Profile for Etosha > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Etosha RSS Feed

USED and RARE BOOKS THAT ARE WORTH A FORTUNE!
USED and RARE BOOKS THAT ARE WORTH A FORTUNE!
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great start for people new to modern book collecting and selling, May 27, 2013
Since I normally buy and sell antiquarian books, this was a great guide for how to identify modern first editions, especially those with dust jackets. I also found the brief and concise book descriptions very helpful and used some of the language in modern books I've picked up from thrift stores. Once I put them up for sale, we'll see how it goes. This is a fantastic reference and I now carry with me when I am scouting for new inventory. Thank you for writing this book, Mr. Kaetzel.

Big Money Writing Little Booklets
Big Money Writing Little Booklets
by Mike McMillan
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful Guide on the Way to Self-Publishing Success, January 6, 2011
As a result of reading "You can Make Big Money Writing Little Booklets," I was able to self-publish my book, Scribble Scrabble Writing Journal For Kids in September 2009, available on Amazon.com. This book is a step-by-step guide for creating, publishing and marketing your book including book conception; samples of invoices, packing slips, letterhead and other company stationery you can create; what to put in a promotional pack; a sample sales letter and product sheet, and more. It isn't just how-to material, but exactly-what-to-do information as well. Thank you for a terrific book, Mike!

Beatrice M. Young
E'tosha Publications
[...]

The Well-Fed Self-Publisher: How to Turn One Book into a Full-Time Living
The Well-Fed Self-Publisher: How to Turn One Book into a Full-Time Living
by Peter Bowerman
50 used & new from $2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Step-by-Step Guide for Novice and Pro, January 6, 2011
I initially borrowed this book from the library, but I liked it so much and wanted to use it as a reference, that I purchased my own copy. What I especially like is that the author takes into consideration that everyone is not a marketing guru and some of us, like me, need a little hand-holding through the process.

Everything is laid out with clear step-by-step instructions from book inception to publication to marketing and thereafter. The book is written in a wonderful, conversational style with action items you can use immediately to begin your journey to well-fed self-publishing! Thank you for such a great book, Peter!

Beatrice M. Young, author of Scribble Scrabble Writing Journal For Kids, Createspace/Etosha Publications, [...].