Profile for Jessica > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 121

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jessica RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Confidence Power Plus Motorized Fitness Treadmill Pink
Confidence Power Plus Motorized Fitness Treadmill Pink
Offered by Shop 247 USA
Price: $550.00

2.0 out of 5 stars It's tiny and cheap, you get what you pay for!, September 16, 2013
This is super flimsy, very short/tiny if you have much of a leg span (i'm only 5ft 6 and it's too short for me) I wouldn't recommend this. I also wouldn't recommend this for anyone who isn't under or around 150 pounds even though the recommended weight I found was 250lbs, the machine is very lightweight/flimsy and feels like it will break for anyone of any "extra" size. This might be fine for someone of short stature who is thin/light and doesn't want it for weight loss but perhaps just for ambulating, but if you want to use a treadmill for weight goals this isn't for you. This also arrived appearing to have been opened before/possibly returned, and the white base had handprints all over it, which of course furthered my suspicion. Is it easy to assemble yes, but beware, the lock pin is about useless and mine fell and hit my foot and my wall when I tried to move it, so it is a bit dangerous. All in all, I would not recommend this unless you want a dust collector or are a tiny human being who is not looking for a treadmill to actually do much....I could have walked in place and saved myself 199 bucks. The only reason i'm not giving it 1 star is because it would function for a smaller/shorter person, and therein is technically acceptable.

Colorful Polka Dot Wallet Flip Case Pouch Cover for iPhone 4 4s
Colorful Polka Dot Wallet Flip Case Pouch Cover for iPhone 4 4s

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but not the one I ordered., August 31, 2013
the flip case I ordered was supposed to be the one w/the multi rainbow colored little swatches, what arrived was a red and white polka dot case, oh well, it was still cute, and serves it's purpose for protecting my phone when I put it in my purse. It came with the case, but it also has a hardshell case inside the "wallet" portion, which I didn't know when I ordered it, so that's a nice bonus. If you don't use the hard case though, or a similar one, your phone will just slide right out of the bottom of this case which is oversized to accommodate the hardcased phone. Anyhow, so if you want a wallet cover for your iphone but you don't want to use a hardcase on the back of your iphone, then this wont work for you as the phone will just fall out of it/slide out.

3D Rose Flower Blossom Rubber Silicone Soft Cover Case For iPhone 4 4S 4G White
3D Rose Flower Blossom Rubber Silicone Soft Cover Case For iPhone 4 4S 4G White
2 used & new from $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars So pretty, but sooooooo smelly!, August 31, 2013
I love, love , love how this looks on my phone, but I can't use it sadly, it smells so chemical laden and awful that I had to take it off. I tried washing it multiple times to see if the smell would fade but sadly it doesn't. Anyhow, if you can get past the smell it's really quite pretty and goes on/off easily (unlike hard cases).

Tuff-Luv Slim Book-Style fabric case cover for Sony PRS-T1 / T2 & Kobo Touch e-readers - White (Secret Garden)
Offered by langton_distribution_
Price: $44.77

4.0 out of 5 stars so adorable, and fits any 6in reader ie kindle too!!!, August 31, 2013
I wanted one of these very much, but I have an eink 6in kindle and the listing for the "kindle" specific case was oddly 20$ more than this version, (they might both be 29.99 now) but anyhow, after reading the description and seeing that the sony/kobo readers were also 6in I thought, hey, why wouldn't that work for a 6in kindle as well...and guess what, it does! so, honestly, I'm not sure why the glaring price difference at the time, or why they list these separately at all, but all I can say is either way go for this tuff luv white secret garden case, it's soooooo pretty and well fitting, I love the little pink band that holds the cover back for me, or closed at the front. It is also nice because this item didn't have the terrible smell that a previous cover I bought (very cheaply) had. All in all, it's definitely worth the 9.99 I paid for it, would I pay 29.99...gotta say, no, as I think this case would probably only hold up for around a year if you have heavy use of your e reader,as I anticipate that the plastic coating the beautiful floral fabric will eventually crack.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Fits well, fast shipping, smells terrible, August 31, 2013
This is adorable, fits well, and was shipped very quickly, I'd give it a higher rating but it has such a horrible smell. I tried washing it in a scented dish soap three times over and the smell still doesn't dissipate. Since you often have your phone near your face this can be pretty obnoxious, so I can't recommend this for that reason.

