Profile for Daniel > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Daniel RSS Feed (New Berlin, Wisconsin, United States)

Burn
Burn
Price: $4.99
261 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't Stop Burning My Speakers, October 26, 2000
This review is from: Burn (Audio CD)
I went out the DAY this cd was released and picked it up, and let me tell you it was surpassed my expectaions of at least three hit songs per cd. This one is completely filled with totally awesome songs, every one a fast one (well minus the duet with Tim McGraw). I think that song "Katie wants a Fast One" should be called "JoDee Wants a Fast One"
The Duet with Tim McGraw I originally thought was a loser song but you really have to listen to it, and you'll change your mind.
JoDee we want you to just Burn!!!!

Jodee Messina
Jodee Messina
Offered by Speedy CD
Price: $13.49
149 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Heads Buy it, Tails leave it, October 26, 2000
This review is from: Jodee Messina (Audio CD)
I never knew that this album was Jo Dee's First, I always thought that "I'm Allrigt" was her debut CD, because I never found other albums from her. I listened to Heads Carolina, Tails California on the Radio and didn't know where it was. Then I found this album in a local Wal-Mart. I bought it just for one song and maybe that was the wrong thing to do, I really don't listen to any other part of the cd. For that I give it a split 3 star rating, but the song "Heads Carolina, Tails California" deserives a 5 star rating.

Tell Me Why
Tell Me Why
Offered by cdgiveaways
Price: $4.00
234 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Way to go Wynonna, October 25, 2000
This review is from: Tell Me Why (Audio CD)
Anybody who has read my music reviews knows that I love the upbeat songs, and Wy's done it with this album. You pop the cd in your player and say hey Wy, "Tell Me Why" I bought this CD. She'll answer you with a very upbeat song.
Favorite Upbeat Songs on this CD include: Tell Me Why Rock Bottom Let's Make a baby king Father Sun Girls with Guitars
Now there are some that are slower but thats ok, if they hit a string inside. Those include: Only Love Is it Over yet That was Yesterday
Personally I believe that a CD has to have at least a minimum of three great songs before you should buy it, this on has: 8 out of 10 it's well worth my money.

Judds Reunion: Live
Judds Reunion: Live
Offered by SourceMedia
Price: $28.33
32 used & new from $0.24

5.0 out of 5 stars 23 Great Songs on 2 CD's, October 25, 2000
This review is from: Judds Reunion: Live (Audio CD)
Had I known back in the 80's that there would be a Judds Reunion CD I could have saved a TON of dough on their CD's...The Reunion CD is like the Greatest Hits Volume 1 and 2 together. I don't think I've even listend to any of my other Judds CD's since I bought this one, so many excellent songs on just two CD's.
If you don't have a Judd's collection that this is the one to start with, if you already have a collection, well, it isn't complete without this one!

Greatest Hits, Vol. 2
Greatest Hits, Vol. 2
Price: $7.00
299 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 of my favorites, October 16, 2000
This review is from: Greatest Hits, Vol. 2 (Audio CD)
"You know I might have been born just plain white trash but FANCY was my name" I had heard Fancy on the radio and then went to wal-mart to buy any cd I could find that had the song Fancy on it, and the only one I found was the greatest hits 2 cd. I love this song, and if you get the pleasure of seeing her perform this song watch for the "Fancy Magic" it will amaze you. While listing to the cd I found "Is there life out there" a very upbeat uplifting song. and the sad "Greatest man I never knew" one that touches the heart. This CD is a must have for any Reba Fan, or just someone who needs a country cd in their collection (which everyone should have at least one!)

