Profile for elizzrdbeth > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

elizzrdbeth RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Max Burton 6000 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop, Black
Max Burton 6000 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop, Black
Offered by John & Jennie’s Kitchen "Family Owned Since 1987"
Price: $99.95
4 used & new from $99.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely Recommend!, May 31, 2014
Wow... I LOVE this thing! Boils a huge pot of water in less than 5 minutes. I purchased this for use in a trailer, and the only problem I have had is that it needs it's own electrical switch - or I have to turn off everything else on the shared outlets in order to use it. This isn't a big deal. I've actually considered buying more so that I can use induction cooking instead of the electrical stovetop I have at home!

Bayou Classic 7485, Tripod Stand with Chain and Bag
Bayou Classic 7485, Tripod Stand with Chain and Bag
Price: $35.21
16 used & new from $26.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Stays in the car!!, December 3, 2011
It's so thin and skinny that I keep it in my trunk, ready for impromptu camping trips. It's excellent for dutch ovens. We absolutely love it!

Coleman 4D Rugged Personal Size Rugged Lantern
Coleman 4D Rugged Personal Size Rugged Lantern
Price: $22.50
8 used & new from $18.00

3.0 out of 5 stars With tweaks, we've made great use of this lantern!, December 3, 2011
The only thing I can recommend is using duct tape or something to "focus" the light by blocking off half of the lantern. Otherwise there's light coming from all sides of the lantern and you can only see in the two feet or so around the lantern. Not great for setting up a tent in the dark!

Earth Therapeutics Brush Wooden Pin - Large 1 unit
Earth Therapeutics Brush Wooden Pin - Large 1 unit
Offered by Nutricity
Price: $9.15
29 used & new from $6.42

5.0 out of 5 stars My mother convinced me to give it to her!, December 3, 2011
When I showed this brush to my mother, she insisted that I give it to her. It feels sooo good on your scalp! Love it!

Avon Skin So Soft plus IR3535 Expedition Unscented bug Spray SPF 30 Green Can Sports Camping
Offered by Amazing Home Cooking
Price: $12.99
7 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, December 3, 2011
This isn't like most bugs sprays in that it isn't nauseating! Works well. Loved it and will be purchasing for future camping trips!!

Silver Frame Mirror Lens Aviator 3-Pack w/ Drawstring Sunglass Pouches
Silver Frame Mirror Lens Aviator 3-Pack w/ Drawstring Sunglass Pouches
Offered by OnlineWelcome
Price: $2.50
6 used & new from $2.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a true "aviator" shape., December 3, 2011
These are more round than aviator-style. I was really disappointed and ended up giving them to my brother and his friends.

Amco Swing-A-Way Easy Release Grease Separator
Amco Swing-A-Way Easy Release Grease Separator
Offered by Kitchen Kapers
Price: $24.95
3 used & new from $23.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for making gravy!, December 3, 2011
Bought this for my in-laws. They had a very complicated process for getting the grease out of the gravy, and this has simplified it tremendously! Will be buying myself one soon!

SmartCat Multi-Level Cat Climber
SmartCat Multi-Level Cat Climber
Price: $69.99
8 used & new from $64.82

5.0 out of 5 stars My cats love this thing!, December 3, 2011
I attached this to one of my patio french doors, and the cats LOVE climbing on it and looking out the windows into the backyard. They stalk prey from it and they rip the fabric off it. They absolutely LOVE it! If you have active cats, I would not recommend this for a bedroom because when they jump on it sometimes it rattles and bangs against the door.

Clevercat Top Entry Litterbox
Clevercat Top Entry Litterbox
Offered by Lowest Price online
Price: $37.99
15 used & new from $37.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Idea... If only my cats agreed!, December 3, 2011
I thought that since I was getting this for kittens, they would be okay with using the box and the negative reviews from others wouldn't hold true. This was the case for a month or so, but now that they're almost a year old they rarely use it. When they do, we find fecal matter on top of the box, smeared on the sides of the box... it's just gross! We've moved the box to the patio in an attempt to lure the cats to do their business outside, and when they go in the house it's now in a Buddha box.

Travel-tainer
Travel-tainer
Price: $11.99
29 used & new from $9.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Holds 8 Cups of Food, December 3, 2011
This review is from: Travel-tainer (Misc.)
Great product for short trips, one-dog homes, or dogs that don't eat much. I can put 8 cups of food in it, which between my small, medium, and large dog is only enough food for 2 days! Fun container, but I don't like that if I need one bowl for water, the other bowl and handle are no longer attached to the food and are thus much more likely to be misplaced.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3