Case Star Turquoise Blue with Gray stripe Neoprene Laptop Notebook Sleeve Cover Case for Macbook AIR 11" 11.6" and other 11" Laptop Brand - HP Dell Toshiba ASUS Sony Lenovo Samsung
Offered by Case Star
Price: $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty color in turquoise, thinner than expected., August 31, 2013
It is thinner than I expected, not as much cushion as I had hoped, I'm not sure you could put your 11.6 laptop in this and chuck it in your backpack, I don't think it's really thick enough/sturdy enough for "true" protection , but at the low price it's still some kind of protection, and it might be ok for like an e reader, something w/out quite as much heft, but I'd definitely be hesitant w/my 11.6 asus. It is a very pretty aqua, true to the image, and the top flap just rolls back and you slide your electronics in, I think it is a bit tight on the 11.6 laptop, but should be easier w/something 11 inch or smaller. Overall, it's a fine product, just not sturdy enough for travel with a computer (again e reader/kindle/tablet might work fine since it's lighter/doesn't need quite as much protection)...as for me, I'll be investing in an actual carrying case for my 11.6 asus.

BingoBuy® Semi-Pink Ultra Thin High Quality Soft Backlit Silicone Keyboard Protector Skin Cover for Asus VivoBook UX21E UX21E-DH71 UX21E-DH52 UX21E-XH7 Q200E Q200E-BCL0803E S200E X200CA X202E X202E-DH31T F202E F202E-CT148H Transformer Book Trio TX201LA (if your "enter" key looks like "7", our skin can't fit) with BingoBuy Card Case for Credit, Bank, ID Card
Offered by BingoBuy
Price: $4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but doesnt fit that well/couple mislabled keys., August 31, 2013
I bought this for my asus q200e. it just lays over the keys, and it sort of slips a bit sometimes, but it will serve it's purpose of preventing so much key wear and the keyboard getting dirty etc. My main problem with it is that a couple of the keys don't match what is below the silicon cover, particularly annoying is that the delete key in the top right corner is labeled incorrectly (at least for the q200e model)so you hit delete and you get an asus home screen. Overall, once you get used to that it will be fine, and I imagine the amount of "slip" factor is relative, each one might be cut a tiny bit differently. The pink is true to color in image, not light pink, not quite hot pink. It's cute. The shipping was much faster than I expected. Overall this is an average product, serves it's purpose, not perfect, but not bad either and definitely added a nice "cute" factor to my notebook.

GelaSkins iPh4THC-SG The HardCase for iPhone 4/4S - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Sea Garden

1.0 out of 5 stars This will never come off!!!, August 3, 2013
These gelaskins hardcases are nightmares!!! according to the gelaskins video tutorial these should be super easy to pop on and pop off...guess what, not the case at all, no pun intended. This was nearly impossible to get off...had to cut my fingernails off as they kept getting stuck in the infinitesimally small space/wedge between the case edge and the phone..you cannot simply put your thumbs on the back of the case and pop off as per the video! If you never ever want to remove your gelaskins case then go for it, but if you do want to this is NOT the case for you! Furthermore, it's just cheap plastic and is really not going to "protect" anything...in fact, trying to remove it nearly destroyed my $400 phone!!!

BoxWave Ruby Patent Leather Elite Amazon Kindle (4th Generation) Case
BoxWave Ruby Patent Leather Elite Amazon Kindle (4th Generation) Case

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks very nice!, July 16, 2013
Shiny patent look as described. The red is sort of brick red/very true to image. Kindle fits nicely/snugly inside the straps. Love how the cover will fold back behind the kindle out of the way to make it easier to hold/read. Nice magnetic closure. Certainly seems much sturdier than I could have hoped it would be at the price point. For the price I'd say you can't beat this nice little cover, my only complaint at all is that it is fairly smelly/new factory smell, but that seems to be subsiding so I wouldn't let that deter you! Overall, I highly recommend it!

Be Still and Know I Am God Purple Checkbook Cover
Be Still and Know I Am God Purple Checkbook Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty and well made!, April 14, 2013
Bought this to give as a gift and was not disappointed. The Purple was very pretty and feminine and looked very true to the picture. The imprint and pattern were embossed so to speak and it looked quite lovely and high end. This is a much, much nicer option than the standard plastic covers and seemed like it was well made and would hold up for a long time, much, much longer than those cracking plastic covers. Overall I'd definitely recommend it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13