Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for John Thomas > Reviews

Browse

John Thomas' Profile

Customer Reviews: 1831
Top Reviewer Ranking: 134

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

John Thomas "New England...USA" RSS Feed (New England.....USA)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Petlucky Harness Lead -- 2 IN 1 No-Pulling Pet Harness and Leash for Medium dogs (M)
Offered by Brova Power
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple And Works..Very Nice//, June 30, 2016
This harness keeps it nice and simple which is just what it should be...No need for any fancy rollers or springs to be used for most dogs. A harness has advantages over a regular leash in that its not anywhere near as uncomfortable for the dog, and it gives the owner a break in having more control over the dogs body rather than just the head...I gave this harness to a neighbor that has a pug that this fits perfectly. She tested it on several walks and is very happy with it. Its fine quality and very well designed. The price on it is very fair and I highly recommend it...

Free sample provided in exchange for an honest review...

Super 3 Speeds Electric Portable Mini fan Rechargeable Desktop Fan Battery/ USB Powered Laptop PC Mute Cooler Cooling Operated Cool Cooler Fan with Rechargeable Battery and USB Charge Cable (Black)
Offered by Jstone Tech
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Fan....Last A Long Time, And Really Moves Some Air, June 29, 2016
I love this fan...It's got three speeds, moves a lot of air for its size, and really does last for hours on a single charge. These portables are not to be confused with the little hand held fans of the old days that neither did squat, nor lasted very long. You still wouldn't want this for some long time cooling for you would be constantly recharging it. But for an area that you occupy only here and there its perfect. I have this in my hall bathroom that has no window and dead air on really hot days. Just a little circulation in there while you are doing your business if wonderful. It easily lasts all week or more without a charge, and the 3.7 volt battery charges up in no time. A USB cable included makes charging it a cinch. You can also remove the battery and use a charger if you like...This fan is just the right size to be effective without taking up too much room. Good quality and performance at a very fair price...Recommended..

Free sample provided in exchange for an honest review..

homkm Q3H+ 4k Action Camera USB2.0 & Mini HDMI, Sport Camera 3.7V 900mAh Rechargeable Battery MAX 30M Waterproof Camera Video Camera 6 Glass +LED Lens 170° Wide Angle (Black)
Offered by HomK
Price: $48.99
2 used & new from $48.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality Camera For Active Life Styles...Lousy Directions, But It Can Be Figured Out..., June 28, 2016
My first thought when offered this camera for review was that it was a little overpriced. I could see it carried many accessories, but there was minimal description of anything in the write up...Once received I could see that the manufacturer had thought of just about everything...There is all manner of attachments and mounts that offer a variety of uses for those that are into far more than just standing still and taking pictures...You can mount this just about anywhere and in any situation with what is included here, and, the camera itself is small and tough enough withstand an active lifestyle...As for the quality of the pictures on this they are excellent. I may be a little easy to please since the only camera I presently had before this was on my phone. But I know clear, quality shots when I see them. The statistics on this really don't mean anything to me. I am not at all tech savvy. I simply go by the quality I see. And so far I have tested this on many a different day and conditions and I have been very satisfied with the results...Really nice, and very rugged as well.. ( I can't attest to the video...I don't use it).

If I was to offer any cons here, there is really just one. The owners manual included that another reviewer mentioned that was very difficult, and quite vague. Although I can understand the problem of translating it from Chinese or whatever, I also know that in this day and age there is no excuse in my opinion for them not being perfect. Also, this is something that I have seen that is far too common in my opinion, and I now take a star for off for it. Personally I had to ask the aid of someone that owns better cameras than me and knows a lot more about them to get to a point I was comfortable and had it figured out...Your mileage may vary...But one thing for sure is that I feel most people will be able to figure this out and get it up and running eventually. Once you get used to it, its very user friendly, and I find it easy and a pleasure to use...

In conclusion, this is a very nice quality camera that comes with just about anything you would need for active photography...Though its true that it needs a micro SD card that is not included, I purchased a 32 g one on Amazon really cheap that arrived in just a couple of days. Overall this camera is well worth what they are asking and so far performing flawlessly...Recommended...

Free unit supplied in exchange for an honest and unbiased review..

