Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for brookereviews > Reviews

Browse

brookereviews' Profile

Customer Reviews: 122

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

brookereviews "B" RSS Feed (tampa, florida)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Earth Women's Lucinda T-Strap Sandal,Alpaca,8.5 M US
Earth Women's Lucinda T-Strap Sandal,Alpaca,8.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE these shoes, June 25, 2016
I LOVE these shoes, and I get so many compliments. I'm a teacher so I'm on my feet pretty much all day, and I wear these without pain.

Chalk Art Thank You Cards (Set of 10 Thank You Cards + Natural White Envelopes) - 5 Unique Designs - By Palmer Street Press
Offered by Palmer Street Press
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars We're teachers so I thought the chalk font was perfect., June 25, 2016
I used these to say thank you to my coworkers for helping me out. We're teachers so I thought the chalk font was perfect.

ProSource Set of Two Neoprene Dumbbells, Grey, 10 pounds
ProSource Set of Two Neoprene Dumbbells, Grey, 10 pounds
Price: $35.50
2 used & new from $24.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Non-slip texture and comfortable to hold, June 25, 2016
These are just what I needed for my workouts. Non-slip texture and comfortable to hold.

ASICS Women's Adjust Bra, X-Large, Dark Cobalt/Aqua Mint
ASICS Women's Adjust Bra, X-Large, Dark Cobalt/Aqua Mint

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, April 26, 2016
This review is from: ASICS Women's Adjust Bra (Sports)
Runs small.

Maidenform Sleek Smoothers Shorty Shapewear, Black, 2X
Maidenform Sleek Smoothers Shorty Shapewear, Black, 2X
Offered by In The Beginning Boutique
Price: $13.45
5 used & new from $13.45

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, April 26, 2016
Legs do not stay down and roll up, which is not an attractive look.

Minnetonka Women's Rancho Boot Black Suede Boot 8.5 M
Minnetonka Women's Rancho Boot Black Suede Boot 8.5 M
Offered by What's Hot
Price: $34.29
4 used & new from $34.29

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, April 26, 2016
Small and just not very attractive in person.

Earth Women's Breeze Ballet Flat, Black, 8.5 M US
Earth Women's Breeze Ballet Flat, Black, 8.5 M US
Offered by Foot Paths
Price: $49.99
4 used & new from $49.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Smell, April 26, 2016
Not only does the elastic cut into the foot and cause the foot to push forward into the shoe, but these shoes have a seriously STRONG ODOR. Straight out of the box. They smell like they are made of garlic. I thought it would go away, but it has not. Too bad I've worn them or I'd return them.

Earthies Women's Black Asola 6 B(M) US
Earthies Women's Black Asola 6 B(M) US

3.0 out of 5 stars Super cute and comfortable, April 24, 2016
Super cute and comfortable. However, the Velcro closure just doesn't work for me. It doesn't feel tight enough around the ankle for me. I also worry about the Velcro wearing out over time. I'll be returning for a different pair.

Star Wars Trapper Keeper 1.5 Inch Binder by Mead, 3 Ring Binder, R2D2 (73489)
Star Wars Trapper Keeper 1.5 Inch Binder by Mead, 3 Ring Binder, R2D2 (73489)
Price: $16.97
8 used & new from $10.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, September 19, 2015
I ordered this once and had to return it because it arrived with a broken snap. Amazon was quick to send a new one, and I used it for one day and the snap broke again. Trapper Keeper used to have Velcro and I'm not sure why they did away with this option. This weak snap closure detail wouldn't last 5 seconds with a child using it. I don't plan on returning it again, but I will be removing the sharp metal from where the snap was and adding my own Velcro. I'm giving 3 stars because the rest is functional.

Set of 6 Large Sized 16oz BPA-Free Double-Wall Travel To-go Mugs with Comfort Grip

2.0 out of 5 stars Wear a bib!, January 30, 2014
These lids do not stay on tight, and they leak. Have ended up with coffee on myself several times because of this. Guess that's what I get for cheap to-go mugs.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13