Profile for C. Utterback > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 114

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Utterback RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Casio Men's PRW-3000-1CR Protrek Triple Sensor Multi-Function Watch
Casio Men's PRW-3000-1CR Protrek Triple Sensor Multi-Function Watch
Price: $240.35
6 used & new from $228.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing watch, August 12, 2014
I have owned 2 other Casio Pro Trek and Pathfinder watches. This model is so much sleeker, smaller, and comfortable to
wear. It's just an awesome watch that looks really cool. Very happy with my purchase!

The Accidental Time Machine
The Accidental Time Machine
by Joe Haldeman
Price: $5.87
121 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Time Travel Story, January 19, 2013
I absolutely love a good time travel story. But I also realize that it is very difficult to write a good one that is believable and somewhat plausable. This story meets all of those criteria. It is also a nice feel good story. if you like sci-fi and time travel this one is for you.

Deep Sky (Harper Thriller)
Deep Sky (Harper Thriller)
by Patrick Lee
Price: $7.99
35 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Well Done Finale, January 19, 2013
I was very pleased with this third book in the trilogy. Excellent sci-fi action as usual and it was wrapped up very well. I look forward to more books by this author.

Ready Player One
Ready Player One
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A refreshingly unique nostalgia experience, May 24, 2012
This review is from: Ready Player One (Kindle Edition)
Ready Player One is a very unique, entertaining, and engaging story. Being born in 1980 myself, I didn't get some of the references but many of them were great. I think someone about 5-10 years older than me would absolutely adore the nostalgia. But the story itself is great. Highly recommend this book.

Altar of Bones
Altar of Bones
by Philip Carter
17 used & new from $1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Solid Adventure Novel, May 24, 2012
This review is from: Altar of Bones (Hardcover)
A solid adventure novel in the form of Rollins or Berry. It also has that small bit of Sci Fi to it as well that makes it more interesting. It was a little bit longer than it needed to be, but I certainly did enjoy the book.

The Detachment (John Rain Thrillers)
The Detachment (John Rain Thrillers)
by Barry Eisler
Price: $11.62
94 used & new from $1.18

5.0 out of 5 stars FLAT OUT AWESOME, October 21, 2011
I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves action, adventure, or espionage books. I think this is the best Rain book yet and that is saying something. I haven't enjoyed a book so much in a long time.

Portrait of a Spy
Portrait of a Spy
by Daniel Silva
Price: $18.68
379 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars What we have come to expect, September 27, 2011
This review is from: Portrait of a Spy (Hardcover)
I knew this novel would deliver and it did. You know what to expect from a Gabriel Allon book. It is going to be the same general storyline, but that is a good thing. The mold that Silva has created always satisfies. This book is no exception. If you like the other Gabriel Allon books, this one continues to make the series better and better. I was very fascinated by the Saudi culture and the female "hero" in this book. Excellent!

Adrenaline (The Sam Capra series)
Adrenaline (The Sam Capra series)
by Jeff Abbott
136 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book of the Coben mold, September 27, 2011
I agree with some of the reviews-this is not the most well written book of all time. But it is very entertaining and something that really keeps your interest. The entire idea of the book is somewhat unique. The locales are very interesting as well. The book reminded me of Coben and somewhat of Barry Eisler. There were a few details that needed a bit more wrapping up in the end, but I was very satisfied with this book overall.

Lone Survivor: The Eyewitness Account of Operation Redwing and the Lost Heroes of SEAL Team 10
by Marcus Luttrell
98 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great true story, July 27, 2011
As a military man myself, I loved this book. It gives you insight into SEAL training and it also goes into the disaster which led to Marcus being the lone survivor. My respect for this group increased even more after reading this.

Vanished
Vanished
by Joseph Finder
Price: $10.40
24 used & new from $0.76

5.0 out of 5 stars I think I found a new series to like, July 27, 2011
This review is from: Vanished (Hardcover)
A solid mystery/thriller book. Kept me guessing until the end and kept me interested all the way through. I am a fan of Harlan Coben and this was recommended to me, and I can see why. Heller is an interesting character and I will definitely be reading the next book in the series.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12