ARRAY(0x9f7b33a8)

Helpful Votes: 1927

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Bayne "katluvr_1" RSS Feed (Phoenix, AZ United States)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
EC TECHNOLOGY® New 12000mAh Premium Samsung Grade A Cells Adopted, Dual USB Outputs LCD Screen Brushed-metal External Backup Polymer Battery Pack Backup Charger Power Bank Apple iPad Air, The New iPad, iPad mini, Retina iPad Mini, iPhone 5s 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4S, iPod(Lightning Cable Not Provided), Samsung Galaxy Series Smartphones S5 I9600, S4, S3 I9300, Note 2 3, HTC Sensation, New One, One max, One X V S, EVO 4G, Thunderbolt, HTC 8X, HTC Droid DNA, Nokia Lumia 1020 920 900 N9, Motorola Razr X 3 2 Bionic, Atrix 2, Triumph, Sony Xperia Z Ultra, LG Optimus, Nexus 4, Optimus Vu2, Motorola X Phone XT1060 And Most Other Mobile Devices With DC 5V Input.(Dimension: 4.6" x 2.83" x 0.88" Inch)- 12 Months Warranty
Offered by ectechnology
Price: $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Charges my phone again and again and again..., April 15, 2014
I use this on my phone, Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Fire 8.9" HDX, and Belkin keyboard case for my KFHDX. I can actually charge all four from 50% or below before I have to recharge this battery. And I love the fuchsia color!

Purina One Beyond Cat Food, Salmon and Brown Rice, 3-Pound Bag
Purina One Beyond Cat Food, Salmon and Brown Rice, 3-Pound Bag
Price: $7.38
5 used & new from $7.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Well, technically, the kitties love it, April 15, 2014
I get this through subscribe & save, which makes it cheaper than getting it anywhere else. The cats seem to like it, which is important. Salmon is the first ingredient, and chicken is the 2nd, which means more protein stays in the cat and less comes out later.

Skque® Branded Envelope Style Leather Sleeve Case for the 10-Inch Tablet PC Apple iPad 2,3/4, Google Nexus 10, Samsung Galaxy Note N8000, Red
Offered by Globalprice
Price: $13.12
5 used & new from $11.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for my Kindle 8.9" HDX, April 15, 2014
I have the red envelope, and I use it for my Kindle Fire 8.9" HDX. It's a little large, but it's big enough for my favorite toy in its belkin keyboard case. This is "polyurethane" leather, which I'm pretty sure means, "fake", but it feels nice and doesn't smell. The magnet keeps it closed nicely. The red is pretty neutral - not orange or purple. I like it!

Jabra MINI Wireless Bluetooth Headset
Jabra MINI Wireless Bluetooth Headset
Price: $38.79
5 used & new from $31.35

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sound quality and clarity, April 13, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
After receiving this headset I followed the directions and charged the device for 2 hours. After that connecting the device to my phone was very easy. Within 5 mins it was connected and working and I had a clear understanding of the call answer, Volume up/down, Mute, and call reject functions. It is really that easy.

Call clarity is good. I did some testing and the microphone is good at minimizing background noise and allowing only your voice to come through. I am sure it would not work well at a loud bar or football game but for normal environments it works well. One strange thing is the mute button. it takes about 2 seconds for the mute to activate or deactivate. It is easy to get used to but something you should be aware of when using the device. I am used to a clear tone or voice saying "Mute On" or "Mute Off" but this device does not provide that. There is only a very quiet tone to indicate that mute is activated. Because I would never want to be wrong about mute being on or off I will always activate mute from my phone display.

No complaints on this headset. Quick set up and easy to use. good call quality.

