Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Profile for Jennifer Collins > Reviews

Browse

Jennifer Collins' Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jennifer Collins RSS Feed (chicago, IL USA)

Graceland Season 2
Graceland Season 2
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely love this show, October 1, 2014
I absolutely love this show. It's just a nice deviation from everyday life. It's fun to imagine there ARE. Federal agents out there flying by the seat of their pants in dangerous situations on the daily. The actors work well together and are easy on the eyes ;)

Green Tidings All Natural Deodorant *Extra Strength, All Day Protection* 1oz Lavender
Offered by Green Tidings

5.0 out of 5 stars I am cautiously optomistic writing this, June 7, 2014
I have been on the smelly quest to find a natural deodorant for over a year now. I have tried and made them all, no joke. With every deodorant, I have read reviews and heard the praise. I hoped for the magic potion every time, and every time it wasn't. So, I was out another 7-13.00$ multiple times and disappointed to the point of completely giving up. I knew without aluminum I would sweat and I was fine with that (well not fine, but it was a trade off I was willing to make) I wasn't willing to smell like I hadn't showered in weeks. It kept coming back to that. Every single one left me clutching my arms to my sides so as the horrible odor might not offend those around me.
Now to green tidings. It's pretty small and pricey. I'm not sure how long it will last. BUT, I do not smell. Or at least I haven't yet. I have been sweaty, but it has smelled like nothing. My cautiousness is due to the fact that I haven't done like a workout or anything with it yet. I have biked with my kids, and right now it's in the 80's in Chicago, so I guess I can say it works for moderate exercise.
I'm not one to write reviews unless someone pissed me off or I hate something so much that I want the world to know. This has been such a disappointing journey to the right non chemical non-toxic deodorant. I really wanted to let people out there know that maybe this could be the right one for you too. If it's not, don't give up. Your magic potion is there somewhere.

Intex Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools, 1000 GPH Pump Flow Rate, 110-120V with GFCI
Price: $49.56
31 used & new from $42.10

1.0 out of 5 stars Pump lasted 2 months, literally, September 5, 2013
I bought this to go with the smallest intex pool 8x30'. So, the pool developed a hole early, which we patched, but not before most of the water drained out overnight and we had to refill it. Yay for a big water bill! Here we are two months almost to the day of hooking up the pump, and it just plain quit working. :( It's still hot swimming weather here, but now we have nothing to filter the water. Amazon says too bad and I can't understand a single person at Intex. This is not been a good experience with the pool this year. I don't know if it was just bad luck, but my parents had the same items for my little brother and they lasted years. They were taken down, put away, and brought back out for the next summer. We won't have anything to save this year. If we decide to do another pool next year, it will likely have to be bought all over again. I'm extremely disappointed in our first pool experience with our kids, not to mention the money we spent. :( Amazon is not even selling this item because of issues/concerns (not specified what) yet they are letting the item still be sold on their site. Doesn't seem very smart to me.

Smithsonian Diggin' Up Dinosaurs T-Rex
Smithsonian Diggin' Up Dinosaurs T-Rex
Price: $14.97
24 used & new from $10.07

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool concept, but missing a piece and customer service did not help, May 25, 2012
The actual toy is pretty cool. You get to chip away at dino bones encased in some sort of block of clay. It gets messy, so it's best to do it outside.
My complaint is that I got two left legs to assemble to dino and when i contacted their customer service they apologized and told me I could order something over 25.00 and get free shipping. I don't think that I want to buy another product from someone and risk it being defective as well. Thanks anyways. Cool concept. Bad customer service.