Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for Quantos > Reviews

Browse

Quantos' Profile

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Quantos RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
The End of the Innocence
The End of the Innocence
Price: $4.99
460 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars One of his best solo releases., June 14, 2016
One of Henley's best solo releases. Although if you have his greatest hits, you got the best of them. However, being the Henley collector that I am, I like the ones that never made it to the greatest hits release. Don't pass it up if you're a collector. The "B" tunes are great as well.

CompTIA A+ 220-901 and 220-902 Exam Cram
CompTIA A+ 220-901 and 220-902 Exam Cram
by David L. Prowse
Price: $26.34
50 used & new from $24.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't let the title fool you! It's not just a "Cram" book. It's full of great material., June 14, 2016
Great book. Now, If I can just pass the exams! I did have the 701 and 702 books but never took the exam. This "Cram" book is great. Don't let the title fool you. It might be a "cram" book but it is "full" of material that I feel will help you pass your A+ exams. Good luck. This book is worth the price and Amazon made it even more affordable.

BUILDING THE PERFECT BEAST
BUILDING THE PERFECT BEAST
9 used & new from $8.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the listen. Completing my collection., June 14, 2016
Being a Henley collector, I am glad I picked this one up to complete my collection. Sometimes I even prefer the tunes that never make it to the "greatest hits" release. This is one of them. It's definitely a good one.

The Sin of Certainty: Why God Desires Our Trust More Than Our "Correct" Beliefs
The Sin of Certainty: Why God Desires Our Trust More Than Our "Correct" Beliefs
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely a good read., June 14, 2016
Some might think that this book is a bad read. If you are an orthodox evangelical, then reading about the sin of certainty might seem a bit blasphemous. However, I found the book to be just the opposite. If we are honest, we must admit that at times, even the strongest believer will be hit with times of doubt. I know I have. I've wrestled with many passaged before. To me this book just points out that "even" if there are areas of uncertainty on some issues, we can still "Trust" the Lord at all times. Yes, I believe in exegesis, expository preaching, homiletics and hermeneutics. But, none of us know it all. Well, some think they do, ha. Really, in times of uncertainty, we still have a perfect God that we can trust. So, give this a read. You might be pleasantly surprised.

I Can't Stand Still
I Can't Stand Still
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Henley's First Solo Release Does Well., June 14, 2016
This review is from: I Can't Stand Still (MP3 Music)
I give it a five all the way. However, I might be a bit biased as I'm a huge Don Henley fan! He could sing the phone book and I'd be happy. Of course this release had a few of what's considered his "greatest hits." However, being the Don Henley music collector that I am, I like having all the tracks. Of course, this was the first solo release by Henley after the Eagles. It does have a different flavor to it. I really, though, think "End of the Innocence" is one of his finer releases. With that said: This one is very good indeed. So, if you are a Henley fan like I am, you'll want to collect this one as well.

Wayfaring Stranger
Wayfaring Stranger
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic., July 5, 2015
This review is from: Wayfaring Stranger (MP3 Music)
It doesn't get better thank D&K. I'm glad they did a remake of an old classic.

Wayfaring Stranger (This Time Thru Album Version)
Wayfaring Stranger (This Time Thru Album Version)
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic., July 5, 2015
It doesn't get better thank D&K. I'm glad they did a remake of an old classic.

The Four Loves
The Four Loves
by C. S. Lewis
Price: $8.02
295 used & new from $1.03

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic, a great read., July 5, 2015
This review is from: The Four Loves (Paperback)
A great read. It breaks down the different views of love. There's more than one! Lewis does a great job.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read!, July 5, 2015
Very good book. We may think that as believers we don't do "ungodly" things. We can though. This book shows the way out too! Excellent read.

Bachmannistan: Behind The Lines
Bachmannistan: Behind The Lines
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Read, September 2, 2013
This won't take long to read but it will give you a load of information. Sometimes people use bias to form views. Let's use truth to form views instead. I know Peter and what he stands for. Don't be misled. Read this with an open mind, then form your opinion. I'm sure you'll be amazed at what you find out. Don't be a sheep. Read, then form your thoughts. This was a great read. I highly recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2