Profile for Elyxdins > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Elyxdins RSS Feed

The Futurist
The Futurist
Price: $9.39
54 used & new from $0.33

4.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly a platinum album, but give it a try., January 22, 2013
This review is from: The Futurist (Audio CD)
I don't know what some of the reviewers were expecting. But I really liked this album. There are some really good songs included, and one of them is probably in my current top 20 favorite songs.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't sure what to expect, but I love it., January 22, 2013
I won't pretend to be some fragrance connoisseur or anything, but I know what I like, and I like this. I think it's light enough to be a unisex scent, and I (as a woman) use it every once in a while went I want a little change.

My only disappointment is that the bottle is nothing like the one in the picture. It still looks cool, but I was really looking forward to the one pictured above for display purposes. The liquid itself is actually clear, as well, and that is worth mentioning as it is again, nothing like the picture.

Aurora Plush 12 inches Lesser Panda Flopsie
Aurora Plush 12 inches Lesser Panda Flopsie
Price: $11.11
13 used & new from $6.23

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite animal, as a plush toy!, January 22, 2012
I searched all over the internet to find a Red Panda plushie, and finally found one here! I was so happy! It shipped quickly, and was in really good condition!

Monster High Dead Tired Draculaura Doll
Monster High Dead Tired Draculaura Doll
Offered by KySkye Online
Price: $29.49
19 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty in Pink, January 22, 2012
Draculaura has a really cute PJ set; it's mostly pink with white lace and polka dots, and a little black bow. She comes with a sleep mask, and with her hair in two little pigtails (which are not meant to come down, her hair is rooted to stay that way). Her slippers were really hard to get on for the longest time though, and this would probably frustrate most young kids.
Note to parents: As I've said on previous reviews, the arms and hands are detachable, but can be a little delicate and easy to break with rough play.
These dolls are all beautiful, and if I had a child who wanted them, I would not hesitate buy her at least a couple of them. They're too cute! I mean hey, even I collect them!

Monster High Skull Shores Abbey Bominable Doll
Monster High Skull Shores Abbey Bominable Doll
Offered by KySkye Online
Price: $22.99
90 used & new from $10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A Lucky Find, January 22, 2012
I snatched her up in a local store, and was thrilled to have finally found an Abbey: an Abbey! And at around $12! (Hold out for the lower prices, and buy in store if at all possible!) She is gorgeous, with no visible flaws, but again, I must warn parents that with rough play, her joints may not last. Her hand, and I believe her forearms are designed to detach for easier undressing and redressing.
The doll is sparkly and has a rough texture due to that, so I image she may snag fabric, but the effect is beautiful.
I find Abbey to be one of the prettier characters in the series of dolls, and love her Skull Shores design as well.
If you are lucky enough to find her, I'd recommend buying one. She really make a statement.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 16, 2012 10:56 AM PDT

Monster High Skull Shores Lagoona Blue Doll
Monster High Skull Shores Lagoona Blue Doll
Offered by Mike's Cool Toys, LLC
Price: $49.99
35 used & new from $41.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, January 22, 2012
I'm an "adult" collector, at 19, so these dolls aren't exactly going to be played with, but I can tell right away that something is wrong with the elbow joint of Lagoon's left arm. It won't bend easily, and I'm afraid to move it past a certain point. But as she will be a display doll, this isn't a huge problem, but parents should know that this may be an issue. I've heard about some of the elbow joints falling off with rough play.
But she is gorgeous. I love, love, love her bathing suit. Her face was painted beautifully. Her hair shows a bit of the crimp from the elastic that tied it down in the box, but it is not very noticeable.