Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for C. Bayne > Reviews

Browse

C. Bayne's Profile

Customer Reviews: 911

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Bayne "katluvr_1" RSS Feed (Phoenix, AZ United States)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Slothlove
Slothlove
Price: $8.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Really interesting with awesome pictures., June 24, 2016
This review is from: Slothlove (Kindle Edition)
This was an interesting but short read. The photos were amazing. There was a surprising amount of information. I really liked it.

Storkcraft Rosland 3-in-1 Convertible Crib - Espresso
Storkcraft Rosland 3-in-1 Convertible Crib - Espresso
Price: $137.36
2 used & new from $137.36

5.0 out of 5 stars The instructions are easy to follow with all parts clearly labeled, June 21, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
OK, I don't have a baby, so I gave this crib to my niece who is having a baby in a few months. This is her review.

'This crib is very basic but very stylish. The instructions are easy to follow with all parts clearly labeled. The booklet has illustrations that helped a ton! The crib feels very sturdy and strong. I don’t feel uncomfortable about my baby sleeping in it, at all! It seems easy enough to clean and overall, I’m impressed. I give this crib a full 5 stars!

*these pictures are the crib without a mattress*'
Comment Comment | Permalink

Limbo
Limbo
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Very energetic and happy, June 19, 2016
This review is from: Limbo (MP3 Music)
This is just fun. Very energetic and happy. I like it a lot!

Caseling 7-8 Inch Tablet E-Reader Neoprene Sleeve Carrying Case Bag. For Tablets like Samsung Galaxy iPad mini Android Google Nexus 7 and more. - Colorful/White
Offered by York Sales
Price: $6.99
2 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Needs to air out, but is a great value, June 19, 2016
This is very nice. The colors are vibrant and the zipper runs smoothly. The seams are tight and there aren't any loose strings. The padding is actually pretty thick for this type of thing. This fits my Kindle Fire 7" tablet perfectly.

The one issue I had was that this had a VERY strong neoprene smell when I took it out of the package. Like headache inducing strong. I unzipped it and propped it open and let it sit and air out for a week. I can still smell the neoprene smell, but I have to stick my nose into the bag. This is $5.99 right now. That is a great price for this bag & I can forgive it for smelling strongly for a few days. If this was over $10, I'd have to knock off a star for the smell. But this is so inexpensive without being cheap, that it deserves the highest rating.

DAWGS Ladies Z Sandal,Burgundy,9 M US
DAWGS Ladies Z Sandal,Burgundy,9 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy for shower shoes, June 19, 2016
This review is from: DAWGS Ladies Z Sandal (Apparel)
These are very comfortable. I bought them to take to the shower at the gym, and they are great. They don't slip or skid. They are a smidge large, but not so large that my feet slip out. I like the color too.

MoKo Tablet Stand, Aluminum Multi-angle Portable Fold-up Holder for Smartphones, Tablets(4-12 Inch), E-readers, iPhone SE/6s/6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge, iPad Mini 4/Air 2/iPad Pro 9.7, SILVER
Offered by BSCstore
Price: $7.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits my 7" Kindle Fire - looks really nice, June 19, 2016
This is easy to use - push in the round button on the side & you can set the kickstand to the angle you want. The stand will flip almost all the way around. This is made from metal and feels really sturdy. I'm using it with a 2015 7" Fire tablet, and the stand would actually work well with a tablet much bigger.

Lavazza Espresso Decaf Keurig Rivo Pack, 18 Count
Lavazza Espresso Decaf Keurig Rivo Pack, 18 Count
Offered by Ctech
Price: $15.60
11 used & new from $15.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Mmm - yummy!, June 19, 2016
This is good! The only thing I don't like about espresso is that it can get a little too bitter. This is no more bitter than the Classico non-decaf, and with the frothed milk going, this is really good! And I can still get to sleep shortly after drinking this.

Comix Mini Cat Shape Cute Cell Phone Mounts Candy Color Creative IPad Set Material Of ABS, For Iphone Ipad Samsung Phone Tablet Plate PC (Rose red)
Offered by COMIX
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally - a kitty being useful!, June 19, 2016
This looks exactly like the pictures, and it works exactly like it's supposed to.

IM A HORRIBLE CASE SQUARED (Extra Large) Premium Card Game Case - Fits All Cards & Expansions up to 2000 Cards
Offered by The Deal Before Christmas(Genuine Ingenious Authorized Dealer)
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good box for horrible cards, June 19, 2016
I have all of the cards in the Cards Against Humanity set - including all of the expansion packs. This easily holds all of them, and will hold the next few expansion packs as well. the box isn't hard sided exactly, but it's hard enough to keep everything from getting crushed easily.

iRainy Mini Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard Handheld With Touch Pad  Ultra Sensitive Multi-touch Support iMac, Android, Windows
iRainy Mini Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard Handheld With Touch Pad Ultra Sensitive Multi-touch Support iMac, Android, Windows
Offered by iRainy
Price: $29.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Odd place for the touchpad, but works well, June 18, 2016
There are several thumbpads that have the touchpad on the side - which makes it hard to use your right thumb to type. I was very excited to see one with the touchpad in the middle, which seems like it would make more sense. And it does, but the break is in an odd place. The touch pad is in between the Y&U, H&J, and N&M keys. Since you normally used your right hand to type the Y, H, and N, this takes some getting used to. Also, the keys are pretty stiff. I was playing with my Kindle Fire and typed maybe 100 words, and my thumbs are tired. Not sore, just tired.

Yes, I bought this for my Fire tablet, and it paired just fine. I had to scan twice, but the Fire saw the keyboard the second time and paired well. The keys work and so does the touchpad. If the break was just one key over to the left, and if the keys weren't quite so stiff, this would be a perfect touchpad.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20