Gatorade Prime Fuel Bar, Oatmeal Raisin, 45g of carbs, 5g of protein per bar (12 Count)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Taste And Chewy Consistency....A Little High On Price..., June 28, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have to admit that when it comes to these health bars I am a classic doubting Thomas...Just comes from too many experiences with them where they were expensive and tasted like cardboard...Well these aren't cheap, but they are quite tasty and satisfying...I'm also not a big fan of really hard crumbly bars with lots of peanuts in them. These are far more soft and chewy than crumbly. And, the bars are big enough that you really feel like its a treat than just a tease...As for the energy they promise, I feel something with these if I eat one and then do something like mow the lawn or clean the house.. But they don't do much for me if I just eat one when relaxing. Actually the best of both options...All in all these bars are some of the best I have tried as to flavor and consistency. One star off for the price that are always too high on these kind of bars in my opinion. Recommended..

Bestten 9' USB Surge Protector Power Strip - 4 USB Charging Ports (2.4A/Port, Total 4.2A) and 4 Outlets, 9-foot Cord, ETL Listed
Offered by Bestten
Price: $50.00
2 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Strip...Love The USBs, And Especially The Offset Outlets..., June 28, 2016
It doesn't come much simpler than this when it comes to a surge protector, and that is just the way I like it. Surge protectors are something that should be a staple in any home these days with computers and other sensitive electronic equipment.. They can save you a lot of money and headaches for sure should something goes haywire. And it is so much easier to reset something like this than run downstairs to turn a circuit breaker back on...This strip from Bestten is as well thought out as I have come across. Not only does it have ample plugs, but the addition of USB ports is really keeping it updated...Many things I have today charge by USB...Personally I have flashlights, radios, portable fans, and other things that all use a USB port for charging. As for the AV outlets on this, the off set plugs on it are a simple, but definite stroke of genius. It's common these days to have the big plugs with transformers or whatever built in that with old strips took up two outlets easily. This baby with the offset outlets allows the use of those big plugs and not wasting any covered outlets...Excellent. I have this mounted on the back wall behind my computer with easy access for me to just plug in anything for charging. I liked it so much I replaced the one that was already there. Altogether a great quality outlet that comes as a fair price, and that I can highly recommend...

Free sample provided in exchange for an honest and unbiased review..

NEW* Edison Vintage Bulbs - 6 pack - Aplstar Bulbs - 60W Incandescent - Clear Glass - ST64 Squirrel Cage - Dimmable
Offered by AplstarDirect
Price: $69.99
2 used & new from $20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sepia Tone Glow...Love The Looks, And Deal.., June 27, 2016
I really love these bulbs...They are very cool looking and give off a soft sepia like tone. But at the same time there is enough light there to get many a job done. They may not be perfect for every application , but I expect my house is like many in that there are plenty of places for them. Personally I have two on my deck, in some wall sconces, (really nice there), and one in my outside front light. The filaments are really cool to look at and I love the soft yellow glow to them...Personally speaking I reject the "steam punk" and "industrial" description in the listing info. Part of it being that I am not into that crap, and in all honesty they neither have the shape or shine of anything that would remind me of that. I would use the words "sepia tone" and perhaps "early American" to describe their look. In any event, they look wonderful, and I even like the long tear drop shape to them. (They are really no longer than regular bulbs, just have that look). The ones I received all work perfectly and the bases on them are solid. They also come at an excellent price since I have seen individual bulbs of this style go for $5 a piece or more. These are a solid bargain and will last a very long time. Altogether a great set and deal and I highly recommend them..

Free sample provided in exchange for an honest and unbiased review...

