Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Maybe California)

Page: 1 | 2
Roxy Big Girls' Surf's Up Striped Short Sleeve Rash Guard
Roxy Big Girls' Surf's Up Striped Short Sleeve Rash Guard
Price: $38.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 12, 2015
Great rashguard. Fits perfectly.

PlayStation TV
PlayStation TV
Offered by Breakwater Solution
Price: $68.99
100 used & new from $52.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it for the Vita and PSP libraries. Stay for the PS4 streaming., February 25, 2015
This review is from: PlayStation TV (Video Game)
Gungnir on my 60" plasma. What is not to love?

Square Enix Aerith "Final Fantasy VII" Action Figure
Square Enix Aerith "Final Fantasy VII" Action Figure
Price: $26.23
10 used & new from $22.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice., April 7, 2014
I bought this for my daughter who is also named Aerith. She and I both love it. Pairs great with the Cloud and Tifa figures as well.

2-Year Smartphone Accident Protection Plan (Above $400)
2-Year Smartphone Accident Protection Plan (Above $400)
Offered by SquareTrade
Price: $99.99
2 used & new from $89.00

5.0 out of 5 stars These guys are legit., January 30, 2014
These guys took care of my Mom. It took a bit more back and forth than I would have liked, but they came through.

Imaginext Justice League - Green Arrow & Launcher
Imaginext Justice League - Green Arrow & Launcher
Offered by Celilosales
Price: $15.63
37 used & new from $10.93

1.0 out of 5 stars Missing something., December 7, 2013
He's Green Arrow and doesn't come with a bow. That is silly. Imaginext makes bows for other figures. Come on.

Seagate Expansion 2 TB USB 3.0 Desktop External Hard Drive STAY2000102
Seagate Expansion 2 TB USB 3.0 Desktop External Hard Drive STAY2000102
Offered by Triplenet Pricing
Price: $121.59
8 used & new from $63.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy., June 15, 2013
I bought this to back up pictures of my kids. One a month or so I copied any new pictures from my desktop to this drive. Two months after the year warranty expired I went to do my back up, and the drive was dead. It would try to spin up, then it would make a clicking sound. The drive was dead. I used it about twelve times. I am not pleased. No more Seagate products in this house.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Just got mine., December 6, 2012
I just got mine, and they are exactly like the ones in the picture. They are pretty awesome. I will put up a picture of mine so everyone can see. I am not sure what happened with the other reviewer, but mine are great. The seller on mine was "Hitguns" if that helps. I just ordered a second set for my nephews.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Walt Disney's Uncle Scrooge: "Only a Poor Old Man" (Vol. 12)  (The Complete Carl Barks Disney Library)
Walt Disney's Uncle Scrooge: "Only a Poor Old Man" (Vol. 12) (The Complete Carl Barks Disney Library)
by Carl Barks
20 used & new from $49.36

5.0 out of 5 stars The master's finest creation., July 20, 2012
This book is a treasure. I am very excited to share these stories I read as a child with my children. I read the Gladstone reprints when I was a kid until they crumbled. All I could think about when I finished this was, "When can I get my hands on the next volume?" Buy this and the Donald Duck Carl Barks and you won't be disappointed.Walt Disney's Donald Duck: "Lost in the Andes" (The Complete Carl Barks Disney Library)

PlayStation Vita Cradle
PlayStation Vita Cradle
Offered by shortpancho
Price: $9.00
16 used & new from $5.49

3.0 out of 5 stars One glaring flaw, March 2, 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I purchased this to be a docking/power station. It is nice looking and other reviewers have covered the basics, so I will cut right to what I consider to be the huge flaw. When headphones are connected to the cradle, you cannot adjust the sound. It disables the physical buttons that do so, and automatically locks the volume at what I consider to loud for earbuds. I hope they rectify this in a later firmware pouch. As of now, it earned Amazon another sale, as I bought some earbuds with volume control.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 6, 2013 9:22 PM PDT

Walt Disney's Donald Duck: Lost in the Andes
Walt Disney's Donald Duck: Lost in the Andes
by Carl Barks
Price: $22.08
43 used & new from $13.85

5.0 out of 5 stars An open letter to Fantagraphics, January 27, 2012
Dear Fantagraphics,
Please step up your printing pace. I want more, more, more. One every three months would be about right. I'll take the bicycle. Thank you.

Page: 1 | 2