Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
Profile for RZC > Reviews

Browse

RZC's Profile

Customer Reviews: 99

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

RZC RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Kenneth Cole NY In-Fluence Mens Size 10.5 Brown Apron Leather Oxfords Shoes
Kenneth Cole NY In-Fluence Mens Size 10.5 Brown Apron Leather Oxfords Shoes
Offered by Fashion Footwear

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, comfortable and classy, November 25, 2015
Great pair of shoes. Like te combination of chocolat and the fabric. I ordered 10.5 and fells a little big but nothing to worry about.

Pioneer Electronics USA Slim External Blu-Ray Writer (14700365BDR-XD05)
Pioneer Electronics USA Slim External Blu-Ray Writer (14700365BDR-XD05)
Offered by Produplicator
Price: $113.00
3 used & new from $113.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as expected, works alright!, November 25, 2015
Works alright, kind of noisy but it does the job pretty well.

Genuine Volkswagen Drivers Side Door Harness 1K5-971-120-G
Genuine Volkswagen Drivers Side Door Harness 1K5-971-120-G
7 used & new from $119.89

5.0 out of 5 stars The right part for my Jetta, July 3, 2015
I was skeotic with the purchase because when I buy electric parts I like to see and check it all around. Due my needs I had no choice but the seller did not dissaponited me. The part is the right, I installed it in my 2006 Jetta and so far works alright.

Big Hero 6 11" Deluxe Flying Baymax with 4.5" Hiro Action Figures
Big Hero 6 11" Deluxe Flying Baymax with 4.5" Hiro Action Figures
Price: $27.61
89 used & new from $21.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, durable and big!, July 3, 2015
Great toy, Fully funtional. My kid loves it. The idea of placing a gyroscope once Hyro is on the back of the robot.

UE BOOM Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - Black
UE BOOM Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - Black
Offered by HotDeal Express
Price: $124.95
127 used & new from $78.02

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars all the way., June 28, 2015
I did not buy this speaker through Amazon but I believe worth to share my point of view regards the UE Boom.
The battery last what the brand promises and it does deliver 360 sound with very good bass and treble taking into account the size of the speaker. I place it everywhere and the sound is clear (can't wait to try pairing two UE Boom speakers!!).
I've also tried other speakers (Sony SRS-X5 and both Bose Sound Link Color and Sound Link Mini). The other three like the Sony X5 its quite alright, sounds pretty good and it has a SRS sound type but at high volume it looses quality by far. The UE Boom its quite superior than the Bose Link Color, way far.
Although, from my perspective the true match is between the Link Mini and the UE Boom. They are pretty close regards sound quality but my decision to buy the UE was because it can resist water splashes, dust and hits, its easy to clean and the sound is better in exterior. Due the ability to place it everywhere because it has a cylinder type design it helps a lot to place it in very narrow spaces. Of course the real base for my decision is the 360 sound and the power of the UE Boom its superior that the others already mentioned. Also, the brand developed a software through the UE Boom website that improves sound and other very helpful settings.
The other speakers has buttons to facilitate the operation of the device but you can do it through the phone or tablet so it depends on the comfort of the user.
For me is the best speaker! No regret at all of the purchase!!!

MIA 2 Women's Denise Boot, Olive Nova/Pink Soft, 8.5 M US
MIA 2 Women's Denise Boot, Olive Nova/Pink Soft, 8.5 M US
Offered by ShoeMetro

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, good looking and a great price too, May 26, 2015
This review is from: MIA 2 Women's Denise Boot (Shoes)
My wife loves this boots, are quite comfortable and it can be use in a variety of combinations of clothes.

URBAN ARMOR GEAR Folio Case iPad Air 2, Black/Black
URBAN ARMOR GEAR Folio Case iPad Air 2, Black/Black
Price: $34.86
35 used & new from $13.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for the money. great brand too, May 17, 2015
Urban Armor Gear will never let yu down. This case fits 100% alright and protects the iPad the way I need.
100% recomend UAG.

Buzz Lightyear Deluxe - Size: Child S(4-6)
Buzz Lightyear Deluxe - Size: Child S(4-6)
Offered by Best Costume & Toy Deals
Price: $29.97
33 used & new from $15.45

4.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it!, May 17, 2015
I bought size 5 for my 4 year old kid and it's a little bit big but I have no regret because I can fix it and make it fit. My son loves this costume.

Kenneth Cole REACTION Men's Shoe Polish LE Oxford,Black,10.5 M US
Kenneth Cole REACTION Men's Shoe Polish LE Oxford,Black,10.5 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, May 16, 2015
Good looking shoes. A bit small and bit rough but worth the money.

Disney/Pixar Cars The King Diecast Vehicle, 1:55 Scale
Disney/Pixar Cars The King Diecast Vehicle, 1:55 Scale
41 used & new from $6.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, May 16, 2015
My three year old son is a super fan of Disney's Cars and this toy did let him down. It's like the movie character.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10