Profile for Angelica Temple > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Angelica Temple RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
New Seamless Shaping Camisole And Tank Top By Body Beautiful Nude Medium
New Seamless Shaping Camisole And Tank Top By Body Beautiful Nude Medium
Offered by Majdell Group
Price: $16.48

4.0 out of 5 stars very high quality material but it fit smaller than I ..., August 31, 2014
very high quality material but it fit smaller than I expected for a tank, which is all I was looking for. for something which could generously provide shape, constriction, and contour to the torso, it will probably work very well for other people. just not the type of tank I was looking for.

101 Things I Learned ® in Business School
101 Things I Learned ® in Business School
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $8.89

5.0 out of 5 stars A good primer, July 2, 2014
A good primer. I could say I would like more elaboration on certain topics that either intrigued me or that I know little about, but then this book would cease to be a primer. I could always read a topic more in depth outside of this book.

SHARKK iPad Mini Retina Display Bluetooth Keyboard Case Cover with Removable Detachable Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard and Stand For iPad Mini And iPad Mini 2 Retina display (iPad mini, Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars Awkward key placement makes iPad sleep, January 24, 2014
The price is terrific. That said, I would like to agree with the previous commenters about the backspace key's position on the keyboard - it is awkward. I didn't think it would be a big deal until after I bought it and started using it, and here is why -- immediately above this backspace key is the lock key that makes the ipad sleep. Actually, the position of the lock key is where the backspace key would normally be located on a regular, standard keyboard. Therefore, I find myself frequently misplacing my pinky finger and hitting the lock key by accident, unintentionally making my ipad go to sleep. I find this happening frequently because I type everyday while I am at work and standard keyboards put the backspace key farther up. That is the main drawback of this keyboard. Also, I didn't think I would miss this feature, but the stand does not rotate. It was never advertised to offer rotation but I think if Sharkk came out with another version of this keyboard (perhaps for the next iPad generation after 5), the company should consider incorporating these two desired features - I wouldn't mind paying for them in a revised version of this keyboard at about $35 instead of the current $25. Thanks for reading.

iPad Air Case, E LV iPad Air Case Cover - Shock-Absorption / Impact Resistant PU Leather Full Body Protective Smart Case Cover (Inbuilt Rotating Stand and Automatic Wake/Sleep Function) 1 Screen Protector, 1 Stylus and 1 E LV Microfiber Digital Cleaner for iPad Air (iPad 5, Purple)
Offered by Turn On Tech
Price: $14.99
3 used & new from $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars IPad keeps slipping from the lowest angle stand position, January 3, 2014
The color purple is not a hue I expected. It's hard to describe and I can upload a photo if desired. On the functional side, I discovered quickly that I can't utilize the case fully without compromising it. Namely, the crease became easily worn out. I'd used the case flatly, just a few times, so that I could handhold the iPad, and by the time I switched it back to the stand mode, the stand wouldn't function properly and my iPad would easily slip from its position (the bump closest to the edge of the case that would provide the lowest viewing angle). Essentially, the case is not so versatile that it can handle going from a stand to a handheld flat case and back. Perhaps the nature of the material inhibits it from being so versatile, as it is a pretty stiff leather-like book after all, and like a book, once you fold the cover back from the spine, a crease forms, and that crease can never be undone. While its design makes it look wonderfully sophisticated, it falls short in functional versatility. Also, the package comes with a nice pen but there is no holder in the case to hold it. The plus side is that this is a business that cares about value and provided a good bargain despite this flaws. I hope the business continues to listen to its customers. Thank you.

Snapware 6032 Large 2 Layer-Cupcake Keeper
Snapware 6032 Large 2 Layer-Cupcake Keeper
Offered by Hold N Storage
Price: $26.95
11 used & new from $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable, trustworthy with my cupcakes., August 11, 2013
Great product. Reliable. Excellent! Just make sure the cupcakes are securely lodged in the trays or else they may collapse even with delicate handling.

Thunder Group 8 Cup Flour Sifter
Thunder Group 8 Cup Flour Sifter
Offered by TigerChef
Price: $13.44
12 used & new from $13.44

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective., August 11, 2013
Sorry, I cannot give this product as many stars as I would have liked.

The knob fell off after I gave it a gentle turn three times upon receiving it in the mail. Weird! My family member tried to help me screw it back on but it won't stay on. I think he said it has to do with the washer getting in the way or something like that....

I need to find another sifter.

Totally Bamboo Round Salt Box
Totally Bamboo Round Salt Box
Price: $8.99
13 used & new from $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost 5 stars!, July 23, 2012
The magnet helps keep the salt box closed properly. It feels generally sturdy. A great compliment to my kitchen, it offers very convenient storage and accessibility for my kosher salt during cooking! I give this little guy 4-4.80 stars. The only reason why I wouldn't give it a full 5 stars is because there is a finer salt box that Sur La Table sells, but it was over my desired budget at $15. Also, that salt box was kind of a tear-drop shape and I wanted a circular one. However, I could feel that that one was very smooth and extremely sturdy. Better quality than this one. It was lighter in color too. This one, however, is doing just fine and great - I couldn't ask for a better salt box - this is as low a price as you get for a 4-4.8 star quality construction! :)
Comment Comment | Permalink

Cuisipro Cupcake Corer
Cuisipro Cupcake Corer
Price: $3.91
28 used & new from $2.04

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good except it pokes me, February 14, 2012
This review is from: Cuisipro Cupcake Corer (Kitchen)
The suction feature works perfectly well so far... To clean the corer, it makes sense to dislodge the red piece (the part that performs the suction) from the rest of the corer. It is during this time of dislodging it (and then later reassembling it) that I get poked. Or at least, it becomes easy, almost inevitable even, for me to poke myself due to the sharp edges. However, it is efficient at its job once everything is assembled.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 23, 2012 7:06 PM PDT

EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale, Silver
EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale, Silver
Offered by EatSmart Products
Price: $34.95
19 used & new from $19.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall great experience (so far) w/ its performance; aesthetically OK, September 25, 2011
I didn't realize it would be sooo white. I wish I'd gone for the white one with a chrome top. I speculate that would look a little classier but mostly, the chrome would offset the white and break the monochrome scheme, thereby creating an illusion of balance. The reason I didn't go for it was because this all looked like plastic anyway and there weren't clear photos for the two I was considering. I've since uploaded some pictures which I hope will be helpful to other customers considering this product.)

All in all, I'm happy with how my scale works. I haven't run into any problems with it. I don't have a way to check my scale and make sure it's actually measuring things accurately, but I don't feel worried based on my cooking results. This guy is useful for measuring mail for postage, too. Very easy to use and it does automatically turn itself off after about a minute or two to save battery. Talk about energy saving!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Norpro 3248 Stainless Steel Pastry Crimp-Cut-Seal, Metallic
Norpro 3248 Stainless Steel Pastry Crimp-Cut-Seal, Metallic
Price: $4.22
6 used & new from $3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to cut pasta dough with, September 18, 2011
While trying to make ravioli, I found it hard to cut my dough completely with this tool. I'm not sure if my dough is too "tough" or what. I made the pasta following a recipe, and I rolled out the dough to about 1/8" thick. But basically, I would have to go over my lines because the wheel won't cut all the way through, thereby creating imperfectly crimped edges.

I recently purchased a Wilton Pastry Wheel (the kind with two wheels), so I'll have to compare. Now, I see the rationale in having the other "pizza-cutter" wheel in case things don't cut through with the first stroke!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 16, 2014 1:10 PM PDT

Page: 1 | 2