Motoraux 600Mbps Dual Band wireless USB wifi adapter,For Device of Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32/64bits) MAC OS X 10.11.X / 10.10.X / 10.9.X / 10.8.X /10.7.X (WiFi adapter)
Offered by Crystal Ding
Price: $23.95
3 used & new from $21.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Installation...Working Great...Good Increase In Speed, And Some Distance..., June 26, 2016
Like another reviewer here, I decided to try this on my old laptop that is still using windows Vista..I was a little hesitant to try it since my system was so old, but from what I have read in some other reviews, you can actually be better off with an older system than trying to install this on windows 10...In any event, I saw no harm in trying it. My ISP claims 30 Mb downloads for what I pay, but I seldom reach 20. Though my router is an older one, I still figured that it could be my old network card that was the problem. Fortunately the installation of this went flawlessly. I am a proud card carrying old timer when it comes to all this tech savvy stuff. Most reviews that go into that stuff I don't even know what they are talking about. Following the directions on this with the software included worked great, and I had it up and running in about 5 min. Checking the speed on download I feel I gained about 5 Mb on download on average. A sizable increase for what I was getting and used too. The adapter has been working flawlessly and its not in the way nor falls out easily in any way. As for the range, I don't have a lot of use for it being long range. But I did carry my lap top onto the deck that is a good 40 feet away and the signal strength was excellent. All in all this adapter is well worth it for the price and is very easy to install. If you have an older machine, or if you just have problems with your internet dropping when just a short distance away, I highly recommend this...Easy installation, works great, and reasonably priced...A solid 5 stars..

Free unit provided in exchange for an honest and unbiased review...

Four Best i5 Plus Oled Smart Bracelet Bluetooth 4.0 Pedometer Tracking Calorie Health Wristband Sleep Monitor (Black)
Offered by Tigerhu
Price: $29.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Features And Value...The Best I Have Had For The Price..., June 26, 2016
This bracelet is fantastic for the price...Very easy to set up and has all the features one would want...(No heart rate however as another reviewer has mentioned). The readout on it is excellent and big enough to be seen easily by me...(And trust me, my eyes have seen better days). I can even see it in the sun easily enough with the contrast being so good...I particularly like the build on this thing. The silicone being very tough and easily adjustable. It gets wet with exercise, but wipes and cleans up easily...It's lightweight and has a wealth of features...I particularly like the vibration feature that you can't miss...Altogether I would have to say that for the price this is the best smart watch I have tested for the price. Excellent value, features, and quality...It's too early to tell how durable it will be over time. But if it happens to quit in a time time that I consider unreasonable I will be back to update this review...In the meantime I give it a solid 5 stars and my highest recommendation...

Free sample provided in exchange for an honest and unbiased review...

Itplus Summer Fishing Sun Protection Cap Jungle Camouflage Bucket Hat Adjustable
Offered by Co co plus
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality For The Price..Fits Me Just Fine..., June 26, 2016
I have to say I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of this hat for $10...I would imagine that it would be hard to find this in a local store for that price with the quality it carries. It's not some super light weight material, nor is it too heavy. In fact it feels perfect to me. I have been using it for trout fishing this summer and it looks and feel great in the sun, and on windy days..As for the sizing, my head is 7 1/4 and it fits just a tad on the tight size. But I figure it will stretch over time and fit perfectly. I love the camouflage look of the included loop that will keep it from your chasing down the river if it flies off while trying to catch that big one. Altogether a really nice hat for an excellent price...Very much recommended..

Free sample provided in exchange for an honest review...

Itplus 360 degrees Outdoor Sun Protective Hat Fishing Hiking Fisherman Cap
Itplus 360 degrees Outdoor Sun Protective Hat Fishing Hiking Fisherman Cap
Offered by Co co plus
Price: $36.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Great For Fishing Here...Perfect Material For It..., June 26, 2016
These hats at first glance and use may seem a little over the top..They are not easily spotted here in summer for sure. Yet many people wear hats and bandannas around their heads and necks that pretty much do the same thing as this hat will. For me it is the perfect thing for fishing off the coast here in summer...New England's rocky coast has some of the best sports fishing anywhere. And I have done a lot of it over the decades from the rocks...Though its always a pleasure and beautiful there, it can get very hot on both your head and neck, and some kind of head ware is essential. This hat's material is light, but not too light which some others have been that I have had. If the material is too light the sun just bakes right through and its not effective at all. This hat is just right in that it feels like a light cloth rather than some kind of thin film that I don't care for..Everything with this is detachable, and I took off the mask on it. Other than that I use it exactly as it appears here. The brim on the hat is extra long and really does a great job of keeping the sun off your face, head, and neck. Feels and looks a little funny at first, but you get used to it quickly. Altogether a really cool hat for a fair price that I can highly recommend...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20