Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale
Profile for M. Tullidge > Reviews

Browse

M. Tullidge's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Tullidge RSS Feed

Marie Antoinette: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Marie Antoinette: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Price: $13.23
80 used & new from $1.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Different, December 16, 2007
I loved the movie and liked the music but the soundtrack does not stand alone very well. Disc 1 is definitely my favorite since all of the random modern pieces are pretty much on it...which makes it hard to listen to the collection all at once. The punky songs are fun, but nothing that I generally want to sit around and listen to. I thought that they could have picked better classical songs for the film in the first place becuase they are nothing outstanding. However, I like the soundtrack and it is a nice addition to any cd collection. Two disc sets make me happy and the price is good. It certainly stands out as a unique movie soundtrack.

Erté's Fashion Designs (Dover Fine Art, History of Art)
Erté's Fashion Designs (Dover Fine Art, History of Art)
by Erté
Price: $10.26
72 used & new from $3.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Plenty to Look At, December 16, 2007
I love art and am always on the look out for great art books. Erte is a favorite artist of mine and when I found this inexpensive book, I jumped at it! Plenty of pictures, mostly black and white, and less fluff! Too many art books fill entire pages with well known images. This book is the opposite and has tons of great illustrations from Erte. For the price, who can complain? I would recommend this book to anyone who loves the 20's, studies fashion, and/or enjoys art.

Heroes & Thieves
Heroes & Thieves
Offered by Butler Online Stores
Price: $4.97
105 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Best So Far, December 16, 2007
This review is from: Heroes & Thieves (Audio CD)
This is my favorite of her cd's and I listen to it all the time. I feel like it shows off her voice much better; there are dark songs as usual, but plenty of upbeat ones as well which I appreciated.

Kiddy Grade Box Set
Kiddy Grade Box Set
DVD ~ Colleen Clinkenbeard

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooray!, July 24, 2007
This review is from: Kiddy Grade Box Set (DVD)
This was a wonderful show. Its Sailormoon meets Neon Genesis Evangelion with the fun fighting scenes, somewhat mature content, and social issues it deals with. Its all the fun of both series; not too ditzy and not too dark. The soundtrack was lovely and the animation was perfect. Despite some occasional nudity and boring dialogue, the show was great and this set has everything you could want out of it. The collector cards are a nice touch.

Paris When it Sizzles
Paris When it Sizzles
DVD ~ William Holden
Offered by Van Buren Boys Entertainment
Price: $15.69
71 used & new from $0.90

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Enough Sizzle, July 24, 2007
This review is from: Paris When it Sizzles (DVD)
I think the title of my review says it all. The movie was hard to watch and did not do Audrey justice. I'm a fan of hers but that was not enough to get me into this movie.