Profile for Tony T. Kao > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 180

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tony T. Kao "Holycow" RSS Feed (USA)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Calvin Klein Women's Essentials Long Sleeve Night Dress, Heather Grey, Small
Calvin Klein Women's Essentials Long Sleeve Night Dress, Heather Grey, Small
Price: $34.56
3 used & new from $34.56

5.0 out of 5 stars wife love this nightwear, March 22, 2015
wife love this nightwear. She is 5'3" small frame about 105Ib. very comfortable. Looks small out of box but fits actually ok.

Philips Sonicare HX6631/02 3 Series Gum Health Rechargeable
Philips Sonicare HX6631/02 3 Series Gum Health Rechargeable
Price: $79.95
9 used & new from $68.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great electric tooth brush without paying too much., March 22, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Philips Sonicare 3 series is a upgrade from 2 series which I am using now. The middle setting is about the same strength as 2 series mono setting. First setting is good for people who are first time user of Sonicare teeth cleaning system or people with more sensitive gum or teeth. 3rd setting is very strong and I would highly caution about the pressure you put the bristle head on your teeth. I really like the quad-pacer that this model comes with like other higher-end models. This will help you to time yourself for each of the four area of your teeth, and spend enough time to brush every teeth without guessing how much time is left in 2 min timer. The bristle head is interchangeable between 2 and 3 series. As a dentist, I highly recommend this tooth brush.

Philips PureRadiance Multi-Speed Skin Cleansing System, Peach
Philips PureRadiance Multi-Speed Skin Cleansing System, Peach
Price: $124.99
13 used & new from $90.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the cleansing system from Man's experience, March 12, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I like this skin cleansing system. Got it for my wife to try but she let it sit on the sink counter for days so I took it to try it myself. I have a very oily skin and I used Neutrogena Healthy Skin Boosters Cleanser or Neutrogena Pore Refining exfoliating cleanser with this cleansing system. For the first few days I used the softer setting and skin felt slightly irritated in the beginning. Maybe I was pressing it too hard on my skin. After a week and less irritation is experienced I switched to setting 2. I also noticed for the first few days I could see a layer of grayish foam on the bristle head and as days passed the color became lighter and lighter. I like the way the skin felt after the cleansing and wife also noticed difference when she felt my facial skin.

Linksys N600 PRO Wi-Fi Range Extender with Built-In Audio Speaker (RE4100W-4A)
Linksys N600 PRO Wi-Fi Range Extender with Built-In Audio Speaker (RE4100W-4A)
Price: $79.99
2 used & new from $79.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Some improvement in strength, but setup is somewhat painful....., March 12, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Drove me banana while setting up this extender. Initial setup was easy, according to the one page instruction. I could not use PC to setup so I used my Samsung Note2 which failed the first try. So I switched to my daughter's Samsung Tab and it was pretty easy and straight forward. For some unknown reasons the connection would drop and I had to reboot the extender a few times and even factory reset and reconnect to my Asus RT-N66U router.

The range extender did give me about 25% increase in strength outside the garage door(from 25% to about 50%) but range wise was hard to determine since after I step away from the garage door my Asus router actually gave me more strength.

I could not figure out a way to assign a unique SSID to the range extender so I could not figure out which devise my phone or tablet is connected to. There is no manual about assigning SSID.

update:
Linksys customer service suggested that I would get a better and consistent connection by moving the extender to an area with better signal from the router. I actually lost connection a couple times while setting up the extender next to the router.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 13, 2015 1:46 PM PDT

Herbal Essences  Wild Naturals Rejuvenating Shampoo, 13.5 Fluid Ounce
Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Rejuvenating Shampoo, 13.5 Fluid Ounce
Price: $5.99
2 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Leaves silky hairs after wash., February 27, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I haven't use Herbal Essence shampoo for a long time. This is a free sample from the manufacture and I have used it for almost 20 days or so. This shampoo has fruity and flowery scent. I don't use a lot since I have a very short hair. Therefore I don't smell a lot of shampoo scent next morning. I am not sure how potent is powder of 100 Cassia seeds in each bottle when the ratio of the seeds seems very small. But it does leave the hair more silky like conditioner is used. I can not tell how much protection I am getting from the seed. $6 a bottle meets my need of washing my hair daily.

Mueller Sports Medicine Reversible Thumb Stabilizer, Black, Measure Around Wrist- Fits 5.5 - 10.5 Inches
Price: $12.22
16 used & new from $9.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Had a few, this fits the best and love it, February 26, 2015
I had couple different Thumb Stabilizers. But this fits the best and love it.

I am a dentist, thumb gets sore from holding the instruments. Wear it overnight to support and stabilize the thumb. Usually it feels better the next day.

The only thing is after a year of light usage, thumb strap Velcro is not working as good as before.

AMLEDTEK A-BF200-6 LED Filament Candle light 2W to Replace 25W Incandescent Bulb Soft White (2700K) 6 pack
Offered by AMLEDTEK
Price: $29.98
2 used & new from $29.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice clear white LED lights, February 26, 2015
Package came in 6 small boxes and clear wrap. All lights worked and uniformly bright. Do not touch the clear cover on the bulb or you will leave finger prints.

Prevue Pet Products Wrought Iron Select Bird Cage 3154BLK, Black Hammertone, 36-Inch by 24-Inch by 66-Inch
Price: $356.63
12 used & new from $349.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Made in China stuff has the worst packaging. Packages came with ripped boxes on a ..., February 26, 2015
Got this cage for an African Grey we adopted. We had a large cage outside but with years of sun and wind, paint is all powdery.
Agree with most reviewers, Made in China stuff has the worst packaging. Packages came with ripped boxes on a few sides. I was ready for the worst but thank goodness only a few bent and small dents without any lost paint. Nothing too hard to fix with a long nose pliers. Cage came with a small bottle of touch up paint and a small paint brush. I guess Prevue is expecting damages with all the shipping from different points.
The instruction is ridiculously unclear. Had to take the cage apart a few times just to get it right. Finally wife came to help and put it together after after 2.5 hours(okay i was playing with my SimCity on my phone too so took a bit longer than it should be)

303 (30321) Aerospace Protectant Wipes, 40 Towelettes
303 (30321) Aerospace Protectant Wipes, 40 Towelettes
Offered by Sparkle Auto, LLC
Price: $7.99
8 used & new from $6.37

4.0 out of 5 stars This protectant comes in towelette form which is easy to apply, February 5, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This protectant comes in towelette form which is easy to apply. Without using another clean towel or cloth to dry and polish the applied surface it will not look right. The protectant does give the applied surface a new shining look. Easy application in a towelette form get a 5 star but a star is deducted because you have to use a second towel or clean cloth to buff the surface shine. Will continue to update and see how long the the protectant last under the sun.

OXO Basic Can Opener
OXO Basic Can Opener
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple can opener with bottle opener on the side, February 2, 2015
This review is from: OXO Basic Can Opener (Kitchen)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Works well for what it is designed to do, 5 stars. Compare to OXO SoftWorks Can Opener this one feels cheaper made with all plastic(also cheaper in price). Hing doesn't feel as strong too. Overall impression 3 stars, but should last for awhile if not abused and kept clean. Got a bottle opener on the side if you don't have one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18