Profile for C. Bayne > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 657

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Bayne "katluvr_1" RSS Feed (Phoenix, AZ United States)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Let Her Go (The Voice Performance)
Let Her Go (The Voice Performance)
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful song, January 23, 2015
Beautiful voice, and beautiful execution of this song.

Villeroy & Boch Plain Shower Towel, Blue
Villeroy & Boch Plain Shower Towel, Blue
Price: $56.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft-ish and huge, January 23, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is big. Really big. I got the bath sheet, and it's huge. I think it would actually make a better blanket than a towel. This is soft, but not super plush. It's absorbent, but a little unwieldy. I'm 5'4", and it's a bit much for me. I might actually use it as a blanket.

If you are very tall, this would be great. Or if you're cold.

Nutiva Coconut Oil, Refined, 15 Ounce
Nutiva Coconut Oil, Refined, 15 Ounce
Price: $9.82

5.0 out of 5 stars No taste, but all the benefits of coconut oil., January 21, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've wanted to try coconut oil for a while and was happy to see this come up as a review choice. I really like it! I did taste it plain, and it didn't really have any taste. Probably not something I would eat with a spoon, but it certainly doesn't add flavor to the food we cook with. I will get this again.

Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance® Original Ultra Whole Body Health Cat Dry Pet Food, 2-Pound
Price: $9.99
6 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars The kitties like it. Expensive, though., January 21, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is expensive. If you only have one or two cats, this is probably pretty good. We have eleven (long story, but they are all fixed!) so getting this as an option to review was great, but buying this on an ongoing basis would be a little tough. And yes, we do use premium food. Thank goodness for Subscribe & Save discounts! Sadly, this is not on the program.

However! Having 11 cats means we're perfect for testing, and as far as taste goes, about 9 cats really liked it. The best value is the 15 lb bag. Don't get the 2 lb bag unless you're just testing to make sure your cats like it.

Chef-mate Que Bueno White Queso Sauce, 106 Ounce
Chef-mate Que Bueno White Queso Sauce, 106 Ounce
Price: $20.32
2 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, January 16, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I normally don't like cheese sauce. But this is actually pretty good. The size of the can came as a surprise though. Yes, it's 106 ounces. I didn't realize that's more than 6 1/2 pounds of cheese sauce. Only two people live at my house, so I'm not sure we'll be able to use it before it goes back.

The cheese flavor is mild, and there's enough jalapeno in there to give it a bit of a bite. We made burritos, and while they were cooking, we kept dipping chips into the cheese sauce.

This is absolutely NOT the healthiest thing you can eat. I would say that it's fine in small doses, but unless you have 20 people at your house who really like spicy cheese sauce, it's hard to have small doses.

But this is really tasty and I don't have a cholesterol test coming up any time soon, so I'm going to enjoy it.

Belkin Folio for Kindle Voyage, Purple
Belkin Folio for Kindle Voyage, Purple
Price: $29.99
20 used & new from $6.48

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but No Sleep/Wake Function, January 15, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The pros - this is a nice color - deep purple, more on the blue side of the spectrum than the red. It's very light and holds Sinbad (my KV) tightly. The hole to the power button is perfectly positioned. The inside of the flap is kind of grippy rubber, so it protects the screen and also won't slip out of your hand when folded back for reading. The outside is nice and smooth without being slippery. Magnets hold it closed.

The cons - there is no sleep/wake function. This may not sound like a big deal, but there are cheaper cases out there that are very nice that wake up the KV when opened and put it to sleep when closed. This is also so tight that I have concerns about getting Sinbad out without hurting him. (He's a great adventurer; I'm sure he'll be fine.)

I did get Sinbad out and he's back in his Omotion case in the Rose Red Map pattern (not as girly as it sounds). That case is currently $14.99. I paid a couple dollars less a few months ago, and it's my favorite.

At the time of this writing, the Belkin Folio is $29.99. At that price, this isn't a good choice. Omotion cases are half the price and wake the KV when you open it. They also have solid colors if you're not into map patterns. I gave this 3-stars because it fits and it seems like it would protect Sinbad. (I'm not dropping him on the floor to test - sorry!) But the absence of the sleep/wake function is a biggie. If this goes below $10, it probably would be a good value.

Ban Total Refresh Cooling Body Cloths, Enliven, 30 Count
Ban Total Refresh Cooling Body Cloths, Enliven, 30 Count

4.0 out of 5 stars Comes in handy if you can't wash off, January 7, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This does work well. I like to shower at night, and sometimes I'm a little sweaty the next morning. This can work in place of a quick sink "bath" if I'm running late (which happens enough - this is why I shower at night). I have the Enliven scent, which is "Fresh Spring". I'm very sensitive to fragrances, but this is so light that it didn't trigger my allergies. It's not flowery or fruity, but kind of a soft combination. The cloth didn't leave my skin damp.

Just looking at the package, I didn't know how to reseal it without getting a clip - not to worry - you open the main package and there's a resealable package inside. That seems to make sense, however it does make for more packaging to dispose of. I do like the size of the inner package - it's a little bigger than a purse pack of Kleenex.

Coffee-mate 2Go Triple Strength Coffee Creamer, French Vanilla, 3 Ounce (Pack of 8)
Offered by Debs Books and Collectibles
Price: $52.94
7 used & new from $52.94

3.0 out of 5 stars Strong flavor, January 6, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
FYI - do not refrigerate. This is on the plastic that you have to pull of in order to open the package.

On to the review - this is OK. I have the French Vanilla version of this, and one squirt seems to flavor my 10 oz cup of coffee just fine. I read a few other reviews that said you have to squirt in an awful lot to get any flavor, and that wasn't the case with me.

That said, I'm not a big fan of the flavor, which is kind of a bummer since I have 7 1/2 left.

Natural Balance Perfect Bites - Salmon - 3 oz
Natural Balance Perfect Bites - Salmon - 3 oz
Price: $2.49
19 used & new from $0.64

5.0 out of 5 stars The kitties seem to love it., January 6, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We have 11 kitties. Nine of them seem to like these. One who didn't like this is kind of paranoid, so I'm sure he just thinks we're trying to drug or poison him. But since no one seemed to fall over, I think he would have been safe.

This has an 82% positive rating at our house. I'm pretty sure that the rest of the bag isn't going to be wasted. It is pretty high in calories though, so overfeeding means paying more for prescription fat food later on.

Westcott 8" Titanium Non-Stick Bent Scissor - Pink
Westcott 8" Titanium Non-Stick Bent Scissor - Pink
Price: $13.79
2 used & new from $12.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharp, and easy to get out of the package, January 3, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Oddly one of the things I like about this is that you don't need scissors to get them out of the package. These also cut quite nicely. I received a few things from Amazon today and was able to 1) get these scissors out without needing scissors, and 2) cut open the other item I received that was in a hard plastic shell. I didn't have to use any extra force. These are nice and sharp. They fit my hand just fine.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20