Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Emily White > Reviews

Browse

Emily White's Profile

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Emily White "multi-tasker" RSS Feed (Utah)

Page: 1 | 2
The Children's Place Big Boys' Marled Pant, Black, Medium/7/8
The Children's Place Big Boys' Marled Pant, Black, Medium/7/8
Price: $15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I have a small 9 year old and the 7/8 ..., May 29, 2016
I have a small 9 year old and the 7/8 was still too big. But we can alter it to make it work. By the time it really fits him in sure he will have holes in the knees ツ

LoHi Universal Wireless FM Transmitter Car Kit with USB Car Charger and 3.5mm Audio Plug

4.0 out of 5 stars Charger issue but received quick replacement, February 17, 2016
This was working great for about 2 weeks and then the charger stopped charging...and it almost seems to be uncharging it if I plug it in. So now what? I feel like the FM transmitter sounds descent compared to my previous one.

2/21/16
The company was very concerned about my issue and set me a replacement very promptly. I hope I have no more problems. Perhaps mine was just a defective model.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 18, 2016 1:31 AM PST

Be Thou My Vision/Homeward Bound (Solo Piano)
Be Thou My Vision/Homeward Bound (Solo Piano)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful rendition, February 3, 2016
LOVE his music! His piano music is my go to calming music....right there with George Winston.

ACORN Kid's Acorn Moc Slipper,Leaping Lizard,12-13 M US Little Kid
ACORN Kid's Acorn Moc Slipper,Leaping Lizard,12-13 M US Little Kid
Price: $18.99
15 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best brand, January 15, 2016
Anytime someone needs a good slipper we spend a little extra and go with Acorn. No complaints!

HP OfficeJet 6835 e-All-in-One Printer
HP OfficeJet 6835 e-All-in-One Printer
Offered by The Markdown Zone
Price: $83.87
21 used & new from $56.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Cartridge sold in printer is half lubricant and will need to be replaced a few weeks after (depending on how much you print), April 18, 2015
I haven't tried this printer but was told by the Costco salesperson that it would use less ink. I was told the ink was gel and couldn't be refilled by Costco yet. Was also told that half of the gel ink in the cartridge was a lubricant to start the printer out right. I understand that the ink packaged in the printer could run out in a matter of weeks. The separated colors that come in individual cartridges at Costco run $50 and two black cartridges are sold for $55. So I'm worried because of the reviews but maybe it's not been explained how the initial cartridges inside the package aren't going to last....

Otto Musica Artino Pin Stopper For cello / double bass Cello shape
Otto Musica Artino Pin Stopper For cello / double bass Cello shape
Offered by Everjoy Music, Inc.
Price: $18.10
16 used & new from $18.10

4.0 out of 5 stars Handsome rest, March 2, 2015
This is the coolest, handsome pin rest. It's awesome because it loops around any size chair and secures with a clip. The picture is a little off because there isn't a silver round circle. We keep it attached the chair and it really helps with his posture. Plus it adjusts for growth. After 3 weeks the rubber backing started peeling off. I'm sure we can find something to adhere it back together but I hate figuring out which glue would work best and I haven't had a chance to do it.

Limm Sport Armband for iPhone 6, Galaxy S6/S5/S4 - #1 in Comfort - Perfect for Being Active, Jogging, Running, Workouts, Fitness and Much More ✭ Arm Size: Slim✭ Enhance Your Workouts Now!
Offered by LimmGroup
Price: $25.88
8 used & new from $1.38

5.0 out of 5 stars lightweight and no nonsense, January 30, 2015
I'm so enjoying this lightweight, no nonsense glove for my iPhone 6. Given that I've strapped my phone to my arm for a run you'd think it would feel bulky but it doesn't. My one wish would be to have the Velcro be one continuous strip because there is a little extra maneuvering to fit the buckle strap through the second strip of Velcro. It's easily done but just having to be aware makes it a little more mental work to get out on my morning run.

I Can Read Music, Vol 2: A note reading book for VIOLIN students
I Can Read Music, Vol 2: A note reading book for VIOLIN students
by Joanne Martin
Price: $13.99
62 used & new from $5.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Teaches reading in a similar way of learning to type, October 31, 2013
Use it for all my students. Use a metronome! Great book for letting them achieve as little or as much as they can each week.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars best stuff, August 6, 2013
I bought this and it ran out. I thought I'd go back to my KMS scalp shampoo and my problems returned. I quickly bought Redken and in about a week my head felt "normal". I apply it to my scalp and let it sit a minute and rinse. Then I lather up a dab of Pureology to get at my greasy strands of hair. I use a little conditioner on my hair and put in a conditioning scalp treatment called clinicure. It has helped my head so much. I hate my greasy, dandruff head but this system gives me the best results.

Favorite Family Recipes
Favorite Family Recipes
by Erica Walker
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: $18.42
13 used & new from $10.97

5.0 out of 5 stars go-to-book, August 6, 2013
I have tried at least 10 recipes in this book over the last 3 months and I find myself referring to it weekly. It has good ideas for dinner and my family is always pleased with the results. A few I really liked: buffalo dip for a party, whole-wheat bread, tomato sausage soup, mom's chicken noodles soup (best yellow broth!), gyros, philly cheesesteaks, asian chicken salad, carne asada, kalua pork, honey lime chicken enchiladas...skipping a bunch, but can't leave out Beau's dutch apple pie. Need I say more! I buy too many cookbooks but I love the ones that become reliable.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 6, 2013 5:24 PM PST