So Good Together
So Good Together
Offered by cdgiveaways
Price: $10.29
170 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars "I just can't believe we're so GOOOD TOGETHER!", October 16, 2000
This review is from: So Good Together (Audio CD)
When I found out Reba was comming to the State Fair this year I immediatley bought my ticket and this CD, as I had no recent music from her, I popped the cd in and was WOWED by the first song, SO GOOD TOGETHER, It's no wonder she uses that as her encore for her current tour. I count at least four great chart topping songs on this cd, and they are all in order, from "So Good Together", to "Till I said it to you" (A little slow but a great song to sing to a lover), from "I'll Be" (another slower song but again sing it to a friend, or lover) and last but not least "What do you say" (The movie shown durring the show really pulls on your heart, I never really listened to the words till I saw the show with the movie playing on the screens) To be honest I didn't even listen past thoses four songs, I play them over and over and over. I'm sure there will be more chart toppers.

Secret of Giving: A Christmas Collection
Secret of Giving: A Christmas Collection
Offered by My Worldwide Market FBA
Price: $5.14
156 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars More upbeat please..., October 16, 2000
I don't have more than 1 christmas CD from country artists (and I'm big on christmas and country) before I bought this CD but I bought Friday, October 13th and played it all the way threw, there were some nice songs, track 1 is really swingin' and I like the Angels song, but I really loved the short 2minute 10 second song, Up on the House Top. It's really upbeat and stickes in your head. If only there were some more upbeat songs. Some of the songs are too slow for my taste, PLEASE listen to the samples before you click the buy button. Christmas is a time to be merry and happy, slow songs just depress me.

Crossing the Bridge
Crossing the Bridge
43 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars It just blew me away..., July 24, 2000
This review is from: Crossing the Bridge (Audio CD)
This was the first "Celtic" CD that I'd have ever bought (aside from the Riverdance Soundtracks) and I didn't know what to expect.
I had first seen Eileen Ivers on the Riverdance -- Live from New York City video and enjoyed her fiddling, so I bought her latest CD and WOW, it just blew me away.
The First song Gravelwalk is one of my favorites, it starts out really slow but burts into a grovin beat. I felt like getting up and doin' some Irish Dancin' (even though I didn't know how).
There were only a few really slow songs that I didn't like (I think 2) but other than that the whole CD was fast and uplifting.
Crossing the Bridge is one of my favorites as it starts out with the traditional Irish Sound then breaks into a more hip hop attitude.
The Best Irish CD I own (aside from Riverdance), it shattered my expectations of what Irish music was supposed to sound like.

Riverdance on Broadway
Riverdance on Broadway
Offered by MediaWarehouseUSA
Price: $29.99
41 used & new from $0.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Riverdance on Broadway: The Good and Bad, June 23, 2000
This review is from: Riverdance on Broadway (Audio CD)
The GOOD: If you've never heard 1 of the 3 original Riverdance CD's (info about the 3 originals available on my website listed at the end) you will love this one. Every song from the broadway show is on this CD, including the most anticipated song Endless Journey. This CD also includes 6 never before heard tracks.
The BAD: If you own a previous Riverdance CD then don't buy this if you don't care to hear the 6 new songs. Most of the songs were taken straight from the previous cd's. The only difference, no taps on any song, Brian Kennedy sings lift the wings, and he sings a solo opening to Reel around the sun.
I rate this CD 5 stars based on the CD content not on the fact that I own previous Riverdance CDs and was dissapointed that songs weren't updated for the newer singers in the current show.

Riverdance: Music From The Show
Riverdance: Music From The Show
Offered by megahitrecords
Price: $10.86
161 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Riverdance -- Music from the Show, April 25, 2000
If you've ever seen The Show, then you know what I mean when I say WORDS CAN NOT DESCRIBE WHAT YOU HEAR. Riverdance -- Music from The Show is the best CD ever, it's even been released 3 Times by different records labels, and with each new release more tracks are added and the music just gets better and better. If you find the Atlantic Records version you will hear the "taps" from the dancers on Tracks 1, 3, and 16. If you get the Universal/Celticheartbeat version you will hear the taps only on tracks 1 and 3 but you will hear an EXCELLENT REMIX of the Title Track RIVERDANCE!
If you haven't seen The Show, go see it, then buy the CD, or BUY the CD, then go see THE SHOW.
The Original International Dance Phenonmenon The Magic, Energy, and Passion...
Riverdance -- The Show Experience the Original