Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Profile for mcf > Reviews

Browse

mcf's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mcf RSS Feed

FusionBeauty InFATuation Liquid Plumping Lipstick, La Lip Jolie
FusionBeauty InFATuation Liquid Plumping Lipstick, La Lip Jolie
Offered by Crooms Global
Price: $2.13
21 used & new from $2.13

1.0 out of 5 stars Unable to use the product due to defective applicator, March 10, 2015
Unfortunately, I really haven't been able to evaluate the product since the applicator brush broke off inside the tube and I can't get the lip gloss out of the container! The applicator broke after the second use. How frustrating and disappointing.

Tech Armor Apple iPhone 5/5c/5s Anti-Glare/Anti-Fingerprint (Matte) Screen Protectors [3Pack] Lifetime Warranty
Offered by Tech Armor
Price: $6.95
3 used & new from $3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, December 30, 2013
It took me quite a bit of time to apply the screen protector the first time (about 40 minutes), but I must have got the hang of it because when I applied one to my son's phone it took about 10 minutes. I also think on the second phone I did a better job wiping down the screen to clean it so there were fewer dust bits to cause bubbles that had to be removed. I watched the Tech Armor installation video on their website (link included in the package) and that was very helpful. The screens on both phones look and work great.

Halex 57325 Reflex 4.5 Four-Player Table Tennis Set
Halex 57325 Reflex 4.5 Four-Player Table Tennis Set
Price: $29.19
8 used & new from $24.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what our tired ping pong table needed, July 24, 2013
This worked out perfectly for our full size ping pong table. Easy to install and so far has held up well.

Women's Sea Breeze Bliss Shimmer Multicolor Fashion Scarf
Women's Sea Breeze Bliss Shimmer Multicolor Fashion Scarf
Offered by Anika Dali

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!, November 2, 2012
I recently returned from a trip to Paris where I bought a scarf I loved from a shop called Diwali. I was wishing I had bought more in different colors since I've been wearing it constantly since I returned. So, I went in search online and found this scarf on Amazon. It's very similar to the one I bought abroad in terms of fabric (100% viscose), size, and the metallic thread accent. In person it's a little darker than it appears on my computer monitor but I love it!