Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Candler, NC > Reviews

Browse

Candler, NC's Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Candler, NC RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
ASICS Men's GEL-Lyte33 2 Running Shoe (12 D(M) US, Flash Orange/Apple/Black)
ASICS Men's GEL-Lyte33 2 Running Shoe (12 D(M) US, Flash Orange/Apple/Black)

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, August 10, 2015
My husband purchased the shoes recently and has only worn them a couple of times. Unfortunately the sole has separated from the shoe. I attempted to return them but cannot.

Life is good Women's Terry Beach Hoodie (Washed Plum), Large
Life is good Women's Terry Beach Hoodie (Washed Plum), Large

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, February 6, 2015
I washed this garment per instructions and it pilled horribly so I returned it.

Prilosec OTC Tablets,42 count
Prilosec OTC Tablets,42 count
Offered by DSL Enterprise
Price: $22.49
57 used & new from $12.73

1.0 out of 5 stars After reading other one star reviews I’m glad to know that I am not the only that ..., January 9, 2015
I occasionally have acid issues, typically when I eat after 8 PM and do not prepare the food myself. Based on the recommendation of a friend I decided to try this product. For the first few days I really didn’t notice any adverse side effects but today is day 10 and I have decided to stop the treatment and give away the remaining contents. This product has made me bloat and constipated. I drink 80 + oz of water a day so dehydration isn’t an issue and I have taken stimulant laxatives hoping for some relief with very little. After reading other one star reviews I’m glad to know that I am not the only that has had an issue with Prilosec

TuffRider Women's Starter Lowrise Pull-On Breech, Denim, 28
TuffRider Women's Starter Lowrise Pull-On Breech, Denim, 28
Offered by OSO1O
Price: $26.36
5 used & new from $26.36

5.0 out of 5 stars I am really pleased with these pants, December 31, 2014
I am really pleased with these pants, I do not ride horses but bought these to wear with boots, and they are super cute. I typically wear a 10 in pants and the 28 fit really well. I would size down if you are unsure.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, October 8, 2014
Such a nice, mild, pleasant scent. Love it! Sometimes lavender products can smell artificial, but this one does not. I would highly recommend it!

Malden Classic Beaded Metal 2-Tone Picture Frame, 4 by 6-Inch, Bronze and Silver
Price: $11.99
3 used & new from $9.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 23, 2014
Great product, excellent price.

Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelee Poppy Paradise
Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelee Poppy Paradise
Offered by DAFFODILS
Price: $35.00
4 used & new from $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, June 11, 2014
I couldn't remember why I bought this until I used my old drug store blush, while this is expensive a little goes a long way and it really does last all day, unlike your average drug store brand.

Matrix Total Results Color Care So Silver Shampoo, 33.8 Ounce
Matrix Total Results Color Care So Silver Shampoo, 33.8 Ounce
Offered by Brooklyn's Finest Company
Price: $20.24
29 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, June 11, 2014
This shampoo really does get the brassiness our of blonde hair, the purple color may be a little shocking at first but it really works. Others have mentioned that it is drying, but this isn't something I have experienced. I highlight my hair about 4 times a year so perhaps that is why. Good price, good product.

Spalding Women's Capri Legging
Spalding Women's Capri Legging
Price: $17.99

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, May 27, 2014
I am terribly disappointed. I have purchased these capri leggings twice, the first pair, which were not terribly tight, came apart along the seam of the inner leg. The second pair I ordered were the same size but much larger than the first pair I ordered. They are decent initially but then fall apart, very disappointed. Find another, higher quality brand.

Nuvo CA87421-4 Wood Block Triple Tealight Candle Holder, Walnut
Nuvo CA87421-4 Wood Block Triple Tealight Candle Holder, Walnut
Price: $7.49

2.0 out of 5 stars diappointed, March 4, 2014
I was pretty disappointed once I received this candle holder, and I should have know better based on the price. It looks cheap, and feels very cheap...I'll still use it, just not in a place where it will get a lot of attention.

Page: 1 | 2