Lea DeLaria's Jazzy Scat Style = A Most Excellent Christmas CD :)
Especially love the songs she scats!!
Very enjoyable Christmas CD.
I played it over & over on a long car ride today.
Can't wait to play it again tomorrow!! *Great Stereo in the car ;)

Fear Nothing
Fear Nothing
Offered by DVD-PC-GAMES
Price: $3.99
52 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Early Christmas Gift To Myself!, November 22, 2011
This review is from: Fear Nothing (Audio CD)
Really love Beverly's passionate style. I'm not much of a TV person and did not see her on The Voice, but heard from friends that she was a Fantastic musician with a Wonderful voice. This CD certainly confirms that! I Especially like; I See Love, Can't Hide Me and Precious Times, but the entire CD is Very Excellent!!

Beauty Queen Sister
Beauty Queen Sister
Price: $11.99
53 used & new from $3.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Vibes, October 9, 2011
This review is from: Beauty Queen Sister (Audio CD)
Beauty Queen Sister is one of the Girls best releases in years! Their sound is pure and the harmonies are great! Listening to this CD is making my ride to work a pleasure! Can't wait to see them do some of these songs live on 10/14/11 at Monmouth University!

This Charming Life
This Charming Life
Price: $12.99
32 used & new from $3.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Joan Does Rock, May 27, 2010
This review is from: This Charming Life (Audio CD)
Every Genre this artist does, she does to Perfection! Her last CD focused on the Blues.... Also Perfect. Hopefully Ms Armatrading's next CD brings her back to Jazz. Joan's ability to create music in different genre's clearly shows the depth of her talent. Anytime I listen to this CD I have her music in my head all day. Heading back to New York City, Goddess Of Change and This Charming Life are my favorite songs on this CD.