Profile for Essa Adams > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 42

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Essa Adams "Thayne Hudson" RSS Feed (Great Lakes Region, U.S.A.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
AVENGER Weed Killer for Organic Gardening, RTU 1 Gallon NON-TOXIC
AVENGER Weed Killer for Organic Gardening, RTU 1 Gallon NON-TOXIC
Offered by VisionBay, LLC.
Price: $44.15
3 used & new from $44.15

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong information., March 24, 2014
I purchased this because I fell for the promotion of being nonharmful. I thought it would be organic in all ways but once studied the effects of the citric oil, this not only strips away the waxy coating of the undesired plants but also of all the insects that come in contact. Therefore we are still killing beneficial insects. Burn Out II uses citric acid and vinegar and it works without harming like this one does. Sometimes enough is enough. I am not a dealer of the product I suggest and I do see that Amazon sells Burn Out II.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 28, 2014 7:20 AM PDT

The Invisible Woman: Confronting Weight Prejudice in America
The Invisible Woman: Confronting Weight Prejudice in America
by W. Charisse Goodman
62 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars An angry affront to prejudice......, February 1, 2014
...... a well-deserved narrative toward the prejudice that fat people experience and why it happens. The author does not hold back, and though many have judged her discussion as too confrontational, it is deserved. This is the place to tell it like it is felt, this book is, so it is told.

The Forbidden Body: Why Being Fat is Not a Sin (Issues in Women's Health series)
by Shelley Bovey
39 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best on the subject, February 1, 2014
Shelley Bovey is eloquent, illuminating, informational. This book is my favorite on the subject of the fat woman and life in the fat body.

Jason Natural Products Cooling Mineral Gel Tea Tree Pain Reliever, 8 Fluid Ounce
Offered by Nutricity
Price: $12.29
37 used & new from $8.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Deep heating for sore joints., February 1, 2014
Have been using this for years. Even if there is exposure to weather and a coldness setting into the body, I rub it on my chest and back. But mostly use it for knees and thumbs.

You Did What? Saying 'No' To Conventional Cancer Treatment
You Did What? Saying 'No' To Conventional Cancer Treatment
by Patrick Quinn
Price: $16.14
36 used & new from $11.01

5.0 out of 5 stars They could write a sequel, much needed, February 1, 2014
The book was premature, too much front end emotional going on. But he facts are there and the fact that it can be done. The book is a guide to move forward and find your way through cancer. I said no to chemo and radiation and a second radical surgery. I said, "No thank you, I will do it myself." The fact is I dodged many oncologist bullets when the three I first went to did not have my best interest at heart and then found the oncologist and breast cancer specialist I work with now. First do no harm. That is the promise of all doctors. But the frantic push to get a cancer patient into chemo and radiation is not the best interest, it is the one way treats all. The treatment can kill, the patient must be in charge even if they do not know anything. It is their life. This book cemented my path to find the other way and I have - by finding an oncologist that told me chemo was overkill for what I had and would not do any good, radiation would harm me. The injections to block estrogen was the way along with the natural foods and calmer way of life.

Home Design with Feng Shui A-Z (A--Z Books)
Home Design with Feng Shui A-Z (A--Z Books)
by Terah Kathryn Collins
Price: $10.45
155 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Learned enough to be worth the purchase, February 1, 2014
There are better feng shui books, this one did not do it for me. So much missing too, while the basics were overdone.

Kamik Footwear Kids Snowjolly Insulated Snow Boot (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid),Berry,1 M US Little Kid

5.0 out of 5 stars Made in Canada!!!!! Gorgeous! Fun!, February 1, 2014
Every year we buy winter boots for our granddaughter. From now on, the Kamik brand is the one. She loves them, warm, dry, beautiful beyond all expectation. Great value. Fast delivery.

Bodies out of Bounds: Fatness and Transgression
Bodies out of Bounds: Fatness and Transgression
by Jana Evans Braziel
Price: $27.19
56 used & new from $4.49

2.0 out of 5 stars No, just no......, February 1, 2014
I have forever dealt with being a larger person in a world that does not accept this body type. But this book did not help matters. Something is amiss in the author's beliefs. I am fat and beautiful and graceful and old and wise. There are better books and with nothing to prove.

Life Extension Optimized Fucoidan with Maritech 926, 60 Count
Life Extension Optimized Fucoidan with Maritech 926, 60 Count
Price: $23.94
17 used & new from $21.60

5.0 out of 5 stars There are many reasons....., February 1, 2014
to use the fucoidan. I would not buy it in a juice. I prefer the powder out of capsule so open these and take with water but hold in my mouth awhile for the sublingual absorption. I trust completely the Life Extension products and for their fucoidan to be processed through Maritech patent is even better. The best buy I found.

Elegance Linen ® 1800 Series 3-LINE Egyptian Quality Luxurious Silky Soft WRINKLE & FADE RESISTANT 4 pc Sheet set, Deep Pocket Up to 16" - ★★★ Best Deal on Amazon ★★★ , California King White/White
Offered by Bespolitan
Price: $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves these, February 1, 2014
Purchased for her new apartment-warming gift, and she loves them. She said they are a good value, so I will be ordering a few more sets for the house. So many lovely colours, but this eggplant colour is a favorite. The bittersweet or pumpkin spice colour too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5