Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for P. Castillo > Reviews

Browse

P. Castillo's Profile

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

P. Castillo RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Disney' Little Princess Birth Announcement Door Pillow with Pen
Disney' Little Princess Birth Announcement Door Pillow with Pen

3.0 out of 5 stars Small, October 19, 2012
Ordered this because it said 5x7 but it is much smaller, it is still cute but not what I expected and they included a sharpie, a pink marker would have been better.

Sterling Silver 6mm Peach Crystal Ball Earrings
Sterling Silver 6mm Peach Crystal Ball Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, October 19, 2012
Perfect size, the color is very pretty, and I have recieved many compiments on them, I want to get every color now! :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, October 19, 2012
I have a Fourth of July baby and this onesie is absolutely perfect!! I got all the sizes that were available :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, October 19, 2012

Bundle Monster 10 piece Soft Lace Infant Toddler Baby Bow Grosgrain Ribbon Headband Set
Offered by Bundle Monster
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!, July 30, 2012
I ordered these for my 3 week old daughter and they fit perfectly. They are so stretchy and don't leave a mark on her lil head.

Coby MP620-4GBLK 4 GB Video MP3 Player with FM Radio (Black)
Coby MP620-4GBLK 4 GB Video MP3 Player with FM Radio (Black)
4 used & new from $17.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use., July 27, 2012
Bought this for my six and nine year old and they love it. The price is perfect too! Thank you!

Conair Waterfall Foot Spa with Lights, Bubbles, and Heat
Conair Waterfall Foot Spa with Lights, Bubbles, and Heat
Price: $48.25
44 used & new from $43.36

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, June 19, 2012
Really wish it would vibrate, it does help the swelling of my pregnant feet though, water does not stay warm very long.

Rawlings Comebacker and Pitching Target
Rawlings Comebacker and Pitching Target

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my kids!, June 19, 2012
My kids love to play with this for hours, their pitching has improved and the fielding net is just fun to them!

Guinness World Records 2012
Guinness World Records 2012
by Guinness World Records
206 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Very entertaining!, March 26, 2012
I bought this book for my 9 year old. She had asked about world records after watching a show about record holders so this book was perfect for her and she loves it! Keeps her entertained for hours!

Bop It XT
Bop It XT
Offered by toysgames27UK
Price: $69.99
38 used & new from $22.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining!, March 26, 2012
This review is from: Bop It XT (Toy)
Boguht this as a Christmas gift for my daughters and they love it! They seen the commercials and asked for it so I got it and am not dissapointed, even my husband and I enjoy playing with it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4