Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation
Profile for Elyxdins > Reviews

Browse

Elyxdins' Profile

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Elyxdins RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
HeroNeo® Natural Crystal Healing Point Pendant Chakra Cut Gemstone Jewelry Necklace New (Rose Quartz)
Offered by August“store (HK)
Price: $4.07
3 used & new from $4.07

3.0 out of 5 stars Wire Discoloration, May 22, 2016
The wire quickly became discolored

Mokingtop®New Hot Multi Chain Anklet Foot Link Barefoot Sandal Beach Ankle Jewelry for Women, Lady, Girls (Silver)
Offered by mokingtop
Price: $4.26

3.0 out of 5 stars O-ring Strength Questionable, May 22, 2016
The O-rings holding the draped chains broke multiple times; each time I fixed it it seemed like the metal was weaker. It's a shame because it was gorgeous.

Premium Iron Man Avengers Silver Metallic Hard Case For Apple iPhone 4S / 4 (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint)

3.0 out of 5 stars Print Wears Off, May 22, 2016
It was great at first, but the print, which is textured and raised above the back of the actual case, wore off quickly. The whole thing fell apart anytime it was dropped from more than a few inches.

Winday Elegant Retro Inspired Boy-Leg One Piece Ruched Monokinis Swimsuit 10 White/Blue
Offered by Winday store
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Measure Carefully to Ensure a Good Fit, May 22, 2016
I ordered larger than I thought my actual size was, as was recommended by other reviewers, but that was a mistake. It's too loose, and the molded cups are at least a size too large for my bust. I have ordered a size smaller and if that still doesn't fit, I'm sending them both back.
Otherwise, the suit is super cute and seems to be of good quality. The buttons should be reinforced though, in my opinion.
It should also be noted that the tie in the center of the chest is completely removable; it's not sewn to the suit so make sure the knot is tight or it might go missing.

Hair Straightener Straightening Brush 3.0 From Asavea #1Rating Safest Ceramic Fastest Heating Detangling Styling Anti-scald Patented Design,Backed By FCC, Gift Packaging,Get Great Styler at Home!
Offered by 11TH CITY
Price: $70.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Results May Vary But Worth a Shot, May 22, 2016
Works better on some hair textures than others, but I encourage you to give it a try.

Daiso Japan Natural Pack Charcoal Peel Off Mask for Acne
Daiso Japan Natural Pack Charcoal Peel Off Mask for Acne
Offered by INTER SERV [items are Japan Version. Packages and manuals are also Japanese. Please be sure to read the explanation of goods condition.]
Price: $7.99
15 used & new from $6.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as Effective as I'd Hoped, May 22, 2016
The mask did remove some, but not nearly enough blackheads to recieve a better review. I'll be sticking to regular pore strips.

24 Diamond Clear Latex Balloons
24 Diamond Clear Latex Balloons
Offered by XIAYATING
Price: $2.69
13 used & new from $0.90

3.0 out of 5 stars Color Description Misleading, May 22, 2016
Definitely not "diamond clear" as the product title and thumbnail image suggested. The balloons were more of a yellowish tan, even when inflated.

Creamy Coconut Fizzy Bath Bomb Hugo Naturals 6 oz Soap
Creamy Coconut Fizzy Bath Bomb Hugo Naturals 6 oz Soap
Offered by Lucky Vitamin
Price: $4.23
3 used & new from $3.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, Could Use Stronger Fragrance, February 15, 2016
I found this at my local Hy-Vee, and after falling in love with the pricier Lush bath bombs, I decided to give it a shot. Through the packaging, it smelled great: a nice, sweet coconut; not too strong. Upon use, the first thing I noticed was how it immediately sank like a stone--I assumed it would float like the products I've used before. The second thing I noticed was how the scent didn't seem to be there any longer, though the water was soon covered in a luxurious, creamy foam. Third, this little bath bomb has some serious staying power: it doesn't fizz very fast at all, but that just means it stick around with you for however long you want to stay in the tub. Splitting it would have been a good option if I had been short on time.

Pros: Amazingly long lasting for a bath bomb; could be split into two or more for more, shorter uses; skin felt nourished and soft.
Cons: The scent isn't strong enough; could barely smell it after I'd dropped it in.

The Futurist
The Futurist
Price: $9.89
91 used & new from $0.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly a platinum album, but give it a try., January 22, 2013
This review is from: The Futurist (Audio CD)
I don't know what some of the reviewers were expecting. But I really liked this album. There are some really good songs included, and one of them is probably in my current top 20 favorite songs.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't sure what to expect, but I love it., January 22, 2013
I won't pretend to be some fragrance connoisseur or anything, but I know what I like, and I like this. I think it's light enough to be a unisex scent, and I (as a woman) use it every once in a while went I want a little change.

My only disappointment is that the bottle is nothing like the one in the picture. It still looks cool, but I was really looking forward to the one pictured above for display purposes. The liquid itself is actually clear, as well, and that is worth mentioning as it is again, nothing like the picture.

Page: 1 | 2