Profile for Emily White > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Emily White "multi-tasker" RSS Feed (Utah)

Page: 1 | 2
Otto Musica Artino Pin Stopper For cello / double bass Cello shape
Otto Musica Artino Pin Stopper For cello / double bass Cello shape
Offered by Instrumentpro
Price: $14.50
19 used & new from $14.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Handsome rest, March 2, 2015
This is the coolest, handsome pin rest. It's awesome because it loops around any size chair and secures with a clip. The picture is a little off because there isn't a silver round circle. We keep it attached the chair and it really helps with his posture. Plus it adjusts for growth. After 3 weeks the rubber backing started peeling off. I'm sure we can find something to adhere it back together but I hate figuring out which glue would work best and I haven't had a chance to do it.

Limm Sport Armband for iPhone 6 (4.7'') and Samsung Galaxy S5 | S4 ✭ #1 in Comfort - Bonus Fitness eBook - 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Arm Size: Slim ✭
Offered by LimmGroup
Price: $29.69
6 used & new from $17.90

5.0 out of 5 stars lightweight and no nonsense, January 30, 2015
I'm so enjoying this lightweight, no nonsense glove for my iPhone 6. Given that I've strapped my phone to my arm for a run you'd think it would feel bulky but it doesn't. My one wish would be to have the Velcro be one continuous strip because there is a little extra maneuvering to fit the buckle strap through the second strip of Velcro. It's easily done but just having to be aware makes it a little more mental work to get out on my morning run.

I Can Read Music: A Note Reading Book for Violin Students (Volume 2)
I Can Read Music: A Note Reading Book for Violin Students (Volume 2)
by Joanne Martin
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: $12.56
61 used & new from $7.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Teaches reading in a similar way of learning to type, October 31, 2013
Use it for all my students. Use a metronome! Great book for letting them achieve as little or as much as they can each week.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars best stuff, August 6, 2013
I bought this and it ran out. I thought I'd go back to my KMS scalp shampoo and my problems returned. I quickly bought Redken and in about a week my head felt "normal". I apply it to my scalp and let it sit a minute and rinse. Then I lather up a dab of Pureology to get at my greasy strands of hair. I use a little conditioner on my hair and put in a conditioning scalp treatment called clinicure. It has helped my head so much. I hate my greasy, dandruff head but this system gives me the best results.

Favorite Family Recipes
Favorite Family Recipes
by Erica Walker
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: $17.99
11 used & new from $11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars go-to-book, August 6, 2013
I have tried at least 10 recipes in this book over the last 3 months and I find myself referring to it weekly. It has good ideas for dinner and my family is always pleased with the results. A few I really liked: buffalo dip for a party, whole-wheat bread, tomato sausage soup, mom's chicken noodles soup (best yellow broth!), gyros, philly cheesesteaks, asian chicken salad, carne asada, kalua pork, honey lime chicken enchiladas...skipping a bunch, but can't leave out Beau's dutch apple pie. Need I say more! I buy too many cookbooks but I love the ones that become reliable.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 6, 2013 5:24 PM PST

iFrogz Mix Case for iPhone 4/4S (Dots)
iFrogz Mix Case for iPhone 4/4S (Dots)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great slim and hard case, December 9, 2012
I haven't dropped my phone yet, but I feel pretty confident that this little beauty will protect. I like the glossy back and the rim all around the front edges. I see so many cracked phones and yet I wanted a case that was slim and yet durable. Found it.

i-BLASON iPad 2 Case Smart Cover Compatible (Not Included) Ultra Slim 1.2mm (Frost)

1.0 out of 5 stars How do the corners crack when it is just sitting on my counter?, May 17, 2012
I am unhappy because after 2 weeks the corners started cracking open. Need to return it if I can. I really liked it for the first two weeks. It just sits on my counter so I assume that by merely putting it on my iPad and allowing it stay there was just too much....but wait, isn't that what it's supposed to do?

I Know a Shy Fellow Who Swallowed a Cello
I Know a Shy Fellow Who Swallowed a Cello
by John O'Brien
43 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Creative book, February 17, 2012
My son had this read to him in 1st grade and all the kids remembered it when I came to read a similar "There was a cold lady who swallowed some snow". I thought it would make a great musical reward for kids who play instruments or want to someday so I will probably buy more, but the first one went to my son who plays vlolin.

Light Before Christmas
Light Before Christmas
4 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Hits the spirit, February 17, 2012
This review is from: Light Before Christmas (DVD)
I love this show and am excited to share it with my kids this Christmas. It has a neat feeling to it and takes you away to a fun, artistic world of a beloved poem.

Orbeez - Mood Lamp
Orbeez - Mood Lamp
Offered by ashtonius_online
Price: $29.95
19 used & new from $5.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Directions not accurate, December 26, 2011
This review is from: Orbeez - Mood Lamp (Toy)
My directions said to use 3 cups of water and 4 packets. The instructions following say put it in 5 cups of water though. I don't know which is the typo. No big deal because you drain the water. But then there was the issue of the whole top mushroom piece not even filled. No big deal because we can just use more of the packets..there are 6 more. But now we have to wait 3-4 hours for them to grow.

Page: 1 | 2