Profile for Pali > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 62

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Pali "numero 1" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Olay Fresh Effects Shine, Shine Go Away! Shine Minimizing Cleanser
Olay Fresh Effects Shine, Shine Go Away! Shine Minimizing Cleanser
Offered by Square Deal Central
Price: $10.25
35 used & new from $2.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Good enough!, May 5, 2014
I am not particularly impressed with this cleanser - it doesn't feel like my oily skin is really clean, and that all my make up is removed. Maybe it helps with the shine but I cant say for sure. I will continue to use Olay foaming cleanser for oily skin (blue and black tude) which does a better job.

COVERGIRL Queen Collection All Day Flawless Foundation Warm Caramel Q845, 1 Oz
COVERGIRL Queen Collection All Day Flawless Foundation Warm Caramel Q845, 1 Oz
Price: $7.39
7 used & new from $1.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect colour, May 5, 2014
I have never used this product before and made a guess on the shade based on what I used previously from another brand. It is actually the best match I have ever had and it works great for my oily skin. It is light and gives good coverage - doesn't feel like I am wearing foundation.

Retro Glass Oil & Vinegar Bottles Cruet Set with Pourers
Retro Glass Oil & Vinegar Bottles Cruet Set with Pourers
Offered by MyCuisina
Price: $18.99
3 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect dispensers, May 5, 2014
These bottles are just the right size for my needs. I fill with coconut and olive oil from larger containers. Small enough to fit in my cupboards with other condiments and food supplies, but large enough to hold oil to last for a decent time. Dispenses just what you need - no removal and replacing of bottle caps, no spills. Good shape - it is not round and less likely to slip out of your hand.

Rampage Women's Farsiner T-Strap Sandal,Black,8.5 M US
Rampage Women's Farsiner T-Strap Sandal,Black,8.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy shoe, May 5, 2014
Beautiful and comfortable shoe, would definitely try to get other colours if available. True to size - good price and value

Household Essentials Expandable Two-Tier Shoe Rack, Chrome
Household Essentials Expandable Two-Tier Shoe Rack, Chrome
Price: $15.99
12 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and stylish, May 5, 2014
Very good product - I had one similar to this, but it doesn't look as classy nor is the assembly this easy. No screwdriver required - easy install by hand only.

Etekcity 8000mAh Dual USB Port (5V 1A + 2.1A) Portable Power Bank External Battery Charger Backup-Black
Offered by Etekcity
Price: $20.99
2 used & new from $20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars good charger, March 11, 2014
I have just started using it but it works well so far. Was able to charge my Tablet and phone (both were almost dead) and still had two of the four lights on. Hope it continues to keep the full charge and give this type of performance.

RIGHTWAY(TM) leather stand case for samsung galaxy tab 3 8.0 T310 smart wake up and sleep Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy, January 28, 2014
Love this case . It looks a lot more expensive and classy. Tab works just fine with it on and is well protected. I Recommend and will buy again.

Richards Homewares Gearbox Bedside Caddy
Richards Homewares Gearbox Bedside Caddy
Offered by COLORADO DISTRIBUTORS
Price: $10.77
13 used & new from $4.68

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice idea, January 28, 2014
This is a good idea however it is difficult to keep in place - you need someone to hold up the mattress (if you have a heavy one like me) so that you can slip the section between the mattress and the box spring. Nice compartments but that section which goes between the mattress and box spring should be made from a firmer material.

HHI Aero Armor Case for BlackBerry Z10 - White
HHI Aero Armor Case for BlackBerry Z10 - White
Offered by HandHelditems

5.0 out of 5 stars Real armor!, January 28, 2014
This case is well built and protects the z10 very well. The bits of white on the black has a nice effect- case provides a good grip.

Avon MagiX Face Perfector SPF 20,30ml 1fl oz
Avon MagiX Face Perfector SPF 20,30ml 1fl oz
Offered by QUINCY COSMETICS
Price: $7.99
3 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works really well, January 28, 2014
I live in where the weather is always hot and with my very oily skin I have to use face blotters throughout the day. My make up no matter what type whether oil free or specially formulated for oily skin made no difference. I tried Mac primer but was disappointed. Went for the good old Avon Magix fix perfect which cost 1/3 of the Mac price, and It has cut down on the oil and blotting considerably and holds my make up well. Tip: put on your face cream /moisturizer and wait for about 3 mins , then put on the primer, them wait another 3 mins for it to "set", then go ahead with your foundation etc.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7