Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for 200IM > Reviews

Browse

200IM's Profile

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

200IM RSS Feed (MA)

Page: 1 | 2
Redefining Reality: The Intellectual Implications of Modern Science
Redefining Reality: The Intellectual Implications of Modern Science
DVD
Price: $56.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever "Great Courses", June 10, 2016
Best "Great Courses" ever (and this from a huge fan of Starbird, Burger and Benjamin)! My 19 year old daughter and I are watching these together. It makes me so happy that she is enjoying the lectures that I honestly I feel like trucking myself down to Pennsylvania to give Professor Gimbel a hug :)

Whirlpool WDF750SAYB Gold 24" Black Full Console Dishwasher - Energy Star
Whirlpool WDF750SAYB Gold 24" Black Full Console Dishwasher - Energy Star

2.0 out of 5 stars It cleaned well enough and was quiet enough but the latch just broke so I am pretty disappointed about that, January 13, 2016
Bought this dishwasher from Lowe's less that *three* years ago. It cleaned well enough and was quiet enough but the latch just broke so I am pretty disappointed about that. Gone are the days that appliances worked and lasted.

Best Value Mirrored Leakproof Anti Fog Swimming Goggles for Adult Men, Women and Ladies with UV Protection & Free Nose Plug - Comfortable Reflective Tinted Lens Swim Glasses - Lifetime Warranty! (Black)
Offered by Avalanche Brands
Price: $18.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, September 2, 2015
Comfortable around the eyes but hurt my nose. Not going to be able to use them.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 7, 2015 10:30 AM PDT

Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display (212 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 6th)

1.0 out of 5 stars BRING BACK KINDLE KEYBOARD, September 4, 2014
The Paperwhite does NOT support text to speech therefore I will NOT ever buy it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE all the features my kindle keyboard - the keyboard, the 3g, tts, how it is so light and easy to switch pages. Sure it would be nice to be able to read at night without a light but I will not compromise TTS. I love just being able to continue the book while I do housework or drive and actually prefer it to a real speaker (not Jim Dale, of course - he is a god).

When my daughter's kindle keyboard broke, I was VERY VERY VERY upset to find that they don't make the kindle keyboard. She uses the TTS just as I do. She is upset about not being able to replace her kindle keyboard but I will actually be beside myself if my kindle keyboard breaks.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 25, 2014 12:54 PM PDT

Pen Pal
Pen Pal

5.0 out of 5 stars Would make an block buster movie, April 5, 2014
This review is from: Pen Pal (Kindle Edition)
The writing in this book is fantastic but even more striking, if possible, is how visually powerful the story is. Hurricanes, erupting volcanoes, mountainscapes, war – this has to be a movie director's dream. The image of the cloth wrapped around half crazed Kaya being buffeted by the heat of the volcano during the showdown with the lieutenant is my personal favorite.

At any rate, read this book.
You will fall in love with the characters, with the writing.
You will learn about yourself. You will learn about the world.

Before I Go To Sleep: A Novel
Before I Go To Sleep: A Novel
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $11.88

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting premise, boring writing, February 24, 2012
The description sounded interesting but the writing style was so dull I am not sure I would have finished except that it was our book group pick.

Lady of Hay: Two Women, Eight Hundred Years, and the Destiny They Share
Lady of Hay: Two Women, Eight Hundred Years, and the Destiny They Share
Price: $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars I didn't hate it, February 1, 2012
I didn't hate it but I am not sure it was worth reading. The "past lives" overstory was fine until it went totally hokey (the rape scene).

Water for Elephants: A Novel
Water for Elephants: A Novel
Price: $8.45

2.0 out of 5 stars The book reads like a movie, January 24, 2012
Personally, I did not find the characters compelling and the plot seemed made for a movie. Not what I am looking for in a book.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium Series Book 1)
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium Series Book 1)
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not care for it at all, January 24, 2012
I kept wanting to like this book because everyone else I talked to did but, really, I found it quite annoying. The constant references to computer technology seemed like stilly name dropping. While the writing seemed competent enough I did not enjoy this book at all.

The Highest Tide: A Novel
The Highest Tide: A Novel
Price: $6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great writing that tickles the brain, January 24, 2012
Such an enjoyable and charming story.
Kind of like a cross between "The Evolution of Calperina Tate" and "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night."

Page: 1 | 2