Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for LW > Reviews

Browse

LW's Profile

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LW RSS Feed (NC)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Art of Deception: Illusions to Challenge the Eye and the Mind
The Art of Deception: Illusions to Challenge the Eye and the Mind
by Brad Honeycutt
Price: $24.27
54 used & new from $5.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, February 20, 2016
I'd love it if the book for a little bigger. What it contains is quite wonderful and very entertaining for myself and my two children, ages eight and 13. Recommended.

Belle Epoque
Belle Epoque
by Elizabeth Ross
Price: $9.99
57 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great historical fiction for young teens (and Moms), February 20, 2016
This review is from: Belle Epoque (Paperback)
I'm a mother of a 13 year old daughter. I checked this book out of the library for my daughter over Christmas and when it was due back to the library, I thought I'd like to read it before I had to return it. I'm so glad I read it and was pleasantly surprised at how much the book drew me in. It was an easy read but not overly simple in its subject. I thoroughly enjoyed it and will be checking out the book again for my daughter to read. It's different from the popular genres that are common now such as the hunger games and once upon a time type stories, so this is a welcome change of pace. I love historical fiction – the idea of gaining actual knowledge mixed in with hearing a good story. This book is very interesting, entertaining, and has a great point to make. I also enjoyed reading a book that wasn't too heavy for a change. I'm a single working mom and I want to read for entertainment before I go to bed and not be depressed or read something totally superficial in a book. I highly recommend it.

Sofnit 300 Washable Underpad,34x36 in., Pack/4 pink
Sofnit 300 Washable Underpad,34x36 in., Pack/4 pink
Offered by MaxMed
Price: Click here to see our price
19 used & new from $24.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I'd hoped for, February 7, 2016
If urine is left on the pad for several hours (I can't always immediately wash the bed clothes first thing in the morning while getting ready for work and kids ready for school), it will soak through. Also, it is very difficult to get the urine smell out of the pad, even when using hot water and oxyclean, which is the best way I've found to wash them. Vinegar hasn't really helped. The pads themselves also have a very strong petroleum odor, especially after pulling them out of the dryer, which makes them unpleasant to sleep on. I was hoping it would save me some work, but it hasn't. Bummer!

Acure Seriously Firming Facial Serum, 1 Ounce
Acure Seriously Firming Facial Serum, 1 Ounce
Offered by World Health
Price: $15.18
20 used & new from $14.54

1.0 out of 5 stars Total disappointment, February 7, 2016
This is not really a serum, but an oil. Facial serums are supposed to be lightweight and this one wasn't AT ALL compared to others I've tried. The oils used are heavier oils (olive oil is one of them) and don't sink in readily to my aging yet oily facial skin, leaving it feeling greasy. I had much better results with using Life-Flo Rosehip oil which soaked in within minutes and left my skin feeling velvety smooth in the morning with no oily residue whatsoever. One more bummer, it's in a clear container, making it more susceptible to going rancid. Oils should be stored in a dark container to protect them from light and heat. I bought it mainly because of the argan oil, but I so wish I could return it!

ProClip Super 2-Speed Detachable Blade Clipper, Professional Animal Grooming, AGC2 (22360)
Price: $146.69
34 used & new from $125.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work on my goldendoodle, October 4, 2015
These would not cut through my goldendoodle's long hair. I even tried another attachment. Perhaps it was user error but I tried several different things and could not get them to work properly. On the positive side, they were pretty quiet. I have had better luck using scissors to trim my dog's hair rather than clippers so I will stick with that approach from now on.

Tiny Trim - Ball-Tipped Small Pet Grooming Scissor - 4.5" Ear, Nose, Face, Paw - for Cats, Dogs, Pets - Pink
Offered by SCAREDY CUT
Price: $10.95
5 used & new from $9.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Great scissors. Good buy!, October 4, 2015
Sharp little scissors that are easy to use and helped not to accidentally nip my dog's skin. Very helpful for trimming out matted hair anywhere and especially good around the eyes, ears and muzzle. Glad I bought them.

Tropiclean Tangle Remover Spray 16oz
Tropiclean Tangle Remover Spray 16oz
Price: $8.99
17 used & new from $8.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Fragrance doesn't last, October 4, 2015
Fragrance is very light, much like your typical shampoo smell- slightly fruity/floral. I like that it's not overpowering, but the fragrance doesn't seem to last long enough to help with the doggy smell. I can't tell that it helps much with detangling my goldendoodle's hair. I won't repurchase.

Dramm 12380 Heavy-Duty Brass Adjustable Hose Nozzle
Dramm 12380 Heavy-Duty Brass Adjustable Hose Nozzle
Price: $16.80
12 used & new from $12.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the spray-gun type, October 4, 2015
Nice heavy quality and easy to use and adjust. I've used it for about two seasons with no issues.

Twisted Women's Jute Canvas Espadrille Flats - BLACK, Size 9
Twisted Women's Jute Canvas Espadrille Flats - BLACK, Size 9
Offered by Twisted Shoes
Price: $29.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big, October 4, 2015
Cute but too big. Next size down was too small, so half sizes would be better.

Bargain Max Doctor Who Tardis Car Window Vinyl Decal Sticker 5" Tall (Color: White)
Offered by Luna Graphic Designs
Price: $2.43
11 used & new from $2.43

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy!, October 4, 2015
Very cool! A little difficult to apply because of the window cut-outs but not too bad. Good quality and adhered well. Photo makes it look bigger than it actually is, but it still shows up well on my Honda van.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3