Nature Made Melatonin, Sleep, Tablets, Chocolate Mint 60 Tablets, Pack of 3
Nature Made Melatonin, Sleep, Tablets, Chocolate Mint 60 Tablets, Pack of 3
Offered by MIDISCOUNTS
Price: $22.29
11 used & new from $16.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Taste good, and I only wake up once a night, March 29, 2014
I started taking these because they were on sale at the local CVS and I was having problems sleeping. They taste really good, and they do help keep me from waking up more than once a night. I used to wake up about 4 times or so, but now it's down to 1. I wake up feeling more refreshed than I have in a long time.

Now I'm getting these from Amazon because they are much cheaper than CVS.

SPARIN® Ultra Slim Mini Bluetooth Keyboard for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, Galaxy Tab 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note 10.1 and other Android Tablets, White - For Android
Offered by Sparin

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great with one issue, March 29, 2014
I apparently like to use the right shift key a lot, and there isn't one on this keyboard. But other than that, this is a great keyboard.

Feel This Moment
Feel This Moment
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.
Price: $1.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for an overplayed song, March 29, 2014
This review is from: Feel This Moment (MP3 Music)
We went to Las Vegas a couple of weeks ago, and for some reason, we heard this song 5-6 times a day while walking around the strip. So as we drove back home, I downloaded this so we could feel like we were still on vacation.

This is actually a good song. I still like it after hearing it overplayed, though now I just listen to it once every few days. It makes it sound more fresh. I love Xtina's voice. And though rap isn't my thing, I do like Pitbull.

Hill's Ideal Balance Hairball Natural Chicken & Oats Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 3.5-Pound
Price: $19.75

5.0 out of 5 stars The cats like it, so I like it, March 29, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
A stray cat had kittens in our yard. By the time we caught her 3 months later, she had another litter. So now we have 12 cats. (All are fixed! And have pet insurance!) When you have 12 cats, there are all sorts of things you have too much of - litter (and what's in the litter), hairballs, various vomit piles... One of the nicest things about premium cat foods is that, though pricey, there's less of what goes in the litter. And anything that controls hairballs is wonderful!!! And while gobbling any food too fast is going to create a pile of little chunks no matter what the brand, a good quality food has a better chance of staying down when it's not gobbled too fast.

So the cats seem to like the taste. For me, I like that there are no artificial colors (dyes tend to stain the carpet more) and that chicken & turkey are the first two ingredients. I like that the bag has a velcro zipper to keep it closed- no searching for clothespins! I like that the size and shape of the food is pictured on the back - some of the kitties don't like tiny chunks.

We have tried Hills Science Diet a few times, and most of the cats were not impressed. We tried a couple of the Hills Ideal Balance flavors, and the kitties have liked it.

I confess - I don't feed the kitties any one food - there was a huge recall several years ago, and many of the brands we bought were pulled from the shelves. Cats don't take well to switching their food too quickly. We always mix a few different brands and flavors together so that if something is recalled or discontinued, we don't have to clean up as many messes while feline gastrointestinal tracts are getting used to the new food.

I can see us using Hills Ideal Balance as one of the types we get on a regular basis. It seems to be good quality and the kitties like it.

Whatever You Want
Whatever You Want
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Voice!, March 15, 2014
This review is from: Whatever You Want (MP3 Music)
Yes, I first learned of Mr. Jenckes by watching the Voice, and I was disappointed when he left. I started following him on FB, and when he posted that he was releasing this single, I checked Amazon. Yep, it's here! So I immediately bought it. And it is wonderful.

Now I just need the entire record. Great voice!

WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER 391032 Clumping Litter Formula 28-Pound
WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER 391032 Clumping Litter Formula 28-Pound
Price: $31.99
14 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This really is the World's Best litter, March 15, 2014
We live with many cats, so having a light, clumpable litter is a must. This is light, smells faintly of corn husks, and absorbs everything it needs to. It also doesn't crumble right away, so taking a long weekend vacation means that cleaning the litter boxes is not a worse chore than normal. The price through Amazon is also slightly less than at Petsmart, and it's nice to have the UPS guy deliver it to the door.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20