Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Kid Kyoto > Reviews

Browse

Kid Kyoto's Profile

Customer Reviews: 818

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kid Kyoto RSS Feed (United States)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Impact Pirate Prince Mens Costume Tee (XX-Large)
Impact Pirate Prince Mens Costume Tee (XX-Large)
Offered by e-volve
Price: $13.49
11 used & new from $12.91

4.0 out of 5 stars Great lazy costume for parents, April 18, 2016
I picked his up as a lazy costume to go with my kid's Halloween pirate costumes. They were the stars of the show so it was fine for me.

It fit well and seems well made, no real fading after a wash.

So if you need a really lazy costume, this will do the job.

Fun World Baby Girl's Toddler Girl High Seas Buccaneer Costume, Brown/White, Large (3T-4T)
14 used & new from $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute and well made pirate costume, April 18, 2016
This was a great Halloween costume, we got it and another similar one for our twin girls (then aged 2) last Halloween. They looked adorable.

The costume is well-made and fit perfectly.

Alas since then the twins have decided they are princesses and not pirates so I don't think they'll be used again.

Skull and Crossbones Sticker Roll
Skull and Crossbones Sticker Roll
Offered by Avalanche Brands
Price: $4.50
16 used & new from $1.83

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat little pirate stickers,if for some reason you need 100 pirate stickers, April 18, 2016
We got these for Halloween and six months later our 3-year old girls still like to take them down and past them on their dresses or other things.

I don't know if we really needed them, but they are a popular little thing in our house.

They're well made they stick on easily and peel off easily as well.

Jupiter's Circle, Vol. 1
Jupiter's Circle, Vol. 1
by Mark Millar
Price: $6.37
70 used & new from $2.37

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing new to say, April 18, 2016
Set in the 50s and 60s, a typical superhero team is deconstructed as we see them exposed. One is a closeted gay man, another cheats on his wife with his female protege, another steals his teammate's girlfriend. It's a fine 'feet of clay' sort of story but really is there anything new here?

Exposing establishment figures' flaws has been a staple of literature since Death of a Salesman (if not longer). In comics it's been a standard trope since Alan Moore's Watchmen. And while the idea of a gay hero might have been shocking once, these days not so much.

The art was undistinguished and the characters really don't have enough space to develop. I never really got to know them so I never really cared when their dark secrets were exposed. Perhaps this would read better if I'd also read the companion book Jupiter's Legacy but nothing in this book made me want to seek it out.

It's not a bad book by any measure, but frankly after a week I have trouble remembering who the characters were or what the story was.

But Not the Hippopotamus (Boynton on Board)
But Not the Hippopotamus (Boynton on Board)
by Sandra Boynton
Edition: Board book
Price: $4.09
314 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Clever and cute with a great message, April 17, 2016
This is another great Boynton book with clever rhymes and illustrations that also makes a clear point our toddlers instantly grasped.

Several animals are out having fun, a hog and a frog play in the bog, a cat and some rats try on hats etc... but not the Hippopotamus. The hippo lurks in each scene lonely and excluded until finally the others invite her (him? does it matter?) to join.

But then we see a new animal excluded, and the girls instantly get it. They should welcome everyone.

It's a great message for kids of all ages and told very, very well.

Campbell's Chunky Soup, Beef with Country Vegetables, 18.8 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Campbell's Chunky Soup, Beef with Country Vegetables, 18.8 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Price: $23.76
5 used & new from $23.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for lazy nights, April 17, 2016
This is my go-to for a lazy meal. A can of this soup and some good bread makes for a quick and easy dinner.

Richard Scarry's Cars and Trucks and Things That Go
Richard Scarry's Cars and Trucks and Things That Go
by Richard Scarry
Price: $9.19
215 used & new from $0.64

5.0 out of 5 stars A true classic, April 17, 2016
Simple summary, as the pig family goes out for a picnic they share the road with all sorts of improbable vehicles. While many of the cars and trucks are based on real vehicles there's also cars based on pencils, rolling cheese wedges, hot dogs or eggs. If only real road trips were this entertaining!

I remember this book from when I was a kid, I even remember drawing my own wacky cars.

It's been a big hit with our twin girls (age 3) and should have a place on any toddler's book shelf.

Sin City
Sin City
DVD ~ Sin City
Price: $6.99
138 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars A stunning and violent comic book movie, April 16, 2016
This review is from: Sin City (DVD)
Based on the excessively violent graphic novels by Frank Miller, Sin City is visually stunning, bloody, gross and ,at times, even clever.

It's a fun film to watch when you want mindless violence, gorgeous women and cool visuals.

The sequel ain't too bed either.

But with multiple decapitations and castrations, keep this one away from kids!

Vicks NyQuil Cold & Flu Nighttime Relief LiquiCaps 24 Count
Vicks NyQuil Cold & Flu Nighttime Relief LiquiCaps 24 Count
Offered by Infinity Marketplace
Price: $8.75
18 used & new from $8.72

4.0 out of 5 stars Always keep some in the medicine chest!, April 16, 2016
Nyquil and Dayquil are my go-to remedy for winter colds. I got this fast and at a good price. I'll be ordering again next flu season.

Potty Book for Girls, The
Potty Book for Girls, The
by Alyssa Satin Capucilli
Price: $5.00
319 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read for potty training parents, April 16, 2016
This book was a big hit with our twin girls currently going through the trauma of potty training. The rhymes are cute and clever and there's a reassuring message that accidents will happen but things will get better.

Our girls love reading it with mommy and daddy and I think it's helped them understand they have to leave diapers behind.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20