Profile for ~~Trish~~ > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 198

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

~~Trish~~ RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
iscream / Pink Icing Cupcake Scented Mini Pillow Backpack Charm
iscream / Pink Icing Cupcake Scented Mini Pillow Backpack Charm
Offered by 4% for Change for Children
Price: $7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable CupCake scented Keychain, May 5, 2015
My order arrived In good time & packaged well, this is a cute keychain & has a really nice scent. ! Very cute & kiddies & grown ups will love it! Good price. Looks just like a CupCake! Tku Trish. :o)

50th Anniversary Greeting Card by Carol Wilson Fine Arts - Single Card
50th Anniversary Greeting Card by Carol Wilson Fine Arts - Single Card

5.0 out of 5 stars My order arrived in good time & packaged well, May 5, 2015
My order arrived in good time & packaged well! This is a Beautiful anniversary card, perfect for my needs & good price! The front of the card looks like a Lacy decoration, very pretty Tku Trish :o)

Son Birthday Greeting Card - He Who Is My Son
Son Birthday Greeting Card - He Who Is My Son

5.0 out of 5 stars this is a Beautiful card & brightly colored, March 15, 2015
My order arrived on time & packaged well, this is a Beautiful card & brightly colored !! Perfect Son card!! Good price, so worth it !! you can 't go wrong when you purchase Blue Montain Art Cards for all your needs!! t. Tku. Trish : 0)

Football Smiley. A great birthday card for soccer fans.
Football Smiley. A great birthday card for soccer fans.
Offered by Impi Ireland
Price: $3.20

5.0 out of 5 stars My order arrived in good time & packaged well, February 8, 2015
My order arrived in good time & packaged well, very nice card , made well. & good price, this was perfect for my nephew on his B'Day & he loves playing soccer , so this was perfect !! Tku. Trish. : o)

Jazzstick A to Z Alphabet letters Decorative Sticker 10 sheets for scrapbook and decorative

5.0 out of 5 stars Received my order in good time & packaged well, January 26, 2015
Received my order in good time & packaged well, these are a good quality sticker, perfect size for my needs, like the Americam Flag colors on letters, glad they came in multi pack, will def. use these & probably order more !! Tku Trish. :0)

(1x1) The Big Bang Theory Kitty Socks, Grey/Pink,One Size
(1x1) The Big Bang Theory Kitty Socks, Grey/Pink,One Size
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $12.48
4 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My order arrived in good time & packaged well, January 11, 2015
My order arrived in good time & packaged well, this was a gift for a friend., I have ordered these socks previously, love them& the people that received them really love them also , made well, good fit. & pretty color! Tku. Trish. :o)

Santoro Interactive 3-D Swing Greeting Card, Soccer (SSC62)
Santoro Interactive 3-D Swing Greeting Card, Soccer (SSC62)
Price: $7.21
5 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars ~~Perfect Swing 3-D Cards~~, January 8, 2015
My shipment arrived in good time & packaged well, I love swing cards & order them when needed ( which is often) . These cards are so well made. & have received so many complaints upon being received! Love sending them!! Perfect color & size. Tku Trish. :o)

Gold Turkey Plumage Craft Feathers - Mini Pkg
Gold Turkey Plumage Craft Feathers - Mini Pkg
Offered by SmileyMe
Price: $2.95
2 used & new from $2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars My shipment arrived in good time & packaged well, January 7, 2015
My shipment arrived in good time & packaged well! Love these feathers , very bright. & fluffy & Beautiful color , perfect for my project!!
Good price. & enough in my shipment to make multi packages !! Tku. Trish. :o}

Irish Wolf Hound WOODEN COASTER - Unique gift for all doggy lovers 161
Irish Wolf Hound WOODEN COASTER - Unique gift for all doggy lovers 161

5.0 out of 5 stars The coaster is made well & the picture is perfect! Just thought it was a set especially paying ..., December 26, 2014
My order arrived, took forever but it finally arrived . Packaged well I was under the impression that this was a set & not just One', A friend of mine owns A Irish Wolfhound I wanted to give her this as a gift! The coaster is made well & the picture is perfect! Just thought it was a set especially paying that much. I really like this.Tku Trish :o)
I

World's Softest Socks Kids 3 Pack Gripper Sock Slipper Blue/Red Sport
World's Softest Socks Kids 3 Pack Gripper Sock Slipper Blue/Red Sport

5.0 out of 5 stars My order arrived in good time & packaged well, December 26, 2014
My order arrived in good time & packaged well. The Footy socks are very soft. & fit perfectly !! Various colors w/soccer ball & base ball decal on top of front foot,very cute! Good price. & yes , did I say these are very Soft!! Will purchase again when needed! Tku. Trish :o}

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20