Profile for RZC > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 88

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

RZC RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
DTA VW22632264 front Left Right Pair - 2 New Premium CV Axles (Drive Axle Assembly)
Offered by ABC Autoparts
Price: $140.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits and works 100%, April 15, 2015
My brother bought the parts for his 2005 VW Jetta and told me they fit 100% alright. Also told me that his technician said the brand is reliable and had no doubts to place the CV axles on his the car.

JBW Men's J6286A Diamond-Accented Stainless Steel Watch with Black Leather Band
JBW Men's J6286A Diamond-Accented Stainless Steel Watch with Black Leather Band
Price: $157.50
2 used & new from $157.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great casual and sport wristwatch, February 7, 2015
My brother got this wristwatch for Xmas en he loves it, it's strong, well made, looks great as casual and sports watch, 100% recommend it.

Toy Story Power Blaster Buzz Lightyear
Toy Story Power Blaster Buzz Lightyear
Offered by Great Caesar's Ghost!
Price: $67.75
34 used & new from $42.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, my son loves it., December 31, 2014
This is a great toy. From my perspective is for a 5 year old kid because its not cheap but requires some sort of care if you want to see your kid enjoying it.

Good features like the gun, the shield and sounds. My son is so happy with it that I would like to have one for me... some day!

Crocs Unisex Specialist Clog,Navy,5 M US Men's/7 M US Women's
Crocs Unisex Specialist Clog,Navy,5 M US Men's/7 M US Women's
Price: $28.23
3 used & new from $23.96

5.0 out of 5 stars good shoe, a bit small but nothing to worry about., December 31, 2014
My wife is 6.5 B and she said fits a little bit small. Not that small to consider return it or not wear at all but in 3 days you get use to this shoe.

Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 Factory Unlocked Phone, White
Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 Factory Unlocked Phone, White
Offered by Open Group Wireless
Price: $296.94
76 used & new from $100.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good phone, worth the money., December 29, 2014
Good phone despite is an old version.

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4-Inch Tablet (16 GB, Titanium Bronze)
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4-Inch Tablet (16 GB, Titanium Bronze)
Price: Click here to see our price
33 used & new from $279.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Samsung Tablet, worth the money 100%, December 29, 2014
Its a great tablet:

Pros: Great display, bright colors, fast processor, handy and good size, it comes with a lot of useful apps.

Cons: Battery is not great but lasts, its very important to use the battery safe mode and adjust the screen brightness to auto.

To me is the best small tablet until today.

Sperry Top-Sider Charter H&L Boat Shoe (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid),Dark Brown,9 M US Toddler
Price: $41.99
2 used & new from $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great show for my boy, December 29, 2014
Great brand of shoes for kids, my son loves it. Its quite comfortable and seems durable.

Naturalizer Bina Womens Size 7.5 Pink Peep Toe Textile Wedges Heels Shoes
Naturalizer Bina Womens Size 7.5 Pink Peep Toe Textile Wedges Heels Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars My mom loves this shoes, December 29, 2014
Quite comfortable and fit as expected.

MoKo Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 Case - Ultra Slim Lightweight Smart-shell Stand Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 Inch Android Tablet, INDIGO (Will NOT Fit tab pro 8.4) (With Smart Cover Auto Wake / Sleep)
Offered by BSCstore
Price: $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for Samsung Galaxy Tab S, December 29, 2014
Like it, Feels good but I believe it might have at least 3 or 4 mm of extra protection. I believe is a great purchase for the price.

Ballistic Samsung Galaxy S 5 Jewel Case - Retail Packaging - Clear
Ballistic Samsung Galaxy S 5 Jewel Case - Retail Packaging - Clear
Offered by goHastings
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, it protects!!, December 29, 2014
At first sight I did not like the case but I have tested (not on purpose, of course) and it protected my cellular as I expected. Worth the money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9