Profile for Ann Bober > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ann Bober "Cook, equine volunteer, and lovin' life" RSS Feed (Georgia, North Carolina)

Remington MPT3800SSB Smooth and Silky Precision Trimmer
Remington MPT3800SSB Smooth and Silky Precision Trimmer
Offered by SG Wisconsin
Price: $7.88
8 used & new from $7.88

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Love this!, August 8, 2013
Over the last 5 years I have tried a number of "pencil razors" very similar to this on my face, and none of them did a good job or worked well. THIS pencil razor, however, is terrific. I am 60 years old, have a fair complexion, and have moderately light facial hair (especially on my upper lip and lower chin). This is fast and works perfectly - AND no pain at all. And truth be told, I have even used it just inside my nose (getting old is not for whimps!). 'Have given these to a few of my close girlfriends, and they are equally pleased.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 6, 2014 9:09 AM PST

Solano Ultralite Hair Dryer, White
Solano Ultralite Hair Dryer, White
Offered by FIVE Stars
Price: $74.95
15 used & new from $74.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful, relatively quiet, and also light!, August 12, 2012
I went to a large beauty supply chain a couple years ago and tested every hair dryer there, searching for a substantially light weight dryer that is powerful AND relatively quiet. The Solano Ultralite was the hands-down winner. This hair dryer has been terrific for home use and for travel. I just purchased my second Solano Ultralite for our 2nd home in the mountains. This hairdryer is more expensive than all of the others I've ever owned, but it is worth the extra expense.

Mayo Clinic On Managing Diabetes: Practical Answers to Help You Enjoy a Healthy and Active Life ("MAYO CLINIC ON" SERIES)
by Maria Collazo-Clavell
141 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY . . . the book I've been looking for!, September 28, 2009
Two years ago I was diagnosed as pre-diabetic. Since then I've bought at least 6 books and gone to my internist's PA and also a nutritionist to try to arm myself with necessary information. But the information was never complete and was spotty at best. It was a great day when the book Mayo Clinic on Managing Diabetes was delivered. Finally I have the details I've been looking for, and they are written with clear explanations. If you are pre-diabetic or diabetic, or if you have a loved one who is, this book will be a tremendous help.

Colin Cowie Wedding Chic: 1,001 Ideas for Every Moment of Your Celebration
Colin Cowie Wedding Chic: 1,001 Ideas for Every Moment of Your Celebration
by Colin Cowie
Price: $29.17
90 used & new from $2.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Colin Cowie Wedding Chic, June 15, 2009
Colin Cowie's new book has a lot of ideas to make a wedding different from "the ordinary." As other reviewers have stated, many of the ideas would be financially extravagant, but he also has a lot of very common sense recommendations that would add to the success of any wedding. I have a "library" of wedding books, and this one is one of my favorites so far.