Profile for Tante Mommy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 33

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tante Mommy "Tante Mommy" RSS Feed (Maryland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
NHL Washington Capitals 22 Ounce Insulated Tumbler with Rubber Sleeve and Stir Straw
Price: $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tumbler even better with the Caps logo., November 3, 2014
Double wall is great it doesn't sweat all over the cupholder in my van. It has a thick straw which I like and holds a lot of ice water. Being a Caps design is just icing.

Wildkin Rip-Stop Black Double Decker Lunch Bag
Wildkin Rip-Stop Black Double Decker Lunch Bag
Offered by Cambridge Select
Price: $25.93
16 used & new from $21.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lunchbox, good price, durable and functional., November 3, 2014
This is a great lunch box for my middle schooler. He wanted something easy to carry that wasn't little kiddish. This completely works for his needs. The bottom compartment has a hard insert that helps keep things from getting crushed. The upper compartment works well for his water bottle and bigger containers. The long strap is great in that you are able to carry it hands free. This is a hard to find feature for lunchboxes. My daughter had a more girly version and it lasted a couple of years until she outgrew the pattern.

Four (4) Mini Moso Air Purifying Bags (Two Packs of Two). Naturally Absorbs Ordors in Shoes, Gym Bags, Backpacks, and Luggage.
Offered by MOSO NATURAL
Price: $19.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great in our skates!, November 3, 2014
We put these in our kids' and my husband's hockey skates. Because we keep them in their hockey bags they actually remember to put them into their skates whenever they take them off. My daughter is especially impressed by them and says "my skates actually don't stink." My son's skates stink but not as bad as they did and not as bad as many of the other skates at the rink. I think they are well worth the price we paid.

Words of Jesus Daily
Words of Jesus Daily
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great free app with a good daily passage /message., January 21, 2013
This review is from: Words of Jesus Daily (App)
So far i have been very happy with this app. The passages are relevant and give a thought for the day without being too long to get through relatively quickly. I keep it in my Kindle carousel which reminds me to check it in the morning as I turn off my alarm.

MiniSuit 360 Rotating Case Slim Leather Multi-View-Angle Stand case cover (Baby Blue) for Amazon Kindle Fire 7-Inch Android Tablet

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost 5 stars, September 12, 2012
For the price it's 5 stars. It works well. The color is nice. It doesn't stink. The only issue we have with it is that it doesn't stand as well as pictured and sometimes we put a book behind it to increase stability. I love the rotating feature. I'm not sure how long it will last but honestly for the price, I'm thinking it will last long enough for me to be satisfied.

Park & Sun Tournament 179 Blue Volleyball Net
Park & Sun Tournament 179 Blue Volleyball Net
Price: $129.79
15 used & new from $129.79

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good, September 12, 2012
The whole thing looks more substantial in the picture than in person. I knew the thick black thing in the picture was the bag but I think it causes an optical illusion. It went together smoothly once figured out. The directions didn't work so we had to figure it out on our own. Overall, my daughter is pleased with it and is practicing her serves daily which is why we wanted it.

Wildkin Big Dots Aqua Double Decker Lunch Bag
Wildkin Big Dots Aqua Double Decker Lunch Bag
Price: $25.40
8 used & new from $22.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lunch box for my middle schooler., September 12, 2012
My daughter really needs a lunch box with a strap so it's easier to carry with all of her books. This lunch box seemed too big at first but in the long run being a little big means she can pack some extra snacks for her friends. The over the shoulder strap is great and it's well made. The hard container in the bottom is a bonus as it helps keep the structure and is easily removed and washed. The only thing I can think to make it a little better is to have a small zip pocket somewhere on the inside where she could hide a couple of dollars in case she or a friend needs it.

My Alarm Clock
My Alarm Clock
Price: $0.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Digital display is wonkey., September 1, 2012
This review is from: My Alarm Clock (App)
I like everything about this clock except the digital time display doesn't show up correctly. The alarm still sounds at the correct time but the display is off not only in hours but minutes. I tried reinstalling it but this did not fix the problem.

TYR Corrective Optical Performance Goggle
TYR Corrective Optical Performance Goggle
Price: $9.40 - $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, July 11, 2012
My 9 year old needs a -3.75. Without these he's swimming blind and playing blind when in the pool. We bought these in the spring before swim team season hoping they would not leak and would work well for him. The first day he was in the pool with them he was so excited and went around telling everyone "I can see!" We're 2/3rds of the way through the swim team season and they haven't let us down at all. We did get a spare pair just in case they break at an inopportune time but with this price a spare pair is easily affordable.

A note about if your eyes need different prescriptions - while it would be twice the cost, it would be very easy to mix and match two pairs to get a different prescription for each eye. And, even at $40 they would still be well worth the cost.

Raptor! A Kid's Guide to Birds of Prey
Raptor! A Kid's Guide to Birds of Prey
by Charles W. G. Smith
Price: $11.71
80 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, easy to read, full of good info., September 3, 2009
We originally checked this book out of the library. It is very well laid out and easy to read with great pictures. At the same time it has a lot of good information. My kids and I were equally fascinated with the book and the info/pictures it pertained.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4